Casey Actress in Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intrigued79

Reaction score
I did search for this, didn't find anything and haven't seen this discussed yet. So, with that said, please check out this IMDB site for a movie named Institution. Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1691856/

It lists a Casey Anthony as an actress that plays a character named Mildred in the film. If you click on the name Casey Anthony it will take you to a profile for the actress which has all the biographical info for KC.

Is this legit? Does this movie really even exist? I did some more digging and found this site from the studio: http://www.studiochenailles.com/features/the-institution.html (Please be forewarned that some photos on this site are NSFW.) If you scroll down to the bottom, it does list a Casey Anthony as an actress in this movie.

Anybody have an info on this?

I did search for this, didn't find anything and haven't seen this discussed yet. So, with that said, please check out this IMDB site for a movie named Institution. Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1691856/

It lists a Casey Anthony as an actress that plays a character named Mildred in the film. If you click on the name Casey Anthony it will take you to a profile for the actress which has all the biographical info for KC.

Is this legit? Does this movie really even exist? I did some more digging and found this site from the studio: http://www.studiochenailles.com/features/the-institution.html (Please be forewarned that some photos on this site are NSFW.) If you scroll down to the bottom, it does list a Casey Anthony as an actress in this movie.

Anybody have an info on this?

It appears to me that anyone can insert information into a legitimate website. If you note, at the bottom of the cast list it has "create a character for" and then a few names. Someone may have inserted the information into the movie cast list. I'm just not sure if this is true or someone's idea of humor.

It's looks like a real movie. The director & other actors are real. I don't know if KC is really in it, or if that parts a joke, like Leila said.

On the website for the movie, The Institution, Casey Anthony is listed in the credits as a singer. The character and the actress were not listed.

Another thought................it could be a coincidence of names. Someone who has the same name, and someone added the information about the murder, Cindy, etc.

There are people with the same names. I have a neighbor named, Vince Foster. He takes a lot of ribbing about his name. Not so much now that the Clinton's are no longer in the White House.

For those who might not remember, Vince Foster was the name of the Rose Law Firm attorney who was close friends of the Clintons and who worked in the White House (can't remember in what capacity). He left on his lunch hour and never came back His body was found in a park with a gun shot wound to the head, and his death was listed as a suicide. There was a lot of speculation that it wasn't a suicide, but a murder.

When I clicked on the second link my norton's shut down something wanting to run. My screen went black for a minute.

Could be a glitch in my Norton's? Thought I'd post in case it's not.

I don't think that it's *her* either, but, if Cindy runs across this she is gonna want some cash ~!!! LOL ~!!!

On the website for the movie, The Institution, Casey Anthony is listed in the credits as a singer. The character and the actress were not listed.

Actually Tuffy, the actress and character ARE listed. They are the eighth listing under "Full Credits" right under the pics. I totally missed that she is credited as a singer as well though. Thanks!

Another thought................it could be a coincidence of names. Someone who has the same name, and someone added the information about the murder, Cindy, etc.

Very likely scenario. The Casey Anthony page on IMDB is legit in the sense that she has been mentioned on NG and TOF shows.

I'm just super curious as to who the Casey Anthony is in the movie! Also, I thought it was a strange coincidence that the movie was filmed in part in Puerto Rico.

there's no such thing as bad publicity

someone wanted their movie on the google hit list

that is weird, thanks, Intrigued! She's listed as the "singer" and then also as this character "mildred" but someone else does the voice of Mildred (other than the singing I guess?) Remember how Casey reportedly told Tony on that night when she had to drink the shots to get up the nerve to do the hot body dance for Tony's promotion, that she wanted to be a singer, etc? Wonder if he ever had any tapes of her singing? weird. Interesting too since a lot of her friends were into filmmaking, of course he did music or film production type stuff at FullSail so makes me want to look into the various production and finishing companies listed there at this movie's link, seems like some of them listed there were in NJ and Brooklyn... Also her friends at JPs were into filmmaking, JP, RM, AH. Remember their films we found on youtube early on? Some may still be out there.
Well, I wonder. Maybe just same name? On the imbd page, you think someone just put that stuff as a joke, or else as a stunt to draw attention to the page/film?

On the "dreams" page long ago I posted about a dream I had, in the dream there was a company called "Mayhem Productions", I just heard that name and supposedly it had to do with Caylee's case. If anyone comes across that name, I really will freak. LOL

that lead actor sorta looks like KC

I think so too, LadyL.

Okay, definitely not our Casey singing the theme at least. LOL Unless she's way talented. I don't really see her or tony's promotions group as jazz types at least.

Leila, I do remember that case now, that was so sad.

Casey Streep better "break a leg" during her trial, that's the only theater where her acting skills matter now.

Very likely scenario. The Casey Anthony page on IMDB is legit in the sense that she has been mentioned on NG and TOF shows.

I'm just super curious as to who the Casey Anthony is in the movie! Also, I thought it was a strange coincidence that the movie was filmed in part in Puerto Rico.
YIKES!! I am so sorry but this was filmed in part in COSTA Rica and NOT Puerto Rico. My bad. :doh:

Well she was an 'Actress' in a lot of that 'Archive Footage'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff