GUILTY UK - Woman puts cat in trash can caught on video

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
Hope it's ok I put this here as I am livid and this is a crime. This horrid woman pets a cat, then puts it in a trash can to die. She needs to be caught and charged with animal abuse. I believe everyone, everywhere should see her face and know who she is so she can be held accountable.

[video=youtube;edAPG6TfQIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAPG6TfQIc[/video]

Come on locals!!!! Someone has to know this person....

What a freak! What was the point of that?! Did you see how she was looking around.............

OMG! Is that for REAL ! I just can't believe my eyes :eek: What in the world would make someone want to do this ?

I am sure this cat was not her first victim, I believe she will be caught and identified, I hope this video is being aired everywhere on the news in this area so that anyone who knows her will see what scum she is ! I mean really lady ! Perhaps her punishment should be put in a trash dumpster for a couple of days .....Unbelievable (shakes head)

Garbage, pure and utter garbage. I hope she is identified and everyone that lives around her knows what she did. How cruel. This just makes my blood boil.

Apparently they have identified her:

Woman who dumped cat in bin given 'police protection' as thousands join Facebook protest group
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:14 PM on 24th August 2010

A middle-aged woman caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin is being offered police protection as thousands join a Facebook group protesting against her actions.
PCSOs are on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street.
The woman - a bank worker from Rugby who has been interviewed by police - is then seen grabbing the cat, called Lola, by the scruff of her neck and throwing her into the green bin before slamming the lid shut.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bin-gets-police-protection.html#ixzz0xWzHQM3D

Of course they are going to protect her. They always protect the scum of the earth.

Apparently they have identified her:

Woman who dumped cat in bin given 'police protection' as thousands join Facebook protest group
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:14 PM on 24th August 2010

A middle-aged woman caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin is being offered police protection as thousands join a Facebook group protesting against her actions.
PCSOs are on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street.
The woman - a bank worker from Rugby who has been interviewed by police - is then seen grabbing the cat, called Lola, by the scruff of her neck and throwing her into the green bin before slamming the lid shut.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bin-gets-police-protection.html#ixzz0xWzHQM3D

I don't know why I'm laughing that she needs police protection. She should be ashamed of what she's done. I never want to wish harm on anyone, but I'm glad she's frightened. That fifteen hours Lola spent in the trash can had to be terrifying for her. No sympathy from me for this animal abuser.

Why would she do this? Who thinks 'nice kitty, I think I'll pet it, ok now I'll grab it and throw it into a trash can and close the lid'. This woman needs a mental health professional desperately. :banghead:

Karma's a b*tch, lady. Let's see how your kids treat you when you get old and all you want is someone to show you some love!:furious:

I dont advocate her harm-I think she needs to be called out for her insanity. Those of you who suspect that she has done this before are likely spot on. No one just thinks, what the hey...I think I will throw a cat in a garbage can....

I'm glad she needs police protection too. Not saying I want her harmed but I want her to feel like that poor little kitty felt when she slammed the lid shut.

Shame, shame, everyone knows your name. Oh and in this case, your name, your face and where you live.

As a cat lover, I couldn't watch the video. I also can't believe the cops would protect her. Why? Let the public have at her -- throw her in a bin and shut the lid...tight!

MOO

Mel

The thing that freaked me out is she was wearing what looks like rubber gloves. So she was planning on doing something like this I think.

If you need a pick me up read some of the comments left by our friends on the other side of the ocean. They are so hilarious. I think most people in Britain have a bit of Monty Python in them.

You have to read through the usual comments to find the funny ones but they are there.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/aug/24/coventry-cat-wheelie-bin

I'm not suggesting there is anything funny about what this sick beast did to the cat. What is funny is what some people are saying about her.

Tricia

Wow. Not only are our children not safe, neither are our pets. Poor little kitty. I don't get why she didn't just take it to a shelter. Just evil.

She had no business touching the cat in the first place. If she's this cruel to a cat can you imagine how cruel she is to customers she doesn't like at the bank. I just love having cameras around.
Take care little kitty, you are a winner. :)

The thing that worries me is what has this woman done before? How many horrid acts of cruelty has she done when there are no cameras to catch her?

Some people (on the newspaper sites) are commenting about how it's just a cat and there are people every day that have worse done to them and we should help those people and not cats and so on and so on and so on.

Here is the difference; we actually see this act. If we just heard about someone putting a kitty in a trash bin we would give it a few seconds of thought, comment on the jerk who would do such a thing and then move on. We have become that callused. But to have this on camera that shakes us to our core and I am glad because if it didn't then we would not be a caring society.

Anytime any type of cruelty is caught on camera, be it human or animal, it upsets us as it should.

The day we don't get upset at seeing things like this is the day we have lost our civilized society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back