PA - Jamaal Nelson, 34, shot to death, Philadelphia, 21 Aug 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
When 34 year old Jamal Nelson was shot to death in Logan on Saturday it marked Philadelphia's 200th homicide for the year so far.

Last year at this time the city's homicide rate was 189. Nelson was shot multiple times and pronounced dead at Eisntein hospital.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/101281064.html

Oh Filly. This is so tremendously sad. My heart goes out to your whole city. 200 needless deaths. I happen to know through personal experience that there are thousands upon thousands of good and decent and loving people in Philadelphia. One I can certainly vouch for!!!

I lived for a while in the SF Bay Area and it was so sad to watch the almost daily killings in Oakland. For those of us who live in safer places (and we know crime can occur anywhere), we really need to stop a minute and meditate on the complacency we enjoy by feeling safe.

Wow!

Stay safe, Filly.

If anything happens to you, Missizzy and I will have to make a trip to Philly and take care of business.

You hear that, all you low life criminals! Don't make Lovejac and Missizzy have to come down there!!

When 34 year old Jamal Nelson was shot to death in Logan on Saturday it marked Philadelphia's 200th homicide for the year so far.

Last year at this time the city's homicide rate was 189. Nelson was shot multiple times and pronounced dead at Eisntein hospital.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/101281064.html

Holy cow! What's your population count? It's under 200,000 isn't it?
I think Los Angeles is at about 4 million pop, and they've had about 400 homicides ytd.
Are these murders gang related?

It sounds more like a new method of population control.

Filly you got the "For Sale" sign up yet?

Greater Philapelphia has 1,547,900 people plus one...our Filly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back