GUILTY Russia - Four teens cooked & eaten, Yaroslavl, 28 June 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
I've been doing some research into the grave robbery two weeks ago in Lancaster, PA and found the following horrific case. It occurred in Russia in 2008 but the sentences were just handed down last month. I felt it really needed it's own thread.

http://satanists.tk/

Teen Satanists Murder and Cannibalize Teen Goths

"A gang of Satan worshippers murdered four teenagers by stabbing each of them 666 times, police believe.

The number of wounds is the same as that revered by followers of the devil.

The three girls and one boy, all described as Goths and aged 16 and 17, were allegedly forced to drink alcohol by the gang before they were attacked.

The killers then allegedly lit a bonfire under a tree near their cottage in Russia’s Yaroslavl region, 300 miles north-east of Moscow, where they cooked and ate their victims’ body parts.

The remains of Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin, who went missing from their homes in June, were discovered last month.

The body of a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross was also found...."

and

"....One of those arrested is alleged to have told police: ‘Satan will help me to avoid responsibility, I made lots of sacrifices to him.’ Another, Alexander Voronovic, claimed the gang had previously dug up a grave and eaten the heart of the girl buried there...."

more at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...enagers-stabbing-666-times.html#ixzz0xRgxf39B

".....Teachers of the accused told detectives that most had been moody at school and were of lower than average intelligence. All the dead knew Ogolobyak and other members of the gang. Andrei's father said last night: 'My son said he had Goths and Satanists among his friends. 'I wasn't scared. I thought, "Well, let him spend his time sitting around in a cemetery, there's not much harm in that is there?"'

http://www.zimbio.com/Nikolai+Ogolobyak/rolls/1/Links+about+Nikolai+Ogolobyak

Nikolai Ogolobyak is a satanic cult leader in Russia. He was sentenced to prison in July 2010 for killing four teenagers as part of an initiation ritual.

It's not easy to find clear information on the trial or sentence but here's a couple of links. The first is an in-depth article on the trials and teens involved:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...entury-blood-cannibals-of-europe-news-report/

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/satanists-jailed-for-ritual-murders/411085.html (an overview of the sentences)

"lower than average intelligence"...ya think?

That is horrible.

Oh heavens, what a horrific story, I am literally sick to my stomach.
When I read these horrific, horrific stories and think of how we as strangers feel I can only imagine what their loved ones feel and the anguish knowing that is how their precious loved one died.

Or worse yet, be like the parents of Randy Leach from Linwood, KS, and wonder for twenty-two years if this may have been his final moment. Satanic rumors still fly in Leavenworth County. He has still not located, nor has his car.

ceschott

You know, I wonder about the "lower intelligence" comment. I'm not saying that I don't believe it but these kids were described as goth or emo (different, BTW) and most kids who get into those personas, that I know, are of average or higher than average intelligence. I wonder if that comment isn't a "rationalization". If the teens were truly special needs children, this crime is even far more sickening.

We must refuse to accept any rationalization, minimization and/or trivialization of crimes related to Satanism. No one is saying that Satan came up from the depths and killed those kids. Dabbling with dark elements and mixing that in with youth, drugs, alcohol, and sex with a evil ring leader egging everybody on is what killed the teens IMO. In this case, it's only because the real truth was allowed out, that we even have all the elements. In the recent case of the torture/murder of Zachary Irvin, I'm appalled at how quickly that was written off as a "beef between homeless guys" and the book closed. And what about all our young men who are being burned in the desert?

It's time to wake up and smell the coffee. We had to do it for clergy abuse, incest, and child *advertiser censored*. It's time to do it for ritual crimes too.

And ceschott, ITA about the disappearance of Randy Leach. How many others are missing?

At one of the links in my earlier post:

http://satanists.tk/

you can click "More Here" and "More Info here" and be taken to other articles (with more details) at the same URL. At the "More Info Here" site, there's a statement that confuses me:

"...They [the victims] had apparently been singled out by the Satanists because they were fans of "Goth" music and fashion. One of the girls was said to have had a document titled "101 rules of Satanism" among her belongings...."

