Do you think Kyron is still alive?

Twinbabyg

Reaction score
At first I thought Kyron had probably been kidnapped/taken by Terri and someone was holding him.

As time passes, I feel like the possibility of him being alive is very slim. I know there are always exceptions to the rule. Tomorrow will be 3 months since he's been missing. 3 months is a long time to have no solid leads on his whereabouts (that we are aware of).

What are your thoughts? Am I alone in thinking there is probably no way he is still alive? I know if this was my child I would have to cling to the hope that he was alive, but in all reality know that it's possible he is gone.

(I hope this is okay, I'm a newbie and it's the first thread I've started)

I don't believe Kyron is alive nor has he been since 6/4/2010 although I do pray for his safe return every day. Miracles can and do happen and it would be truly a blessing if Kyron were found alive. JMO.

Honestly, I don't think he is alive and I think whatever happened, happened on June 4th. I don't think he was held for any period of time.

In the event he is alive, I fear he is not with anyone who has his interests at heart; it seems clearly too late for that to be the case.

Part of me says Yes, Part of Me Thinks No.

There is no evidence pointing in either direction.

I do pray - he will be found one way or another.

I try to think positive, because Miracles do happen and I'm hoping he's one of them...

No, nor do I think that the person that took him, was to protect him from anything.

I tried to remain hopeful for a long time, especially when Kyron's parents seem convinced that they believe that their son is still alive. As time marches on, however, I am less confident that someone has been keeping Kyron and that the boy will eventually be returned to his family. Unless Kyron was sold and is living with people who are caring for him and treating him as their own, I think the possibility that the boy is still alive is remote. jmo

I look at this realistically and my heart and mind tell me that there is little to no chance of finding Kyron alive.

I also believe that whatever happened to Kyron if he is deceased happened on 6/4/10 and (only?) Terri knows for sure.

Part of me says Yes, Part of Me Thinks No.

There is no evidence pointing in either direction.

I do pray - he will be found one way or another.

I try to think positive, because Miracles do happen and I'm hoping he's one of them...

There's part of me that wants to believe he is alive, too. It's my heart. It makes me so sad to think that this precious boy is dead. :(

However, the logical side of me thinks how could someone keep him for 3 months with no sightings and no evidence that he is still alive.

I also think that as a parent you would have to keep telling yourself that he's alive, he's alive, he's alive. Until there is solid proof otherwise, you would have to believe that.

I wonder if he is in fact deceased, what kind of shock this will be on Kaine and Desiree since they have been so adamant about him being found alive.

If Terri, et al are involved, then no, I believe he is gone and has been since June 4, 2010. If it was someone else, then the possibility does remain that he is still out there somewhere. I pray for a miracle every day.

The child in me very much believes that Kyron is alive.

Where are you angel?

I think there is a less than 1% chance that Kyron is alive at this point.

Anyone who is interested in how a parent deals with the disappearance of a child should read Robert Cooke's blog of the disappearance of his daughter Rachel Cooke:

http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal.html

It is an agonising read but I ended up feeling tremendous respect for Robert Cooke.

Sadly, I really don't think so :(.
I wonder what a poll on this would look like...

Poor Desiree.... :cry: My heart breaks for her.

I still hold out hope that he's alive because I have a child of my own and I don't want to think about how painful that would be for any parent. I think we can all speculate, but as long as we have hope then there might be a chance that he's found. I guess I don't want to believe he's gone from this world until I have proof. I understand the statistics, but even a 1% chance is still a chance. I see his smiling face in the pics on the web/news and I pray his parents have a chance some day to see that beautiful smiling face again in person.

I wish the FBI could use torture tactics to tear the truth out of TH...enough is enough...if she wants to play CSI and get away with some master plan, then she's done it, but now is time for her to fess up and bring that child home to his mommy and daddy.

I wonder what a poll now, compared to a few months ago, would look like...it is getting much more difficult to hold out hope. It is almost beyond belief that anyone with good intentions is holding him. So to me, the idea of him being alive someplace, is almost as scary...and no guarantee he would ever be found anyway. I just can't think of a good ending to this case...:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back