WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
A new thread for general discussion. Please try to keep discussions under the appropriate threads - especially on the new warrant info that JVK is posting for us! Good stuff - THANK YOU JVK!!! :dance:

Link to thread 18: WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please continue here. This thread should only be used to follow the status of the investigation. All specific info should be posted in the appropriate thread for that info.

Thread 17

Search Affidavit

Salem

I can't help but wonder what ever came of the search for the IP address that logged onto Lindsey's YoVille account two days after she disappeared. Did anyone else here anything more on this?

my head is spinning from all the SW info....wow

One of my previous posts ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18

... I indicated I believed LB was being stalked previous to the day she went missing.

Given the information now publicly revealed in a search warrant, that seems accurate:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.

During interviews with friends of Lindsey Baum's they have mention [sic] either a white Van or SUV that Lindsey Baum had reported to them that had been following her.

... I was freaked when I read that in the warrant this weekend.

I think we can safely assume the 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' LB had expressed on her MySpace page weeks prior to her disappearance might have been related to the 'white Van or SUV that had been following her'.

The warrants provide answers to so many questions, but also present new questions:

Did LB inform her mother of the white vehicle?
If not, why not?

If so, why was LB permitted to travel the streets without parental or other adult companionship? Surely momB did not expect for JB to fill that role?

Were other parents or other adults or LE made aware of the white vehicle?

Many things had to be and were in or out of place for the opportunity to present itself to the perp to abduct LB at that time, and then take into account LB's 'sixth sense' of an impending 'bad' thing ... it oddly wreaks of 'destiny', even though it was not?

One of my previous posts ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18

... I indicated I believed LB was being stalked previous to the day she went missing.

Given the information now publicly revealed in a search warrant, that seems accurate:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.

... I was freaked when I read that in the warrant this weekend.

I think we can safely assume the 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' LB had expressed on her MySpace page weeks prior to her disappearance might have been related to the 'white Van or SUV that had been following her'.

The warrants provide answers to so many questions, but also present new questions:

Did LB inform her mother of the white vehicle?
If not, why not?

If so, why was LB permitted to travel the streets without parental or other adult companionship? Surely momB did not expect for JB to fill that role?

Were other parents or other adults or LE made aware of the white vehicle?

Many things had to be and were in or out of place for the opportunity to present itself to the perp to abduct LB at that time, and then take into account LB's 'sixth sense' of an impending 'bad' thing ... it oddly wreaks of 'destiny', even though it was not?

I wonder ... shouldn't LE investigate LB's activity and IP addresses on May 29, 2009 ... what made LB post her 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' comments?

Was it something 'D****' (identified in some of the search warrants) communicated to her while on-line?

Why was LB seeming afraid at that time?

According to the search warrants, LB crashed the bike before leaving it at the Shell. Has it been told if she was injured, bleeding, or limping afterwards?
Maybe a homeowner or passerby gave "sympathy" to her?

SS, that would have been on the way to Kara's house, I am pretty sure if LB was hurt she would have noticed and not sent her home.

I wonder ... shouldn't LE investigate LB's activity and IP addresses on May 29, 2009 ... what made LB post her 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' comments?

Was it something 'D****' (identified in some of the search warrants) communicated to her while on-line?

Why was LB seeming afraid at that time?

I agree - they should be looking at online stuff prior to 5/29 when she made that post. Why did she have a bad feeling? Oh wait, I think iirc, she created her myspace account and posted that on the same day, didn't she? If so, I don't think the feeling she had was from D online.

I agree - they should be looking at online stuff prior to 5/29 when she made that post. Why did she have a bad feeling? Oh wait, I think iirc, she created her myspace account and posted that on the same day, didn't she? If so, I don't think the feeling she had was from D online.

LB may have created that particular account on May 29 ... but that does not mean LB was not on-line and communicating with "adults" via another or other's accounts.

The main concern is the search warrants indicate LB was being followed, i.e.: *stalked*.

I believe a new facebook page has been made for Find Lindsey Baum. It appears it was reworked or started anew at the beginning of August. I noticed two things while reading it over at 3 am this morning (I often think of Lindsey on nights when I cannot sleep) ....