I've been looking for that document on line. I found a "101 Rules of True Satanism" which is nothing more than a spoof. I also found this:

http://web.satanism101.com/rules.html

"The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth"

I wonder if this is what is being referred to as the document might have been downloaded with "Satanism 101" on the top. I'd be interested if anything else can be found.

I keep looking for articles written from a mainstream, non-sensationalistic viewpoint. This one is fairly current and seems to fit the bill:

http://www.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/satanic-or-ritualistic-crime-and-murder

I just don't understand why most groups still yell loudly that this is all hysteria and it is fully fabricated. Is that all part of the secrecy as in the shouting down of the first to point fingers at the clergy? Are we really naive enough to believe these confessions and the dead bodies are really fabricated? The article linked above, views the issue from a LE standpoint.

Maybe they want us to be that naive. Can you imagine the outcry if this were on the mainstream news every night? I understand that wiccans and pagans don't want to be lumped into a category with this (who would except other satanists???) but their outcries - without knowing all the facts - do make it appear to be hysteria of the masses.....I find that to be as detrimental as those *religious* individuals who counsel not prosecuting or judging child molestors for "mistakes". To my way of thinking any self-respecting wiccan/pagan who professes to do no harm would want these people to stop sacrificing humans and animals just as much as we do. Then again, maybe *religious freedom* means much, much more to them than it does to me...My religion says "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Thank you button not enough, IWannaKnow. Look where turning a blind eye got us with other forms of abuse and human rights. It's pretty shameful when we have to read information on crimes in Argentina and Russia which are occurring in our country too--just to get insight. For some reason our news sources (or whomever controls them) must not think we're ready to stomach the truth.

When I researched James Pierson (one of Zachary Irvin's murderers) last week, I came upon a story written in 1986 about a another Pierson (unrelated, I believe). It involved a young teen who had hired a hit man (another teen) to kill her father as she was sick of being sexually abused and believed that her father had started in on her baby sister. The article was so eye opening as it mentioned time and again, "the almost unheard of crime of father/daughter incest". Excuse me? We managed to get through that messy revelation and move forward. We've come a long long way.

I think it's time for all of us to work together to tackle this abomination.

There's some dude did time in France, Izzy. Satanist. Cannibal I think. Grave robber. Not a tough thing to do in Paris rob a grave I'd think as you only get to kind of rent your grave.

Anyway, he became kind of a cult figure. He's a fairly good artist. I forget his name, but I'll try to find it for you. He had a website and all the guy. Maybe he was a poser but I don't think so.

Nico Claux that's his name. Here's more on him. He's free though I think.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/nico_claux/8.html

Nico is a real piece of work. A while back, I found this site:

http://www.lesvampires.org/mirrorsportal/nicoclaux.html

which tells his story. Note that at the very end, it tells that he is released and is living in Paris. There's also a link to a now closed MS page. There's mention that many of his nefarious acts do not actually show up in the court documents. There's two possibilities for that. One, maybe he wasn't quite as sick as he wanted some to believe. Two, the very real probability is that the prosecutors wanted to convict him on hard evidence.

If you'll read the link (Post #7) above about LE's response to Satanic crimes, it starts to make sense. Sick motives and plans are hard to prove. Cold hard evidence doesn't usually lie.

Once again, I find it especially intriguing that the foreign press seems to cover more stories concerning Satanic fueled crimes than the American press.

Just my two cents related to Satan and Satanists ...

“Satanists,” generally speaking, call those who worship Satan "Devil Worshipers." Satanists do not believe in a supernatural Satan, they believe in the way of the flesh (i.e., nature and basic human nature), do unto others before they do unto you ... and if it feels good it is good ... sort-of a take care of yourself and your own and to hell with anything that gets in your way ...

