Status
Not open for further replies.

nums24

Praying for Justice!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
From JVM Twitter:

TONIGHT: Everything you wanted to know about the Casey Anthony case! Email your question + name + phone number to jane@cnn.com!

Is it true that JVM pays JB when he appears on her show?

You won’t want to miss our special coverage, “Casey Anthony: Tale of the Tapes!” Will mountains of evidence bury the accused murderous mom or does Casey’s defense team have a surprising strategy in store? Want to get ON AIR with your burning questions or comments? E-mail them with your name and phone number to jane@cnn.com!

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN?ref=ts

Is this going to be a JB thing? I can't stand it when she has him on! Maybe she should have Beth Karas or whatever her name is on to splain getting leaked info from JB.

FB

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight -- "Casey Anthony: Tale of the Tapes"! Shocking revelations, bone-chilling 911 calls and jaw-dropping admissions... all caught on tape! Are the recordings incriminating enough to get the allegedly murderous mom convicted of killing her 2-year-old daughter and sentenced to death? Or does Casey's defense dream team have a surprise strategy? You don't want to miss it!

what is left to say is what i wanna know :waitasec:

FB

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight -- "Casey Anthony: Tale of the Tapes"! Shocking revelations, bone-chilling 911 calls and jaw-dropping admissions... all caught on tape! Are the recordings incriminating enough to get the allegedly murderous mom convicted of killing her 2-year-old daughter and sentenced to death? Or does Casey's defense dream team have a surprise strategy? You don't want to miss it!

what is left to say is what i wanna know :waitasec:
If Baez is on, I sure hope someone says, "Shouldn't you be busy doing depos instead of media touring? Can we expect a delay in trial again?"

Is that LP in the Greg Brady square, top left?

Hey, Janie Weintraub was in the lower right, now Mike Brooks is there; hope it stays that way!!

Yes it is L. Padilla, Jean Cassarez, Retired Judge Larry Seidlin, Mike Brooks so far.

Padilla is nuts! Talking about conspiracy theory with Kronk and his girlfriend that works in jail.

Baez declined to come on the show!

Weintraub needs some duct tape! :banghead: Feeding into Padilla's conspiracy theory.

Padilla is nuts! Talking about conspiracy theory with Kronk and his girlfriend that works in jail.

Weintraub needs some duct tape! :banghead: Feeding into Padilla's conspiracy theory.

Did he not read DC's emails????????

I decided to take the dog out when he started on the Kronk Daisy chain!:banghead:

Janie W. makes almost as crazy Cindy!!:banghead:

I decided to take the dog out when he started on the Kronk Daisy chain!:banghead:

LP is not a practicing attorney so can what he says on national tv without any proof lead to a civil suit for slander???? It's not as if he is a Joe Schmo, he is well-known and there are those who obviously believe him. jmo

Janie W thinks Roy K is very funny business since his story changed...ummmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member