TN - Girl, 3, left brain damaged after beating, mom's BF charged, 29 Aug 2010

My God, another defenseless child left with a heathen. I hope this monster is put away for a LONG time!

I'm trying, but I just can't understand the level of anger these perps get to with children. I just dont see how pushing tv buttons can be the trigger for abuse... preschoolers are inquisitive. Its the best part about raising them! They want to see and touch and check everything out. They are starting to play pretend, and have a very developed sense of themselves at that age. I just dont understand what "it" is in a persons makeup to make these explorations offenses. I don't. I know most parents can get frustrated with toddlers at times, they can be unruly, but Ive never known someone who can take that frustration to the level these perps do. Lack of experience is not the reason, non biological relationship is not the reason. Normal people react to a preschooler with laughter and maybe a frustrated sigh if they arent "kid people". I want to understand what makes these perps go nuts and hurt these kids, for little normal preschooler behavior. I adore raising preschoolers, its one of my favorite ages. They are so full of wonder and excitement, I find it contagious. My day would be mundane without the questions and the amazement I see in their little faces. Everyday I get to be the hero who explains how things work, or can magically make the cartoons come onto the tv, or who plays robots. I dont get why that isnt the reaction in ALL people

Ummm, take the remote away from the baby and put it up on a shelf. Jeesh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back