Of course, there are some people who call themselves Satanists who do worship Satan, but they are generally loners who are really Devil Worshipers.

Some 20 years ago, an “expert speaker” came to a prison where I worked, at a time when Satanic cults, child sexual abuse, and multiple personalities were sensationalized and exploited by the media. The expert did have some useful information provided by legitimate sources (e.g. FBI), but he did not have a clue how it related to a prison environment. The expert also did not have a clue about the basic principles of learning (classical and operant conditioning) and how they related to ritualistic behavior.

As I have mentioned in prior posts somewhere, prisons have quite a few self-professed Satanists who have little in common other than sex, violence, drugs, and some characteristic tattoos (e.g., 666) and ritualistic behaviors loosely based on Anton Szandor LeVey’s The Satanic Bible and the Church of Satan. Prison-born Satanists are quite different from those who acquire their beliefs and practices in the community, largely due to their higher degree of cognitive-behavioral isolation. Well, in the prison there was an outbreak of Satanic graffiti and a variety of rituals, particularly among the mental health population (burning Bibles, drinking blood, drawing pentagrams in blood, etc). Oddly enough, many Satanists in prison have more than a passing interest in the Bible and Satan as he is presented in the Bible. Also, they are very interested in “secret knowledge” and power and control. So, I arranged through proper administrative and mental health channels to conduct a completely voluntary workshop on Satanism for the residential and “outpatient” (i.e., inmates receiving mental health services but who are still part of the general inmate population) mental health inmates. The workshop addressed the strategies and tactics use by Satan with Adam and Eve in Eden, with Jesus in the wilderness, etc., and particularly how the specific procedures involved in certain rituals involving Satanic rituals involving masturbation (specifically orgasm) and/or pain strengthened fear, anger, and related violent acting-out (self-injury as well as aggression). The workshop was exceptionally well received by the inmates ... and the so-called Satanic acting-out stopped. The inmates wanted more control, not less.

For those interested in Satan’s core characteristics (not necessarily the characteristics of Satanists or Devil worshipers), see

Satan’s BRACE Character Profile:

http://www.deviantcrimes.com/SatanBRACE.htm

In a sense, it is a profile of pure Evil as opposed to evil outcomes, mindless evil, etc. This profile is based on Satan as he is presented in the King James Version of the Bible. CAUTION: There are several pages related to the Bible contexts of Satan, so if you don’t want to read anything related to the Bible, this one is not for you. There are also several pages which explain the profile process and graphics, etc.

The short version of the profile analysis is that Satan is a psychopath.

Just my personal opinions,
Russell

Thanks Russell, that was really enlightening. I, too, have been struck by the different forms of Satanism and the way that different populations approach the practice of "worshipping" Satan. Just as I believe it is important to study the different forms of pedophiles, rapists and murderers, I believe it is important to study those who commit evil acts in the name of Satan and to try to learn their motives. As always, education is power, IMO.

I'm very bothered that this subject still is a taboo subject here in the US but is a common topic in other countries. I believe more information, not less, will lead to better understanding and the prevention of crimes committed by those who follow "mindlessly". I thought I knew what Satanism was, but I didn't have a clue.

Russell--I'm so interested in your experience. I gather that the inmates to which you are referring, dabbled in Satanic practice after attending supposedly helpful seminars and trainings on the subject. This speaks so strongly about the impressionable mind, boredom, and the quest for meaning in the marking of days.

Did you, in your work, encounter inmates who were incarcerated directly because of Satanic acts or who you believed had been touched by Satanic practice as children? I'm quite interested to learn if any studies have been done on the varieties of Satanic practice (Theistic, LeVey's Atheistic, and pseudo-Satanism) and how they might link to crime in the US.

I'm still baffled as to why other countries seem to have experts or panels working with LE to curb these crimes as they link to Satanism and the US seems to be lacking.

