"Kyron saw it all...was involved."

stmarysmead

Reaction score
What does Desiree mean by this?

If she is just talking about Kyron's abduction, I think that's very odd verbiage. Of course, a child being kidnapped would "see it all." But those words don't fit to me.

Every crime victim "sees it all"...he/she is at the center of the crime....but when do we hear it expressed that way...without meaning something more?

I just feel this means more than Kyron "seeing" the entirety of the crime against himself. I do think these words indicate information may be under consideration that Kyron saw something he shouldn't have seen.

"Kyron saw it all...was involved."

If we heard someone close to Haliegh Cummings say the same thing, would we be so quick to dismiss this as a reference to the child witnessing criminal activity just before he/she disappeared? Is it because we think Terri is not "the type" that we gloss over Desiree's words? And we can't dismiss this because there's been no intimation of criminal activity around Terri...LE relayed to Kaine that the Landscaper alleges a MFH plot. That certainly is criminal activity.

The phrase "was involved" immediately follows and re-enforces the first odd phrase. We don't think of using "involved" toward a victim usually...."Caylee saw it all...was involved."

The two odd phrases together mean something IMO...it's not just one odd choice of words one time. There are TWO phrases. I think Desiree slipped and gave us a further insight.

Desiree chokes up about seeing emails that were "sickening." Later she says "Kyron saw it all, was involved."

What could Kyron have seen? Did he run back to the truck and accidentally "get involved" in something that put him at risk...something that required calling DeDe off her job to help remedy?

I cannot get those words out of my mind.

Maybe he caught Terri & DeDe in the midst of passion...and saw it all. Involved? Well that along with this possible scenario makes me wanna :puke:

I found that statement extremely odd as well. I feel she has a definite theory behind it based on some kind of evidence vs. feelings because she was so matter-of-fact in the statement. I think there has to be some clues behind that statement. It would not surprise me if there are emails we haven't seen that could perhaps could lead her to believe this? But how would Kyron be involved???

I know what came to my mind when I heard DY state..."Kyron saw it all... and was involved."[/B And that makes me sick to my stomach too, but I want to do more than puke..

I know what came to my mind when I heard DY state..."Kyron saw it all... and was involved." And that makes me sick to my stomach too, but I want to do more than puke..

I just had that same thought. What's the one thing he could be involved in that would make DY sick to her stomach? I REALLY pray that's not the case. I think that whatever emails LE has must be pretty incriminating.

While there are many things that Kyron could have witnessed and some of them are not very palatable for us to think about, I'm going to ask you to err on the side of Kyron that he was not involved other than in an innocent way, i.e as a witness.

This is Kyron we are talking about and while we know horrific things happen so far there has been no evidence of that.. Let's please not speculate about the worst things happening in which Terri/Dede might have involved Kyron i.e any molestation . There simply is no evidence of that. Thanks Peeps.

For clarity here is the complete quote.
>>Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected<<

hth

For clarity here is the complete quote.
>>Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected<<

hth

Thank you. Helping her do what though? She says it twice. Helping her do something illegal other than disappearing Kyron, which is what he saw? I've thought for a while that Kyron saw or knew something and was about to tell. At 7, he's old enough to know right from wrong and articulate it to an adult.

I think Desiree has made it clear that her ideas are based on speculation and her own feelings, not on any evidence. She is trying her best to think up ways that Kyron is alive and well, and this may include some scenarios that may not be realistic. If LE had proof of any crime, Terri would have been charged and held, as is often the case when LE is hoping to upgrade the charges at a later date.

I had a different take on that statement by DY. If we assume that an accomplice was the one who actually made Kyron disappear, there are two ways it could have happened. In one way, he is totally unaware that it has been set up by TH in advance. He goes off with the accomplice unaware that Th set this in motion.

In the other way, he witnesses the handoff from TH to the accomplice and understands that TH wants him to go with the accomplice. I think DY means that Kyron was aware that TH had arranged for him to leave with the accomplice (though he likely did not fully comprehend what was happening at the time and why. How could he? He trusted her.)

I believe we can see Desiree choosing words carefully in this statement. She knows something, and is trying to carefully but maybe not so successfully state her thought.

And example of that might be that Desiree has been told that Terri had accomplices. Maybe she is trying to say that Kyron knew the accomplices from before the day of his disappearance. That Terri had involved him with these people from other visits etc so that he did not fear them.

Thank you. Helping her do what though? She says it twice. Helping her do something illegal other than disappearing Kyron, which is what he saw? I've thought for a while that Kyron saw or knew something and was about to tell. At 7, he's old enough to know right from wrong and articulate it to an adult.

