Casey Could Lose Her License?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charok

Reaction score
this is what id seen on orlando sentinel...mods if this exists=delete or bump or do what have you. thank you
due to cost/fines from the fraud, she OBVIOUSLY hadnt paid those and can lose her drivers license?,if she hasnt already?( not that shes gonna need one for any time soon!)

I saw that article too. I don't Casey needs to worry about losing her driver's license, at this point. I think it's safe to say, her driving days are ova. She will be driven from the jail to the prison. Hopefully as quickly as possible.

George begged and pleaded with her to just sign a form to renew...but she couldn't be bothered even for that.

Originally posted by Horace Finklestein...
George begged and pleaded with her to just sign a form to renew...but she couldn't be bothered even for that.

I know. I wonder why he wanted her to sign it so bad? He has to know that her driving days are certainly over.

Sounds as if she has accepted the fact in reality she will not be getting out. Something her parents are having problems with. Besides if she does get out she will just lie and say she has a license. DMV records must be wrong..... jmo

this is what id seen on orlando sentinel...mods if this exists=delete or bump or do what have you. thank you
due to cost/fines from the fraud, she OBVIOUSLY hadnt paid those and can lose her drivers license?,if she hasnt already?( not that shes gonna need one for any time soon!)

I agree with some additions.

Most people use their DL as a primary source of ID, I agree Casey doesn't need it where she is BUT IMO, George was right to persuade her to Renew her DL..regardless if she is in jail or not..a DL is a very important piece of ID to keep valid.

I worked in a DMV office for 13 years (not in Florida)

Courts can order license suspensions.
Suspension Orders do not have to come from moving violations only, like speeding ticket, etc., suspension can also be ordered for failure to pay court ordered child support..Casey had court ordered payments to make and an Order was issued instructing the DMV to suspended her DL indefinitely.

Casey's DL will show an indefinite license suspension. Once the costs are paid and cleared the system(affidavit, computer system) then there may also be costs the DMV adds on to re-instate and re-issue a license.

Renewed DL or not Casey's suspension will be indefinite..depending on how long she is "unlicensed" (unrenewed and/or suspended) she will either renew or get an Original license (start over again) IF, IF she gets out of jail.

I have heard of inmates renewing licenses while in jail...if only to keep a commonly used form of ID valid. Individuals can be exempt from the photo requirement depending on the circumstances and if approved by the DMV.

Also, IF, she gets out of jail and still has a suspended DL in Florida..she won't be able to obtain one in another State because of a National Driver Register and Driver License Compact which also extends to many Canadian Provinces.

Sorry for rambling...it all comes flooding back to me..

Originally posted by Horace Finklestein...

I know. I wonder why he wanted her to sign it so bad? He has to know that her driving days are certainly over.

I worked for many years in a DMV office and a DL is not only obtained because you want to drive.

Some people obtain a DL for ID purposes only...I know Florida has an ID card but a DL is a very important piece of ID that is requested as primary or secondary identification a lot.

What many do not realize is that there are people who obtain a DL but don't drive...they pass the driving test and get a DL issued.

Driver License Check

As of Aug 21, 2010, at 11:32 AM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.​

You are eligible for Driving School Election. Information regarding Driving School Election can be found at the HSMV Home Page – Driver License – Driving Courses.​

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.
Your Social Security Number has been verified. Thank You.​

Says to me that ICA KNOWS she won't need a DL for ID or driving.
IMO, ICA seems to adapted well to her new life away from parents and to jail life.
Seems odd to me, but maybe she just likes all the attention.

IMO, ICA seems to adapted well to her new life away from parents and to jail life.
This is what I think...KC likes it in jail. I don't know how well she'll like a different one down the road..but for now she is happy to just drift along like a cork in a stream, letting JB and Cheney and everyone tell her what to do. It is like she had a lobotomy and absolutely has no brain. She needs no license and I'm sure she figures if she did, someone would arrange for it!

bbm
Can't say I disagree.
Just like when she said if LE doesn't find Caylee guess who gets to spend the rest of their life in jail...SHE KNEW.