Russell--I'm so interested in your experience. I gather that the inmates to which you are referring, dabbled in Satanic practice after attending supposedly helpful seminars and trainings on the subject. This speaks so strongly about the impressionable mind, boredom, and the quest for meaning in the marking of days.

Did you, in your work, encounter inmates who were incarcerated directly because of Satanic acts or who you believed had been touched by Satanic practice as children? I'm quite interested to learn if any studies have been done on the varieties of Satanic practice (Theistic, LeVey's Atheistic, and pseudo-Satanism) and how they might link to crime in the US.

I'm still baffled as to why other countries seem to have experts or panels working with LE to curb these crimes as they link to Satanism and the US seems to be lacking.

There were no seminars or training for inmates related to Satanic practice, other than the one I provided and what the inmates might have received from their own informal gatherings on the yard or at various religious group meetings. I found both Muslim and Christian inmates to be equally interested in Satan, and most anything else related to power and control, including knowledge. Contrary to popular belief, inmates do not go brain-dead when they enter prison and many, particularly inmate leaders, are very interested in acquiring knowledge, particularly self-knowledge, even those inmates who are so oppositional and controlling that they have difficulty listening to what someone else says. To some inmates, Satan represents a type of power and control (i.e., a god figure) that they can use to justify their own violent/self-serving behaviors and readily identify with – i.e., one who violates the rights of others for his own gains, putting himself ahead of others regardless of the circumstances. To other inmates Satanic symbols etc. are used as power symbols and for group identification (e.g., some white supremacists), without any related pretences of worship.

I'm not aware of any controlled studies related to Satanic practice but this 1992 FBI Report may be of interest ---Satanic Ritual Abuse By Kenneth V. Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent Behavioral Science Unit National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/satanism/satanism1.html

All my personal opinions,
Russell

Thank you, Russell, for clarifying. I'm very familiar with Agent Lanning's FBI report of 1992 which states quite unequivocally that there is just no hard evidence to support a theory of ongoing Satanic Ritual Abuse in the US. I've always been struck by that report being so strongly worded. NONE? Really? I have to admit that Agent Lanning has taken a hard look at this issue and spent a number of his professional years dedicated to this subject. I highly suggest that anyone who's interested in the FBI's official position of Satanic linked crime read the report you linked to. It's also important to keep in mind that the FBI "sets the tone" for the training of LE in our country.

Agent Lanning wrote an earlier report titled, "Satanic, Occult, Ritualistic Crime: A Law Enforcement Perspective," The Police Chief, October 1989.

He also released an FBI report in 1989, in which he warns against hysteria but seems far more willing to entertain the possibility of a Satanic element in crimes:

http://www.xeper.org/pub/lib/xp_lib_wh_LanningReport_01.htm

"Bizarre crime and evil can occur without organised satanic activity. The law enforcement perspective requires that we distinguish between what we know and what we're not sure of.

The facts are:

a. Some individuals believe in and are involved in satanism and the occult.

b. Some of these individuals commit crime.

c. Some groups of individuals share these beliefs and involvements in satanism and the occult.

d. Some members of these groups commit crime together.

The unanswered questions are:

a. What is the connection between the belief system and the crimes committed?

b. Is there an organised conspiracy of satanic and occult believers responsible for interrelated serious crime (e.g., molestation, murder)?

After all the hype and hysteria is put aside, the realization sets in that most satanic/ occult activity involves the commission of NO crimes, and that which does, usually involves the commission of relatively minor crimes such as trespassing, vandalism, cruelty to animals, or petty thievery. The law enforcement problems most often linked to satanic or occult activity are:

1. Vandalism
2. Desecration of Churches and cemeteries
3. Thefts from churches and cemeteries
4. Teenage gangs
5. Animal mutilation
6. Teenage suicide
7. Child abuse
8. Kidnapping
9. Murder and human sacrifice

Valid evidence shows some "connection" between satanism and the first six problems set forth above. The "connection" to the last three problems is far more uncertain.

