The similarities in this case are eerie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case also has some similaritites with Susan Smith. The boys were 2 and 18 months old. Mother strapped them into their carseats after she killed them and dumped her car into a river. Between this case now and Caylee's case I'm not sure that I can take much more of any horrible news. Mother also has a 5 year old child that fortunately was with the grandmother when this happened.

Cindy's mother said it best! Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee :(

Also reported on the news was that the mom had a fight with the grandmother before leaving with the toddlers. Now this sounds familiar. jmo

This case also has some similaritites with Susan Smith. The boys were 2 and 18 months old. Mother strapped them into their carseats after she killed them and dumped her car into a river. Between this case now and Caylee's case I'm not sure that I can take much more of any horrible news. Mother also has a 5 year old child that fortunately was with the grandmother when this happened.

Oh, yeah! I don't understand these women. I can't wrap my head around their actions.

We were listening to the radio in the car this afternoon and the noon news report (or whatever it was) came on and they mentioned this case. My kids were sitting there with their mouths hanging open. My son, who is 7, asked how a mom could kill her kids. He was somewhat upset about it. I had to explain to all three of my kids that these women are very sick and that a normal person would not do what that mom had done. I told them that even though they drive me nuts sometimes, there is no way I could ever think of hurting them.

After I told my children that, I took a good, long hard look them, my sweet, precious children, and wondered how Casey and the mom of this new case could do what they did.

Moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles - give those kids/grandkids/nieces/nephews/etc. a big hug and kiss today and tell them how special they are!

So it appears our "Casey killed Caylee after a fight with Cindy" theory isn't as far-fetched as some wanted us to believe.

Something is very wrong in this world. Very wrong. :shakehead:

Thankfully, this woman has confessed. She's owning up to her evil deed. Poor little babies. :cry:

What I find astounding is how both Casey and this Mom had the support/backup of their own parent(s) to rely on for parenting if they both just couldn't handle it. The trouble I feel is both were more invested in "hurting their Mothers" than they were invested in "the best interest of their child(ren)".

Susan Smith was my immediate thought. But, I can see the similarities with the Anthony case too.........the fight with her mother just before killing her two children is consistent with the Anthony case, as well as no job or means of support. The mother also made up a cover story just like Casey did.

Susan Smith may have been the inspiration but it's more similar to Casey since Susan didn't smother her children at all, and not after a fight with her mother. Susan drowned her children in the car.

Susan Smith may have been the inspiration but it's more similar to Casey since Susan didn't smother her children at all, and not after a fight with her mother. Susan drowned her children in the car.

And Susan Smith did that for the other reason.....a boyfriend who did not want to be a dad..... Seems all bases are covered here.

And Susan finally confessed...

Immediately, I thought Susan Smith due to the children strapped in their car seats and this happened in SC...until the details came out and it is just like ICA.

What I can't imagine is the rage one has to hurt their children just to get back at the one their angry with. This appalls me to no end. Why hurt innocent children??? How do you carry them in your womb for 9 months, go through that labor, look into their angelic eyes after giving birth, knowing how dependant children are on the adult in their life and betray them in the worst way possible. I just can't understand that. You must have an evil heart and black soul to not think twice about killing your own children. The hatred has to run really deep that one doesn't think twice...JMHO

JVM's issues with the war on woman, should be the war on children...JMHO

Rest in Peace sweet babies...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111947"]SC two children found dead in submerged car-Mother Arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998