Peterson's Bid For Freedom Is Denied

mitzi

Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'
Reaction score
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/plainfieldsun/news/2655710,4_1_JO31_PETERSON_S1-100831.article

*snip*
The state's Third District Appellate Court shot down Peterson's effort to be released and alerted his attorneys to the decision Monday.

"This means we have to go to step two," said Joseph "Shark" Lopez, one of the half-dozen lawyers defending Peterson against charges he murdered his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in March 2004.

*snip*

Step two, Lopez explained, was to take Peterson's case to the state Supreme Court. And if Peterson does not find satisfaction there, Lopez said, he would "be going to the Federal Building" for step three.

*snip*

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/plainfieldsun/news/2655710,4_1_JO31_PETERSON_S1-100831.article

*snip*
The state's Third District Appellate Court shot down Peterson's effort to be released and alerted his attorneys to the decision Monday.

"This means we have to go to step two," said Joseph "Shark" Lopez, one of the half-dozen lawyers defending Peterson against charges he murdered his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in March 2004.

*snip*

Step two, Lopez explained, was to take Peterson's case to the state Supreme Court. And if Peterson does not find satisfaction there, Lopez said, he would "be going to the Federal Building" for step three.

*snip*

I hope the appellate court hears the state's case for allowing the additional hearsay evidence soon, and the trial gets underway before the defense can get this case heard in the state supreme court.

I really think DP is a flight risk. He's facing spending the rest of his life in prison if convicted in Kathleens murder, so what's he got to lose by leaving the country?

Not only is he a flight risk, but he's a very dangerous man! Can you imagine if he was living in YOUR neighborhood? :yow:

So........ what part of 'No' don't they understand?

Found you guys, thanks Kimster for lighting the way!

I agree with the flight risk and DP has had plenty of time on his hands to cook up different scenarios and plans as to what he will do once he gets out. He better never but I'm sure he has plenty of nefarious connections that would help.

Found you guys, thanks Kimster for lighting the way!

I agree with the flight risk and DP has had plenty of time on his hands to cook up different scenarios and plans as to what he will do once he gets out. He better never but I'm sure he has plenty of nefarious connections that would help.
Hey! I understand, I almost had a panic attack when I wasn't able to locate Stacy and Kathleen's threads. I was like, what the hey????

I fervently pray that the only light drEWWWW P ever sees again is on his way to and from the courts building. Period. He's dangerous in the worst way IMO.

Stacy, where are you?

Keep the guy behind bars!!!
He will just kill again............
oh if LE could only find Stacy for a back up!

I pray they do find Stacy soon!!! I hope he Never gets out, EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I just read drEWWWWs most recent ranting that I'm certain he's once again hoping the papers will print and it just about makes me sick to my stomach. The way he speaks of Law Enforcement is way beyond the pale. Hello drEWWWW, you're one of them too you dumas.

I pray for the day when he is found guilty and hopefully that will shut his piehole. Sorry Kathleen and Stacy, but GACK, that man makes my skin crawl. Both looks wise and personality wise he has nothing. He's about as smarmy as they come......

Mr "Lemme get on my bike and ride" while his young wife is missing and his two toddlers are crying for their mommy....IS NOW asking for sympathy? Arrogant Azz!

I just read drEWWWWs most recent ranting that I'm certain he's once again hoping the papers will print and it just about makes me sick to my stomach. The way he speaks of Law Enforcement is way beyond the pale. Hello drEWWWW, you're one of them too you dumas.

I pray for the day when he is found guilty and hopefully that will shut his piehole. Sorry Kathleen and Stacy, but GACK, that man makes my skin crawl. Both looks wise and personality wise he has nothing. He's about as smarmy as they come......

Are we thinking of the same rant? With his children?

I'm not going to link it since minors are pictured and named but O-M-G!
My first reaction is he's trying to pull a 'Blago' since Blago paraded his children through federal court to gain sympathy and it worked - for Blago anyway.

IMO Petersons desperate attempt, which is NEVER in a childs best interest to parade them through this kind of nonsense, shows me a few things. He's desperate because he knows the SA has enough to put him away for a long long time and he has nothing to lose by doing so - at least where Drews interests lie - the interests were certainly never about the kids.. This is his best Daddy loves you message to his kids so he can try to come out smelling like a rose. One day the kids will grow up, be able to research themself and make their own judgement of Drew.... but still in his mind he'll ride the whoa is me I was framed yadda yadda yadda.

