Lisa Croslin Arrested 9/3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again? WTF! The Croslins should have their own revolving door installed at the jails in a few FL counties.

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
948.06 PROB VIOLATION N N $1,504.00
$4,512.00

They need to either put this woman into jail or a halfway house so that she can be taken care of and get help.

It's obvious to me that she is doing anything she can to get back in jail. That has become her comfort zone.

Blaise

They need to either put this woman into jail or a halfway house so that she can be taken care of and get help.
I don't think Lisa can make it on the outside, without Hank, looking out for her...& I know that isn't much, but she's gonna wind up dead, if somebody doesn't do something. moo.

Good grief what cave have I been in? I didnt know she was out from the other time. Yikes.

And wow she must feel so alone - addicted and alone (that is, if she is addicted and if she is alone; IDK; but I havent read or heard about any super support system or any successful rehab talk) anyway, sadly that has impending tragedy written all over it. *sigh*

moo

OMG, again!!! She has had a couple arrest this year b/t the theft/checks/drugs./ Me, I would be scared stupid of even one hr in jail but I guess it doesn't phase her.
Another poster said Lisa will end up dead if they keep letting her out with no one caring for her, like Hank ( yes even as bad as he is) I agree, she probably will. No home, no job, no money...........jail sincerly is an iimprovement for her. They need to stop letting her out, staying in will be the best thing that has ever happened to her.

My goodness, not again...:takeoff:

I wonder what she did this time?

This woman is begging for help and needs help bad. Hopefully some judge either sentences her to jail time or gives her a shot at rehab but unless she wants to better herself, it won't happen...if she stays on the street there's a bigger chance of her dying. JMHO

There have been some helping Lisa, and even an anon person paid all her fines this past week. People helped her to get a roof over her head, phone, clothes, even someone to pay for her flight to Mass. after her probation is transfered to Mass., etc..She's had more support than she might ever had in her life ever. I wonder if this wasn't the direction LE had in mind for her. Maybe they wanted her for other reasons to fail and possibly talk? JMO

ETA, or to put pressure on her family in jail.

If she peed dirty and knew it... she knew it at her PO office... she was going to be rearrested and she knew she was wasting the money of whomever bonded (and/or helped her later) her the last time she was in.

When you are in jail and know you have a VOP or 3 coming down the pike...bail will only last until the VOP paperwork comes through. You stay in until the VOP paperwork comes down to save money.

She didn't care because it was NOT her money, IMO.

She knew, IMO.
What a waste.

If she peed dirty and knew it... she knew it at her PO office... she was going to be rearrested and she knew she was wasting the money of whomever bonded (and/or helped her later) her the last time she was in.

When you are in jail and know you have a VOP or 3 coming down the pike...bail will only last until the VOP paperwork comes through. You stay in until the VOP paperwork comes down to save money.

She didn't care because it was NOT her money, IMO.

She knew, IMO.
What a waste.

How do we know she peed dirty?
IMHO.. Lisa needs to be in long term rehab and LE in Putnam County needs to start arresting the real criminals...JMHO..

If she couldn't make bond a Judge would have a chance of sentencing her to long term rehab.

BTW, I said "IF" she peed dirty, I did not state it as fact. Like the rest, I will wait for the paperwork to be obtained per Sunshine law and posted. :)

If she couldn't make bond a Judge would have a chance of sentencing her to long term rehab.

Personally, from what I have seen I doubt there is one in Putnam County who cares enough to do something as honorable as sending a drug addict to treatment......JMHO

She would have to agree to go to treatment. Why would she do that when the public/bloggers collect donations to bond her, feed her, clothe her etc. There is no taking responsibility for ones own actions that way. Learned helplessness IMO. Oh poor pity me, my ex-step grand daughter is still missing. Uhhmkay....

WHERE IS HaLeigh???

What was she arrested for this time? Anyone know what it is said she did? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie