GUILTY TX - Flora Ryan, 92, raped & murdered in her Houston home, 20 Aug 2010

Aww, poor thing. Some family friend. Hope they release information on the suspect soon, so we can look for priors.

What? Who does that? Poor Flora.

Her grandaughter left Gram just to go next door. She left her with a family friend. She returns to find her poor Gram dead in the shower while the friend is just sitting there?

:furious::furious::furious:90 years on this da*n earth and this poor woman gets murdered like this? Sometimes I'm embarassed to be human seriously. What harm could this lady have caused anyone? Blunt force trauma in your own house/apartment. :furious::furious::furious:

What? Who does that? Poor Flora.

Her grandaughter left Gram just to go next door. She left her with a family friend. She returns to find her poor Gram dead in the shower while the friend is just sitting there?

:furious::furious::furious:90 years on this da*n earth and this poor woman gets murdered like this? Sometimes I'm embarassed to be human seriously. What harm could this lady have caused anyone? Blunt force trauma in your own house/apartment. :furious::furious::furious:

I know.This really gets me mad! What kind of monster can do this and feel nothing? I don't get it.

My Mom is 90 years old. I'll be visiting her tomorrow.
I'm giving her an extra, extra long hug.

Dean Wood aged 56.

Four generations of women lived in the apartment. The victim, her DD, her grandaughter and her great grand.

The victim's DD worked at The Salvation Army and befriended Wood there. He was permited to live at the apaprtment and helped with laundry and such. He recently was kicked out of the apartment because he was drinking and slapped the grandaughter.

Oh for God's sake.

AY, carumba. Bless the family, may we learn to take care of one another !
It does not take that much time. If you kids need help, fer heaven's sake call a cargiver, not a loser !

What a precious woman -- did you see her picture. Reminded me of my nan.

And some family friend -- he obviously did it (or it could be a she). After all, the daughter was only gone a short while.

Ryan said the family friend was in the living room when she came home.

Who kills a 92 year old woman!!!!

MOO

Mel

So sad. This reminds me of a case I saw on The First 48 a few months back (which, occurred in Houston as well).

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back