2010.08.20 Nancy Grace: Was Haleigh strangled in trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Misty Croslin's brother tells investigators he thinks their cousin strangled Haleigh in a fit of rage when he could not find a gun in the MH, according to his own attorney. Are police moving closer to a break in the case?

Nancy Grace 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please wait until Show-Time before discussion so that the mod's don't have to lock and unlock the thread. Thanks Bunches!
:blowkiss:

TN ( smiling from ear to ear) says they should hang her, like an old fasion hanging in the square..

ArtH: sayin ToC told JW in April that H was strangled

thought JW said on JVM ToC was speculating that she was strangled by JO?

Nancy tells art she is worried about him.. He is buying into their BS...LOL

Nancy sayin she's worried about Art; think u r buyin into their BS, believing this BS

LOL Don't worry bout Art, Nancy.

Now Art is saying Misty was gonna shoot Tommy on JVM I thought she was gonna shoot Joe. :banghead:

ArtH: groping M; cant find machine gun
ArtH: ToC holds the door to the van

Epiph: Whaaaaaat?

GMFlo: ToC told me in April that JO had did it

GMFlo-muffled on the phone w/NG: something about either ToC or M tellin her bout the yellow rope on that Monday

I'd like to know if the rope/brick piece of the story occurred at the MH or at the dock

Would have to be at the MH since ToC claiming he didn't see nothin at the dock, only JO carrying body to the dock. And M wasn't at the dock.

I don't get this, on JVM Werter says that Tommy doesn't know how HaLeigh was murdered because he wasn't in the room and then Art Harris claims that his 'sources' say that Tommy says HaLeigh was strangled.

So Werter is Tommy's attorney and Art's source is probably Gma Flo ...... Art's spin is REALLY hurting this case and whipping it into a frenzy of BS lies --- much from Art/Flo.

Caller: why M comin out with the black bag story now?
JeanC: she told them in January; her sentence comin up

IMHO.. Art is part of the problem...

Art is the problem!

His fabrication based on second hand and third hand 'sources' may be earning him fame and $$$$'s on TV but is hurting the case for HaLeigh big time.

He is getting worse and worse and even claims to know better than Werter, Tommy's own attorney.

Renee: she (M) could say she did it and no one would believe her
NG: i'd believe her (on that)

They have Crystal on saying nobody knows the pain she is going thru. Caller calls in and thought it was Misty and NG is carrying on like she thought it was, too. :waitasec:

SherylMcC: whoever drove that child somewhere, returned to that house

I think Joe is the only one that doesn't know what happened. That's why he's the fall guy.

are these people related to the Anthonys?

:(

this is to frushtrating to watch...

i'll tune in with youz guyz after ur analyzing.. :)

are these people related to the Anthonys?

:(

this is to frushtrating to watch...

i'll tune in with youz guyz after ur analyzing.. :)

Psych: they r all puttin their foot deeper and deeper into t situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member