Anthony's Main Mission Now: To Protect Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
We recently read where MN wrote an email to CA stating that her goal had switched from locating Caylee to protecting KC. Good call.

We watched the interview, where other than Caylee's bday, Caylee was barely mentioned. Most of the discussion was regarding the case and CA's preposterous rationalizing.

Many of us are parents and would do anything for our children. Even when they are in trouble. Most of us would probably draw the line at enabling a murderer.

The A's behavior and lying is so extreme. For some reason, because of the absurdity and extent of their lies, I have the hunch that something else is underfoot other than just trying to save KC.

Are they also trying to save themselves?

Or is it just that they don't really having anything else to do? (i.e. work, missing children etc). I just think something more sinister is up. Can't put my finger on it.

Thank you, Pattymarie!
It seems the shift occurred early on. With this latest doc dump and further research, I can see where GA contacted LE to check out Luke's tip. After LE gave the Lukester no credence, all of a sudden you had CA telling any microphone and camera that LE was not doing their job.
Every thing they have said and done screams, "Hey, look over here! Don't look at KC. Look under this rock over here."
One thing that sticks out in my mind right now is an interview GA gave saying in one whole breath now "they believe the child at the Orlando mall was Caylee" but they were flying to California to follow up on another sighting. I mean, come on!!

And again, I've said it before, this family has secrets they don't want out. CA said at the frist jail visit that she forgave anything Casey said to the doctor and Casey replied, "Oh, I didn't say anything. Don't worry."
Then in a later visit GA tells her, "The more this drags on, the more that is going to come out." And "After what I did, and I don't want to go into that now."
You are right. something very sinister was going on at Hopespring Drive.
Any ideas?

ITA It doesn't make sense that they think that protesting Casey's innocence would help her in any way considering the mountain of evidence against her. The best thing they could have done for her would have been to plead with her to come clean and tell LE what she knew, especially once the findings of decomposition in the car came back from the FBI. It's such a bad strategy, do they genuinely think it will work? However, if they go in the other direction they're opening up the door to their own culpability.

I think they are protecting themselves from:

a) falsely accusing Casey's friends in the early days of the investigation and the possible lawsuits for defamation coming their way post trial.

b) backing down from their stance and therefore admitting they played a role in actively covering up for their daughter.

c) the questions which will no doubt follow once they admit that they accept that Casey did this. If they back down from the Casey is a wonderful human being argument to the Casey is a murderer then the next set of questions they'll be asked is about signs they noticed in Casey that things were 'not right' before all this happened.

d) admitting their role in the drama leading up to the death of Caylee

e) accepting that they raised a cold blooded killer, who didn't show one single sign of remorse, discomfort or anguish after murdering her own adorable baby girl, and who could drive around with Caylee's decomposing body for 2.6 days, handle that corpse herself, and get on with her life as if nothing was wrong because nothing was.

....and apart from the above, what do they know that we don't know? What other secrets are there? Did Casey ever threaten them with 'You'll never see Caylee again' do they know of other signs that happened at home leading up to this, more 'red flags'? Were there other signs of abuse? Did Caylee say something to Cindy? Did Casey tell them something after the crime and they knew Caylee wasn't 'missing'?

There are some hard truths to face here, and a lot of questions they don't want to answer.

I'm hoping GA breaks. For the love of this child he needs to tell the truth, as he did in the beginning and move on with his life. If he truly can feel her presence he must do the right thing and tell what he knows. He has nothing to lose. CA will cast him aside as soon as this is over but being truthful now will put him on the right path to continue his life. If not, he will live with this burden and the guilt will do him in in the end. jmo

EVERYTHING Mrs. G. Norris said . . . .

and one word:

momentum.

They've covered her @zz so long it's hard to stop.

YEA! Mrs. G Norris. I'll take a heaping helping of B and side order of A.C. D, and E.
I also think something occurred on the night of June 15. I cold never understand why everyone at first said June 9. Then we heard June 14, then June 16. They want far away from June 15.

Or is it just that they don't really having anything else to do? (i.e. work, missing children etc). I just think something more sinister is up. Can't put my finger on it.

----------------------
Pattymarie I agree.In the meantime they are all but strapping her on the guerney.:floorlaugh:

I have a feeling I know what it might be (no,I didnt say anything) but I cant say it,even asked for permission no can do!!

And again, I've said it before, this family has secrets they don't want out. CA said at the frist jail visit that she forgave anything Casey said to the doctor and Casey replied, "Oh, I didn't say anything. Don't worry."
Then in a later visit GA tells her, "The more this drags on, the more that is going to come out." And "After what I did, and I don't want to go into that now."
You are right. something very sinister was going on at Hopespring Drive.
Any ideas?

