Cloaked UFO? Pictures from Tuaran Sabah, Malaysia 2010.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm a believer in UFOs and this one has me stumped. Normally I think most sightings are explainable but if this was really seen by a lot of people then it could be real. It also could be photoshopped with a story to go with it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXmU1cD8-4&feature=related[/ame]

Was the Cloaked Alien ship over Malaysia sending and receiving twitter messages

...According to researchers, the searches for extraterrestrial life are in the wrong direction: you have to look to social networks.

The signals that would be sent to media alien intelligence should be similar to reports in the social network “Twitter”. This is the conclusion astrophysicist Gregory Benford and his twin brother, James Benford, a physicist and president of Microwave Sciences, according to Daily Mail.

According to them, alien civilizations are more likely to send short directed signals in the range of one to ten gigahertz, but not the volume of the messages transmitted in all directions.

The reason lies in greater efficiency of such technology by saving resources, to which we are confident the study’s authors tend to all sentient beings, even alien.

Thus, for interplanetary communication it is more suitable to “Twitter”, rather than “War and Peace”, says James Benford....

Cloaked-ufo.jpg

UFO reported sighted in Tuaran
by Elton Gomes
July 21, 2010, Wednesday

KOTA KINABALU: An unidentified flying object (UFO) was reported sighted at a beach resort in Tuaran recently.

The round blue object, which was said to be hovering in the sky near the Tuaran Beach Resort, was sighted by resort guests and employees.

Tuaran Beach Resort restaurant manager, James Dungil, 27, who were among the eyewitnesses said the object was sighted on Saturday around 4pm....

This article sets off my hinky meter a bit. The one guy couldn't photograph it because his battery was dead? Others were unable to because of the interference? :waitasec:

Yep, I've settled on hoax;

...Unfortunately, according to a July 23 article published by the Borneo Post, DSP Suhaimi Wiro, Tuaran District Police Chief, said that subsequent police interviews with staff and nearby villagers turned up no one who knew anything about the UFO sighting.

“We do not know what is the intention of the photographer,” Wiro said, “but the picture seems to be very scenic.”The intention of the Tuaran police, according to Wiro, is not to investigate the matter further.

Terrestrial explanations for the sighting range from a lenticular cloud (shown here) to light reflections, but the fact that the one photo available of the alleged sighting looks rather like an advertisement for the resort, coupled with the fact that a police investigation turned up not one witness among resort staff, makes this a less than compelling case at first blush.

Notwithstanding the appearance of more photos, testimony or evidence, our guess is that the photo being distributed most likely depicts a close encounter of the marketing kind, rather than anything involving extraterrestrials.

Read more: http://technorati.com/technology/article/massive-ufo-reported-at-malaysian-resort/#ixzz0yErWqEnr

tuaran.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back