Driver License Check

As of Aug 21, 2010, at 11:32 AM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.​

You are eligible for Driving School Election. Information regarding Driving School Election can be found at the HSMV Home Page – Driver License – Driving Courses.​

Your personal information in Florida motor vehicle and driver records is blocked in accordance with the Driver Privacy Protection Act.
Your Social Security Number has been verified. Thank You.​

Thanks JBean...you've been missed.

IMO it is beyond stupid of Casey to ignore George's suggestion and guidance to renew her DL in March 2009, regardless if she is in jail and will remain there for many years...she could have easily renewed it for this renewal period before the new DL laws came into effect this year.

It was a very simple task ..SIGN the renewal form, give it back to Baez and George would take care of the rest, in order to keep the DL active if only for a few more years.
That is what George was trying to accomplish for her..to keep the DL active.

:twocents:

For some reason I have this vision of KC stomping around her tiny cell, kicking empty cookie boxes around, cursing the loss of her licence. While I realize this might not even be remotely true, I love the irony of the image. She's lost her daughter, her freedom, her home, and her friends . . . . and she shows no more concern than if she stepped on an ant. But TAKE AWAY HER LICENSE AND NOW IT'S WAR! How will she get into the dance clubs when she gets out?? Even beyond THAT, how will she adopt that Irish baby with it's cute little accent?

Oh my . . .

I think ICA knows - she of all people knows - she will never be in a position to ever drive a vehicle again.

Not suprising at all. She didn't care about her daughter, why care about a silly DL's. She's not gonna need it anywhoo...

MOO

Mel

For some reason I have this vision of KC stomping around her tiny cell, kicking empty cookie boxes around, cursing the loss of her licence. While I realize this might not even be remotely true, I love the irony of the image. She's lost her daughter, her freedom, her home, and her friends . . . . and she shows no more concern than if she stepped on an ant. But TAKE AWAY HER LICENSE AND NOW IT'S WAR! How will she get into the dance clubs when she gets out?? Even beyond THAT, how will she adopt that Irish baby with it's cute little accent?

Oh my . . .

Omg! That's too funny! Thanks! I needed a good laugh! I see KC sitting in her "dorm" ordering up "room service" and gloating over her "celebrity". When her "boys" get there, she'll bounce around some ideas to raise money, such as selling her autograph, and maybe talking to H. Stern. She promises she won't say anything about JB or twizzlers or her bras. Driver's license? She don't need no stinking driver's license! She'll be chauffered everywhere when she "wins" this thing!

I think Casey knows she's not going to be needing a drivers license anytime soon. But I doubt she really believes she's going to be convicted and get either LWOP or a death sentence. I don't think JB has been honest with Casey about what she's facing. In her letters to Robin, Casey was talking about plans for life after she gets out. So, I think Casey thinks she will eventually be released.

George is acting like renewal of her drivers license is paramount to all other concerns at this time, and as if renewing her license would show that she expects to be acquitted. I don't think for a minute that George really expects Casey to be acquitted and needing her drivers license. It was just a show on his part.

I think Casey knows she's not going to be needing a drivers license anytime soon. But I doubt she really believes she's going to be convicted and get either LWOP or a death sentence. I don't think JB has been honest with Casey about what she's facing. In her letters to Robin, Casey was talking about plans for life after she gets out. So, I think Casey thinks she will eventually be released.

George is acting like renewal of her drivers license is paramount to all other concerns at this time, and as if renewing her license would show that she expects to be acquitted. I don't think for a minute that George really expects Casey to be acquitted and needing her drivers license. It was just a show on his part.

BBM

If only he had had that kind of tenacity when they wanted to know where Caylee was! :furious:

Honestly, I'm at the point I don't care whether or not ICA thinks she is getting out on a free card or not. And sure don't care if she ever has a drivers license again.

Even though Nums24 pointed out she may be driving the bus that runs over George, lets' hope she also clips Baez on her way to the curb when the SA pulls her over.

Whether she gets LWOP or the death penalty for me is neither here nor there either. I just want the SA and the good judge to be sure she never walks the streets outside of the fed pen again.

Justice For Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member