Misty is Lying per TN

Helplessly Hoping

Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller
Reaction score
THANKS TO NUMS24

Shadow Of Doubt Has Been Cast Over Misty Cummings Since Girl Disappeared

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24674646/detail.html

<snipped>

"I still believe she's alive," Neves said of Haleigh. "I don't believe anything Misty says until somebody can prove it. The thing doesn't even make sense. How can you be under the covers and also see her in the bag? None of it makes sense.

"She's told so many stories, and to just pick and choose which one you want to believe, I don't believe it's right," Neves said. "Whatever it is, it needs to be proven."

Neves said if this version of Misty's story is true, "they should hang her in a public square, like an old-fashioned hanging kind of thing."
____

I think there are many interesting comments within this video and thank Nums24 for posting it. Apparently, per TN, neither she nor Ron believe Misty's latest story about Joe. :waitasec: TN thinks Misty should be hung in a public square. Quite a change in opinion from the opinion TN shared in those early days/months and was wondering what you all thought.

TN never seemed credible when she took up for Misty. It was always said on NG or whatever show with a slight smile. Misty may be telling partial bits of truth though, such as Haleigh crying, a black bag, and Jr. hiding under the covers.

A black bag that moved HaLeigh to the dumpster temporarily before she was moved to where she was buried? I think so.

Whatever it is, it needs to be proven... hmmmm....

Whatever it is, it needs to be proven... hmmmm....

Exactly. If the new "Story" don't fit the Facts you need to Reject.

These characters need to provide a story that has something verifiable else it is business as usual. LE have some 'facts' gathered from the investigation together with independent verification -- it needs to fit.

The reporter asked what Ron said about this story and that Ron didn't believe it.
She also says that to her knowledge LE found nothing in the St.John's river to her knowledge of evident value.

When asked if there are any searches for Haleigh, TN answer was that Ron is having a hard time with this...
Ron is heart broken because he can't participate in things for Haleigh and that there are so many stories since he has been in jail.
:waitasec: What does this have to do with the question? I guess they are not searching for Haleigh and why would that be?
TN is set on LE proving anything that Misty says. I can understand her wanting proof, what I don't understand is why is she not believing this story? It does not implicate Ron per the media. Or does it and we just don't know the whole story? That would be the only reason she would come out and give an interview regarding Misty's accusations.

Again, she can give a media interview saying that Misty is lying yet she has not been seen for months pleading for Haleigh nor have they been searching for her.

Haleigh's GrandmaTeresa Neves Speaks out: Misty Is Lying
Shadow Of Doubt Has Been Cast Over Misty Cummings Since Haleigh Disappeared

POSTED: Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Less than 24 hours after learning Misty Cummings claimed to know what happened to Haleigh Cummings, Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves has spoken out.

Uncut Video: Haleigh's Grandma Doesn't Believe Misty http://www.news4jax.com/video/24674878/index.html

"Why would you hide with a little 5-year-old screaming like that?" Neves said. "How can the neighbors not hear her? Things just don't add up."

Neves said she thinks Misty is lying.

"I still believe she's alive," Neves said of Haleigh. "I don't believe anything Misty says until somebody can prove it. The thing doesn't even make sense. How can you be under the covers and also see her in the bag? None of it makes sense.

"She's told so many stories,"Whatever it is, it needs to be proven."

Maybe, since this is not a TOTALLY New story from Misty, TN wants to discredit this and any future stories that Misty may put forth as truth and whatever that new story is "it needs to be proven." Did that make sense? In other words, if Misty should come out with anything to implicate the Cummings, she better have proof, which IMO has been long destroyed.

TN was in a pickle when she was asked how Ronald Jr was doing. She winced, bit the bullet and admitted she doesn't see much of him anymore.

TN was in a pickle when she was asked how Ronald Jr was doing. She winced, bit the bullet and admitted she doesn't see much of him anymore.

I wonder why she doesn't see him much? If I were his grandma, I would want to be with him, of course that would probably not sit well with Crystal, but I am just curious since grandparents do have some legal rights to their grandchildren in some states. Was just wondering if that was something TN never persued, or was it on the recommendation of child services? That is really interesting to think about though.

And espeically since TN agreed to in the divorce proceedings to help take care of Ron Jr. and Haleigh and we have heard that GMS took care of the children alot, that grandma and great grandma would have been really close with both Haleigh and Ron Jr. and would be very attached and not ever consider NOT seeing them.

I wonder why she doesn't see him much? If I were his grandma, I would want to be with him, of course that would probably not sit well with Crystal, but I am just curious since grandparents do have some legal rights to their grandchildren in some states. Was just wondering if that was something TN never persued, or was it on the recommendation of child services? That is really interesting to think about though.

I wondered the same thing about why Crystal didnt see her kids more but she lives a couple hours away so I guess it is too hard for TN to go there while she has to work? Maybe Crystal wont let her see him? who knows with this bunch?

And espeically since TN agreed to in the divorce proceedings to help take care of Ron Jr. and Haleigh and we have heard that GMS took care of the children alot, that grandma and great grandma would have been really close with both Haleigh and Ron Jr. and would be very attached and not ever consider NOT seeing them.

I believe that while Ron is in jail, Crystal has temporary custody so Rons side can't see the kids unless the mother lets them or goes down to putnam county as they live far away.

Grandparents' rights in Florida are not easy to accomplish. The Florida Supreme Court has held that the Florida Constitution makes it a personal right to determine who parents allow around their children, even when the excluded parties are family members.

http://www.jacksonvilledivorcelawyerblog.com/2009/03/florida_grandparents_rights_fl.html

Maybe, since this is not a TOTALLY New story from Misty, TN wants to discredit this and any future stories that Misty may put forth as truth and whatever that new story is "it needs to be proven." Did that make sense? In other words, if Misty should come out with anything to implicate the Cummings, she better have proof, which IMO has been long destroyed.

IMHO.. Misty, Tommy and Jo have no proof of what the Cummings/ Sykes clan did with Haleigh so they can never lead LE to where Haleigh is eventhough they may have been involved in taking Haleigh to a certain location.. The Cummings/Sykes know this and that is WHY they can continue to claim she is alive..JMO

Not saying that I believe Misty but huh? Why couldn't she have peered from under the covers and seen various things?

The reporter asked what Ron said about this story and that Ron didn't believe it.
She also says that to her knowledge LE found nothing in the St.John's river to her knowledge of evident value.

When asked if there are any searches for Haleigh, TN answer was that Ron is having a hard time with this...
Ron is heart broken because he can't participate in things for Haleigh and that there are so many stories since he has been in jail.
:waitasec: What does this have to do with the question? I guess they are not searching for Haleigh and why would that be? [/B]

It's the reporter's error IMO. She asks TN a rambling multi-part question that starts with "Let me ask you about the state of Ronald" and goes on and goes on and ends with the searches part, allowing the interviewee to just focus on one part of the question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back