And, let's not forget, Lee asking Casey in a video visit if "this is like the last time?", to which she answered, "No".

Now, turning the corner and getting back to Dominic Casey.
Yes, I believe that he was sent there to retrieve Caylee's remains, and, when found, he was unable to.
She was already scattered and tattered to the 4 winds ~
What I can't figure out though, is if he did indeed find her, or partial remains, why the Anthony's or whoever is responsible for sending him out there, did not send him BACK to remove the duct tape from her skull.
Unless of course, he didn't observe that; or couldn't find that part of the bag or laundry hamper-thing.

Surely, IF the word came from Baez and Casey, she HAD to have to fessed up to the duct tape.
The duct tape is what is holding her feet to the fire; even with trying to convince everyone that this was a kidnapping ~
She can talk and lie til the cows come home, she cannot get past that duct tape IF she is convicted. Once convicted, she OWNS that duct tape.
Course, we all know that the entire family will continue with their "Casey was framed" bit.

So, either Dominic Casey didn't find anything that day, and the video is serving it's purpose of an "alibi", or, he found that she had been scattered, and there was simply no way that he could have recovered every bit of her.
But, even at that, the larger pieces could have been picked up I would guess. But, if he hadn't found the skull, then, it really wouldn't have done any good to pick anything up I guess too.
Or, he just was to freaked out and didn't expect to find her in the condition that she was in.
IMO ~

----------------------
Pattymarie I agree.In the meantime they are all but strapping her on the guerney.:floorlaugh:

I have a feeling I know what it might be (no,I didnt say anything) but I cant say it,even asked for permission no can do!! If I am right and B. reveals it,THAT will be why they want everyone to feel as they do towards KC.

Taking this from the opposite side of the spectrum, what if they really DO WANT her convicted or put away?

She would scare the holy-hell out of me.

I would wonder about the "household weapons" search, the fact that she had told Amy that she could move into the house; that her parents were divorcing and giving her the house.

So, they do what they can/what Casey would expect them to do in standing behind her, but, knowing that she did indeed do this.
They are torn between cutting those ties, and suffering Casey's wrath, or, letting her believe that they are behind her.

Cause honest to God, they HAVE to know that everything points to their daughter, and that everytime they open their mouths, they are making the states job easier, IMO.

The A's main mission has always been to protect KC. Since the day the smelled the body in the damn car. They both knew from that day that Caylee was dead. Everything thereafter has been one big charade. Everything. Every email, every phone call, every media spot, every vigil, every trip to f/u on a lead, every flier, website, foundation....on and on and on. Mindboggling and disgusting.

We recently read where MN wrote an email to CA stating that her goal had switched from locating Caylee to protecting KC. Good call.

We watched the interview, where other than Caylee's bday, Caylee was barely mentioned. Most of the discussion was regarding the case and CA's preposterous rationalizing.

Many of us are parents and would do anything for our children. Even when they are in trouble. Most of us would probably draw the line at enabling a murderer.

The A's behavior and lying is so extreme. For some reason, because of the absurdity and extent of their lies, I have the hunch that something else is underfoot other than just trying to save KC.

Are they also trying to save themselves?

Of course, but not because of some deep underlying conspiracy or complicity. The A's in particular CA are completely immersed in the concept that their children are simply extensions of themselves. KC can't be a murderer because CA can't. CA has to save KC in order to save herself. In her mind the two are the same and not separate entities. Everything that KC does is a reflection on CA, so anything bad she does must be denied, covered up or enabled. Whereas any true morals ethics or judgement CA may have are by default mapped onto her impression of KC, such that she cannot really see or accept when KC deviates from them. KC cannot have killed Caylee because CA could not have done it, so thats the end of that. Any accusations made against KC are the same as if they had been made of CA and must be defended as such. GA and LA are much the same, they are simply extensions of CA's will and world. This is why LA seems to have so little actual personality or independent thought, where it is obvious that while GA has occasional sparks of it, he is mostly completely broken.

It's complete and utter dysfunction.

The A's main mission has always been to protect KC. Since the day the smelled the body in the damn car. They both knew from that day that Caylee was dead. Everything thereafter has been one big charade. Everything. Every email, every phone call, every media spot, every vigil, every trip to f/u on a lead, every flier, website, foundation....on and on and on. Mindboggling and disgusting.

:applause:

And I can't accept that their deception stems from anything resembling something amiss psychologically. To say they are in denial diminishes their deception. Their every move has been just as calculated and cruel as the murder itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158