Even where there seems to be a "connection" the nature of the connection needs to be explored. It is easy to blame involvement in satanism and the occult for behaviors that have complex motivations."

Certain sections of the two reports are identical but there are subtle differences. I find it quite interesting how Agent Lanning seems to change his mind in such a remarkably short span of years. In 1989, he states the "Facts" about the link between certain crimes and Satanism. He even repeats the "Facts" in 1992 but then goes on to state that no connection exists. I wonder what his opinion is now? Whenever I read Agent Lanning's words, I'm struck by a sense of denial and minimization. He is an FBI agent, after all, and wants to be shown the body. I can think of many bodies but Agent Lanning seems to discount them.

I think when someone commits a crime, whether in the name of Jesus, Satan, or Hitler; we are compelled to sit up and take notice concerning the motive and the thought process involved."

After I clipped this from Agent Lanning's 1989 report at the above link, I noted that there is a trademark at the very bottom of the page. It is for the Temple of Set. Interesting that a Satanic based website would keep a copy of Agent Lanning's reports in their library.

Here's the link for their library:

http://www.xeper.org/pub/lib/xp_TOC_lib.htm

I really wonder how Agent Lanning would respond to crimes such as the ones in Russia and the one I linked to upthread:

http://www.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/satanic-or-ritualistic-crime-and-murder

Fifteen year old Elyse Marie Pahler was "sacrificed to Satan" by three San Luis Obispo, CA teen-agers in one of the most grisly murders on record.

"The suspects Roger Casey, Jacob Delashmutt and Joseph Fiorella -- all teenagers -- took Elyse to a hidden location about a quarter-mile from her home, fed her drugs, raped her, tied a belt around her neck "to make it easier to stab her", and offered her up as the "ultimate sin against God"...."

and

"....Some experts believe the Pahler murder proves their allegations that Satanic and ritualistic crimes are a very real problem in US society...."

and

"....According to investigative journalist and author Maury Terry, there exists a network of Satan-worshiping cults with members crisscrossing our nation. Terry, whose research takes him to just about every state of the union, participated in a special regional police conference in Ohio, co-sponsored by the American Federation of Police and the National Association of Chiefs of Police. His expertise on the subject of ritualistic violence is a tremendous resource for the news media and law enforcement...."

Here's a wiki article on Elyse's murder. Were the murderers dabblers in Satanism? Most likely. But Elyse is very much dead. She was killed in the "name of Satan". Rest her soul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyse_Pahler

It sounds to me as if the Police Chiefs across the nation are looking for answers.

In all the years I've read Agent Lanning's work, I've never seen him. I found a recent interview with him, in response to the murder trials of the "West Memphis Three":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

which many thought had some Satanic overtones.

Here's the interview with Lanning:

http://cnettv.cnet.com/web-extra-interview-ken-lanning/9742-1_53-50084194.html

This is dated 7/24/10. Interesting that he doesn't speak to other recent crimes, such as the murder of Zachary Irvin. He's a well-spoken authority of this issue. I respect him and believe he is a wise and pragmatic man. However, I don't totally agree with him on several issues. He refuses to accept the fact that crimes can be committed in the name of Satan--only that there is a hysteria that comes and goes concerning people wanting to believe that crimes are connected with Satanism.

A transcript of a 2006 interview with retired Agent Lanning, Chris Hanson, and Brooke Gladstone posted on a blog 3 weeks ago, concerning abductions, etc.:

http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2010/07/30/05

Agent Lanning sure seems to be a cheerful fellow. I'm assuming that he is the mouthpiece of the FBI and his word is what we are to accept as peace-keeping citizens.

I also found an interesting commentary from the Temple of Set concerning "remember the dates of 1984-1994" (the approximate dates of Satanic "hysteria") and about how the "doors" will open again:

http://www.xeper.org/pub/lib/xp_lib_HanginOut.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back