This would also explain why, after all these years, Terri put her own son out of the house while Kaine is out of town and isn't there to object. Whatever she and her friends were up to, a teenager might catch on to very quickly.

Better to send him away.

I took that to mean he was not asleep, he was not rendered unconcious, he was not unaware of who was in the forefront of what was to happen.

Honestly, this saddens my soul into an unfamiliar darkness...IMHO, Kyron was painfully aware of the who, only not the why.

Where are you angel?

That statement "Kyron saw it all....was involved" haunts me, too. Saw what? It had to have been something really awful for him to have possibly been killed over seeing it.....I just want to know whats going on. Dang it I want Sunshine Laws in all 50 states!!!

MY BOLD

Well, if one accepts the MFH plot, we know that Terri had murder in her heart. I guess things weren't progressing too well with the yard man, so it's logical to think that she may have reached out to someone else. Someone perhaps closer to her than the yard man, a more intellectual type of friend with whom she could have discussed various scenarios, which may or may not have ever gotten past the planning stages and progressed on into implementation. Kyron could simply have wandered in - literally - to the wrong conversation. You can't unring a bell, and at 7, Kyron is clearly able to form conclusions from information he overhears. Could he have become so much of a problem that now two women considered him a threat to life, liberty and the pursuits of happiness?

I still feel that there is a hidden element that would explain the alleged involvement of DDS in this case. Something is rotten in Denmark with this, but I just can't nail it down in my mind. Sometimes I think I have it, then something comes to light which makes me think, "Hmmmm. . . no, that can't be right."

Motive and opportunity, folks. I'm working on it.

Can someone post a link to where this quote from Desiree originated? Thanks.

Can someone post a link to where this quote from Desiree originated? Thanks.
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5561970&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kyron Seen Near Truck? Could This Be New Info?[/ame]

As I posted in another thread - I found that statement interesting. "Kyron saw it all and was involved."

Could Desiree be suggesting that Kyron may have been a willing participant in his kidnapping?

I've always thought it was possible that he might have been very attached to TH, and that she might have told him that she and Kaine were splitting, and that unless he went with her, she would never see him again (or something along those lines) and convinced him to go willingly. If so, I think that would increase the odds that he might have snuck out of the school unseen - because he KNEW he was sneaking and had to avoid being seen, rather than just that he was going to the doctor and it didn't matter if anyone saw him.

Reading that quote, my immediate thought is that Kyron saw all of the players in this case, possibly even knew who they were, and that maybe this whole thing was bigger than just him being kidnapped. Maybe they told him if he didn't do what they said to do, they would hurt his mom, dad, and any other family members that would get him to cooperate (I'm thinking mom and dad would be enough to get him to do whatever they wanted). Or maybe they said if he did what they told him, he'd be able to go home and see his parents again.

The what, I have no idea. Maybe they decided it was too risky to let him go back home. Or maybe something went horribly wrong, and he died, and they all had to cover it up and hope they didn't get caught. Either way, at some point Kyron's life became less important to these people than covering up his demise or making sure he couldn't tell on them.

Poor Desiree. The scenarios that must be running through her head must be terrifying. I so wish someone would break and Kyron could be found.

MY BOLD

Well, if one accepts the MFH plot, we know that Terri had murder in her heart. I guess things weren't progressing too well with the yard man, so it's logical to think that she may have reached out to someone else. Someone perhaps closer to her than the yard man, a more intellectual type of friend with whom she could have discussed various scenarios, which may or may not have ever gotten past the planning stages and progressed on into implementation. Kyron could simply have wandered in - literally - to the wrong conversation. You can't unring a bell, and at 7, Kyron is clearly able to form conclusions from information he overhears. Could he have become so much of a problem that now two women considered him a threat to life, liberty and the pursuits of happiness?

I still feel that there is a hidden element that would explain the alleged involvement of DDS in this case. Something is rotten in Denmark with this, but I just can't nail it down in my mind. Sometimes I think I have it, then something comes to light which makes me think, "Hmmmm. . . no, that can't be right."

Motive and opportunity, folks. I'm working on it.

There's been some great sleuthing on this site about why anyone would help Terri make an innocent child disappear. One powerful motive that sustains itself beyond love and loyalty IMO...is if you yourself have as much to lose.

I think that's at the bottom of all this. Terri and some friends with a mutual problem in regard to Kyron vs. their own best interests...

"It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back