There are a few pictures of Lindsey that I have not seen and they are beautiful. I also noticed that Mom B is a friend, and left a recent comment on 8/15. I was glad to see that, as it indicates to me that there is some stability in her life which allows her internet access.

It looks like those responsible are working as hard as ever on the FindLindseyBaum pages, and it reminds me that she is never, ever far from their hearts and minds.

Just keep going through "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to locate the posts that have the pictures of Lindsey. There are also quite a few really nice videos as well ~

http://www.facebook.com/people/Find-Lindsey-Baum/100001392864163#!/profile.php?id=100001392864163&v=wall

In reading the new SW's has anyone come across a warrant to search an abandon vehicle that seemed to have nothing wrong with it just out side of McCleary around the same time that Lindsey went missing?

Is it okay to let others know that this:

39868_109172195805875_100001392864163_78575_7096149_n.jpg

is available here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001392864163&v=wall

I believe a new facebook page has been made for Find Lindsey Baum. It appears it was reworked or started anew at the beginning of August. I noticed two things while reading it over at 3 am this morning (I often think of Lindsey on nights when I cannot sleep) ....

There are a few pictures of Lindsey that I have not seen and they are beautiful. I also noticed that Mom B is a friend, and left a recent comment on 8/15. I was glad to see that, as it indicates to me that there is some stability in her life which allows her internet access.

It looks like those responsible are working as hard as ever on the FindLindseyBaum pages, and it reminds me that she is never, ever far from their hearts and minds.

Just keep going through "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to locate the posts that have the pictures of Lindsey. There are also quite a few really nice videos as well ~

http://www.facebook.com/people/Find-Lindsey-Baum/100001392864163#!/profile.php?id=100001392864163&v=wall

Haddie, thank you for bringing this over here. I've been to busy to share it. No, Lindsey is never far from our minds. We spent Sunday searching an area (on a tip from a psychic). And then we all banded together this past week to help another local family of a missing child. Sadly that case was brought to a close on Monday evening when Kimmies body was found.

Yes, it's a new facebook being run by friends and with the help of family. Mom B is doing a lot better, is in a permanent house now, Josh is back from his dads and getting ready to start school.

In reading the new SW's has anyone come across a warrant to search an abandon vehicle that seemed to have nothing wrong with it just out side of McCleary around the same time that Lindsey went missing?

I don't remember hearing that. Do you have more information (like maybe a date it happened or description of the car?) so we can put a request in for it.

Haddie, thank you for bringing this over here. I've been to busy to share it. No, Lindsey is never far from our minds. We spent Sunday searching an area (on a tip from a psychic). And then we all banded together this past week to help another local family of a missing child. Sadly that case was brought to a close on Monday evening when Kimmies body was found.

Yes, it's a new facebook being run by friends and with the help of family. Mom B is doing a lot better, is in a permanent house now, Josh is back from his dads and getting ready to start school.

Thank you so much for this update! I've been so concerned about Mom B!

Thank you so much for this update! I've been so concerned about Mom B!

You are welcome. I've been meaning to do it and I've just been crazy busy.

Mom B is doing so much better now that she's in a house and doesn't have that worry. Josh going to his dads, in my opinion, was good for both of them.

According to the search warrants, LB crashed the bike before leaving it at the Shell. Has it been told if she was injured, bleeding, or limping afterwards?
Maybe a homeowner or passerby gave "sympathy" to her?

My, after a year gone by and holding in my mind all that time KK's posts saying they took the bike all the way up to her house where they were heard by a neighbor to be arguing about it, and who told Lindsey's brother to leave and go home.

That is an outrageous lie on her part IMO if what we are now reading is the truth, right? I am newly shocked although I probably shouldn't be for all the statements she wrote and then changed. :banghead:

PS: I think I have crossed the road and am done being nice. When Lindsey's case comes to fruition and it is before the courts, I hope that every person that let Justice for her slide by not telling the truth is judged as well and held accountable. I really angers me that people can so influence a case by statements or writings to their own advantage. It must be that if what they say is not what really happened, right? xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer