Poor Vicktor ;); Christians against masturbation, vibrators...

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya know I luv ya Vicktor :blowkiss:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...219&call_pageid=991479973472&col=991929131147

Biblically, there are some wonderful guidelines that the word of God teaches us."

Apparently, that includes clear advice on modern-day dilemmas about sex toys, wife-swapping and masturbation.

"If you have full access to your wife and you enjoy a healthy sexual relationship, there should be no need for masturbation," says Clarence.

"But what if you are called up to the Armed Forces and you are away from your wife for six months?

"We don't use the word masturbation.

"We call it self-pleasuring for the purpose of keeping your focus on your spouse when they can't meet your needs."

Although experimenting with your partner can be a healthy part of your sex life, you have to know where to draw the line, he says.

"When it comes to the whole area of experimentation, we say what is wrong with some honey, or what is wrong with some fresh cream and cherries and pineapple rings or chocolate body paint?" he says.

"If you are talking about vibrators and things like that, you are looking at ... things that could become a danger."

A Ha! I knew it. The quote by Voltaire means that masturbation will make you go blind.

vicktor said:
A Ha! I knew it. The quote by Voltaire means that masturbation will make you go blind.
:eek:
:woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: LMAO
YUP, Vicktor... VICKTOR? VICKTOR? ARE YOU THERE? Can you SEE me?
Damn, you can't see this post can you? Poor guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back