Drew loves himself too much to shut his pie hole.

:furious:

JMO

Are we thinking of the same rant? With his children?

I'm not going to link it since minors are pictured and named but O-M-G!
My first reaction is he's trying to pull a 'Blago' since Blago paraded his children through federal court to gain sympathy and it worked - for Blago anyway.

IMO Petersons desperate attempt, which is NEVER in a childs best interest to parade them through this kind of nonsense, shows me a few things. He's desperate because he knows the SA has enough to put him away for a long long time and he has nothing to lose by doing so - at least where Drews interests lie - the interests were certainly never about the kids.. This is his best Daddy loves you message to his kids so he can try to come out smelling like a rose. One day the kids will grow up, be able to research themself and make their own judgement of Drew.... but still in his mind he'll ride the whoa is me I was framed yadda yadda yadda.

Drew loves himself too much to shut his pie hole.

:furious:

JMO
Yuppers, that would be the one and the same. To date it has to be the worst one from him, and I pray there are none that top it. The media needs to stop being his mouthpiece. He and his sidekick Joel are neither one smart enough apparently to realize the effect they are having on people NOT of their ilk. Yeah, ole drEWWWW the jokester......NOT! Where drEWWWW thinks he's being funny and glib, I think he's an insult to the average citizen. I mean really, and he was a cop? And he behaves like this? Funny now that he's on the other side of the fence, the cops are all buttheads. Too bad he doesn't realize that he's Mr. Pot calling the kettle black. Can you just imagine what an azz he probably was when he'd pull someone over, with that attitude of his? Wonder how many times people had wished they could punch him square in the nose but only held back because he WAS a cop?

I like what you said though about this being his Hail Mary pass. I hope that is really what is going though that smugly mug of his. I hope he feels the pressure, but good. I want him to squirm. I want him to worry. I want him to wake up in the middle of the night feeling like he can't breath. I want him to suffer. I want him to know that they can make life difficult for Stephen also, I think he's of the same cloth as Daddy is and this should prove a wake up call for him as well, at least I would hope.......

I can't hang out in this forum very long........ I have to hard a time keeping my fingers civil, I'm afraid one of these days they are going to revolt and say what I really feel and find myself twiddling my fingers on time out..........

I hear ya TCO. Drew isn't worth a TO though.... I like how you compared my analogy to a hail mary pass! I hadn't thought of it that way, but yes, that is exactly what it is. Drew is so arrogant, he'd probably compare himself to Christ on the stations of the cross. :furious: (hope that doesn't rile anyone up enough to get a TO..... breath first before hitting send).

I've done some business in the past with someone who currently works at the Will county jail and was told Drew is not this cocky and arrogant behind bars when he's not on the camera... at least not currently. I also know a few local LE, city and state, and good cops DESPISE bad cops...... so those on the up and up in the law are going to do all they can to nail people like Drew. Drews time is coming and no doubt when those doors slam the first time in prison, not jail, he'll feel like he can't breath and has an anxiety attack so bad he'll think he's having a heart attack. He may not get life, but he will get a long long time when all is said and done.

JMO

TODAY was the Angels Against Abuse walk for Groundwork.
Stacy had a small but dedicated team walking, but unfortunately not enough locals stepped up to join it.

I have PICTURES!! thanks to one team member!

I know times are tough also, but if you can donate, they take $5.00 and up, and it is a good cause!

Stacy album with the pics:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Stacy Peterson - Kathleen Savio -IL-/

Groundwork's 2nd annual 5K walk:
http://www.events.org/cpage.aspx?e=29669

To donate in Stacy's name:
http://www.events.org/sponsorshipteams.aspx?event=29669&team=28

Another court date today which will be ground breaking and maybe precident setting. The jury will hear from Petersons 2 still alive ex-wives.
18 minutes and counting.

Another court date today which will be ground breaking and maybe precident setting. The jury will hear from Petersons 2 still alive ex-wives.
18 minutes and counting.

YES! Now I hope they both tell all to keep him behind bars forever!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back