what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

liz b.

Reaction score
Of course, there are a lot of pieces of info missing in this very complex case,IMO...

The one thing I would like to know is : Did Kyron and his sister have a babysitter ? A regular person who babysat for them. Did this person also babysit in the old house,before they moved to Skyline ?

One reason I wonder about a potential babysitter is that IIRC, KH stated that a few years back TH was "drinking herself to sleep every night ." I believe it was a TV interview, and I don't watch much TV,so don't know the link...

But, if TH was drinking like that, I would wonder : who was taking care of Kyron at that time ? It would have been before he started Kinder, I think...

If there was a sitter, did the sitter know what was going on in the household ? Did any sitter still have any kind of contact with the family ? I do remember that KH said that TH's drinking had lessened in the last few years.

All JMO

I'd like to know if Kyron had a doctor's appointment scheduled for ANY day.

I would really like to know if TH had been telling her friends/acquaintences that Kyron was in danger or being molested. I'm thinking this was a big question in the GJ proceedings.

The obvious answer is "where's kyron", but aside from that, I'd like to know who 'friended' Terri online in the months prior, perhaps showing an unusual interest in the details of her life and particularly that of her children (assuming she WAS as free with this info as it appears)?

ETA: or not even 'friended', but followed her FB and other activities.

I'd like to know whether the kids, parents and/or teachers at Skyline had seen a change in Terri's behavior toward Kyron over the course of the school year. I mean specifically: Was she more strict? More physical? Less participatory? More "hovering"? More picture-taking? Less picture-taking? Answering questions for him? Leaving him alone more? I know that's many things, but I think I'd like an overall impression from the people who saw them together at school over time.

Can we have 3 pieces of information? lol

That's a really good question. I'll have to think some more about it since we only get 1 piece, but off the top of my head, I think it would have to be if anyone besides TP saw Terri leave the school alone. That would answer a lot of other questions for me.

I'd like to know how cellphone pings and/or bank records contradict her story.

I would like to know the whereabouts of all family members including Kaine, Terri's son, grandparents, aunts, and uncles of Kyron during the period of time when the boy disappeared. I think that it's entirely possible that another family member might have wanted to see Kyron's science exhibit and came to the school after Terri left. jmo

I would like to know what TH has to say now.

But I don't think I'll ever get to hear that any time soon. Sooo, I, like BeanE would really like to know if indeed TP saw TH leave without Kyron and if there was a teacher/sub/whomever who told TP Kyron was probably in the bathroom.

Good question BeanE! :)

Terri says she drove the back roads to sooth baby girl who had an earache. Has Terri done this in the past? Did the drive help baby girl in the past? If so, how many times has she taken the baby for a car ride and where? :waitasec:

I would like to know a lot things...

I would like to know what Terri say when she was trying to hire a hitman and her reasons for wanting someone to kill Kaine.

Can we have 3 pieces of information? lol

That's a really good question. I'll have to think some more about it since we only get 1 piece, but off the top of my head, I think it would have to be if anyone besides TP saw Terri leave the school alone. That would answer a lot of other questions for me.

Now, BeanE, if I give you 3 pieces, everyone'll want 3 pieces LOL. Never strarted a thread before, so bear with me ? TIA.

All JMO

What did TH buy at Fred Meyer (both stores). Does that count as two questions? LOL

I would like to know who Terri had with her at the FM stores. (Surveillance video, witness statements, etc)... so I could then of course decipher if someone else had baby k or if the unidentified individual seen in the truck at skyline was still in the truck...etc.

I would like to know specifically if they really have ruled out a predator abduction here. I know they rule out family members first, but it bothers me that school is starting back up and there's only vague assurances that this was isolated.

How long did the students have to prepare for the science fair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back