GUILTY TN - Noah & Micah Scheulin, James Prindle for raping toddler, Cordova, 2010

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...th-Raping-Toddler/IA3dWG13L0aIbxihy6x5JQ.cspx
"it initially looked like a robbery. But when officers began questioning three young boys inside the home-- ages 11, 13 and 14-- they found out the robbery story was a pretense. Police say what really happened, was that the three boys raped a 23-month-old baby girl. Even worse-- the 14 year old is the victim's brother." <snipped>

This happened a few miles from where I live and it has to be one of the most disturbing crimes I have ever heard of.

Why why why why?

God help us all...

I'm sick to my stomach I'm so upset.

I cannot even fathom being those parents. The devastation would be total and complete.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/081710-three-children-charged-with-rape-of-a-toddler

The mother of the 23 month old little girl police say was raped by 3 young boys Monday night said she'd left her teenage son in charge while she was at work.

Then she got a call from Memphis police.

The mother confirmed one of the three boys, who have now been arrested for allegedly raping her little girl, is her teenage son, the little girl's brother.

According to police the boys in the home at the time were 11, 13, and 14 years old. The mother said the younger boys live across the street from their apartment at Cordova Creek Apartments and had been told to stay away from her home.

How did I know it was going to turn out that the 15-year-old boy was babysitting?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/aug/19/2-boys-charged-in-rape-have-criminal-02/

Noah, 13, and Micah Scheulin, 11, were arrested along with James Prindle, 15, after police were called to an apartment in the 7900 block of Ryan Cove in Cordova about 10:30 p.m. Monday

The Scheulin boys' mother called the newspaper Wednesday to defend her sons, then declined to say much after consulting an attorney.

"Both my boys that night were not in the house that night when it happened," Dawn Scheulin said. "I can't comment on anything (else) right now."

Denial much Ms. Scheulin?

how could you do something like this to a baby
the child had to be screaming, this isn't making sense.

**** record starts in 2006, when he was just 10 years old. His first offense was for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.

Through May of this year, he racked up eight more offenses: two charges of disorderly conduct, an assault and disorderly conduct charge, another assault charge, vandalism, violation of probation and two charges of truancy.

*****'s record began in 2008, with a truancy charge when he was 9. That was followed by a simple assault charge, another truancy and possession of marijuana, which happened in May.
Oh, yes Mrs. S, we can tell what wonderful little boys they are. They would NEVER do anything wrong. Pull your head out of your butt and get your kids some treatment, if it isn't already too late.

how could you do something like this to a baby
the child had to be screaming, this isn't making sense.

When this little angel was first admitted to the hospital the news reported that she was in critical condition and that was downgraded yesterday to noncritical. She is supposed to be released today but imo she should not be going back to that family just yet.

When this little angel was first admitted to the hospital the news reported that she was in critical condition and that was downgraded yesterday to noncritical. She is supposed to be released today but imo she should not be going back to that family just yet.

Oh, I hope she goes to a foster family. Even with the teen out of the house, who might the mother choose to babysit next time? I just don't believe that the teen was a good brother until one day when his mom was out he decided to rape his baby sister. Surely he's exhibited problems before. Yet, the mom still left her baby with him...

I have to agree.

Oh, I hope she goes to a foster family. Even with the teen out of the house, who might the mother choose to babysit next time? I just don't believe that the teen was a good brother until one day when his mom was out he decided to rape his baby sister. Surely he's exhibited problems before. Yet, the mom still left her baby with him...

I'm sure the mother had no idea her son was capable of something like this.

But I agree, she shouldn't return home unless the mother is prepared to protect her. That means, NEVER could that baby have any contact with her rapist brother.

Oh, yes Mrs. S, we can tell what wonderful little boys they are. They would NEVER do anything wrong. Pull your head out of your butt and get your kids some treatment, if it isn't already too late.

Im afraid that it really is too late. This type of denial is why these boys are criminals....no accountability for their actions. They should lock mom up too in my opinion. I think she bares some responsibility in this; she was responsible to bring these boys up.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/new...th-Raping-Toddler/IA3dWG13L0aIbxihy6x5JQ.cspx
"it initially looked like a robbery. But when officers began questioning three young boys inside the home-- ages 11, 13 and 14-- they found out the robbery story was a pretense. Police say what really happened, was that the three boys raped a 23-month-old baby girl. Even worse-- the 14 year old is the victim's brother." <snipped>

This happened a few miles from where I live and it has to be one of the most disturbing crimes I have ever heard of.

Thanks for starting this thread. I live just over the state line in Mississippi and am sick about this. TruTV just had a case on about a dad that killed his son because the son was accused of doing basically the same thing.
I'm surprised the paper released the boys' ages and prior convictions as they are minors.
I'm a foster mom and it just breaks my heart that there are babies out there being abused like this.
God help these families.

Oh, yes Mrs. Sn, we can tell what wonderful little boys they are. They would NEVER do anything wrong. Pull your head out of your butt and get your kids some treatment, if it isn't already too late.

In this case, I think it is the mom/parents that need treatment. All of the charges these young boys have faced show negligent parenting and lack of concern for their welfare. The boys appear to be acting out their frustration over lack of attention, lack of structure and boundaries and perhaps an emotionally distant parent. In my opinion, of course.

And in no way does this excuse their behavior - they are old enough to know what evil is and to chose NOT to do evil.

Salem

Sick, twisted, little punks, who was supervising these kids? Given the juveniles history of bad behavior, please tell me these parents did not leave the brother and his hoodlem friends in charge of this poor baby???? I am curious over who phoned 911 as well.

What the freek is the world coming to, I mean seriously, that poor poor baby girl.

Prayers for her that she recover from any injuries caused and live a life unsullied by memories of this awful trauma.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back