GUILTY CO - Killian, 5, & Rhapsody Henderson, 4, die of cough syrup OD, Aurora, 8 Aug 2002

I can't believe that either! Would he have taken anything like that for himself without reading the instructions?
I live in Colorado and remember seeing their adorable little faces on the news. They trusted their daddy and look what it cost them. :furious:

Geez! How much must he have given them? And how long did he ignore them to not notice they weren't breathing?

You know what makes me furious besides how cold and cruel this crime is, that he only get 6 years in prison. I hope Bubba has a great time with him.

I can only pray these poor kids dies peacefully in their sleep.

I am a new parent to a beautiful baby girl. I would NEVER do anything to hurt my child. I read this post and it just hurt me so much. Those poor babies. I also hope they died peacefully in their sleep. I can't believe this SOB only got 6 six years in prison. That makes me so angry!!!

How unbearably sad to think that taking a child's life is worth only 6 years in prison.

From April 2008:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_8920271

Robert "Raffie" Henderson, 34, was arrested on suspicion of robbing a TCF Bank on Friday after a chase that ended when the engine of his car exploded.

Henderson did four years in prison for the deaths of his children. He was paroled in January.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back