TX TX - Stephanie Buehler, 18, Houston, 8 Sept 1990

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 279DFTX

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/279dftx.html

Stephanie Michele Buehler
Missing since September 8, 1990 from Houston, Harris County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: September 10, 1971
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 125 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
•Tattoos: The word Taxie with a red heart and a musical note, along with a zigzag, on her upper left arm; The phrase Wicked Innocence with a long-haired skull on her right shoulder; A skull smoking a cigarette on her left breast; A red rose with a spider web on the back of her right shoulder.
•AKA: Shelly; Michele

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Buehler was last seen on September 8, 1990 near her home in Houston, Texas. One of her car's tires was flat and she parked the vehicle near the corner of Westheimer and Beltway 8.
Authorities suspect that Buehler attempted to walk the half-mile back to her home from the location, but never arrived. Foul play is suspected in her case.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning Buehler's whereabouts, please contact:
Texas Department Of Public Safety
800-346-3243
Or
Houston Police Department
713-731-5223
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.

Agency Case Number: 09-4532590

NCMEC Number: NCMA 1068761

NCIC Number: M-180886470
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information: Texas Department Of Public Safety
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
NamUs

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/buehler_stephanie.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5892/0/
NamUs Profile:
Dental: NA
DNA: NA
Fingerprints: NA

No archived articles for Stephanie at this time.

Stephanie has been missing almost 20 years. Come home soon.

Age progressed photo to far right, aged 37 years.

Attachments

• img_8182.jpeg
    img_8182.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 29
  • img_8187.jpeg
    img_8187.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 352
  • thumb_8183.jpeg
    thumb_8183.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Stephanie Michele Buehler.bmp
    49.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Stephanie Michele Buehler age progressed to 37 years.bmp
    52.8 KB · Views: 10
Do you happen to know where is "corner of Westheimer and Beltway 8" on map? Westheimer is not intersecting Beltway 8. I assume they might have changed in 26 years. Perhaps someone from Texas can chime in and I can add her to the map.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.736997!4d-95.557525

There is the intersection of Beltway 8 (also known as the Sam Houston Tollway) and Westheimer Road (out West past the city it changes to 1093). Do you have a map of all people missing from Houston or Texas working? I'd love to have a copy and help! I live in Houston and have lived here my whole life. <3

Stephanie was abducted in the same area 15 days after Cheryl & Andy was murdered on 22/Aug/1990. In 2008, their murderer was linked with DNA to the rape of a woman 2 months before they were murdered. The womain is alive and she gave her rapist's details to police.

More info here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...p-Andy-Atkinson-21-Houston-21-Aug-1990/page24

Map below is for the other thread, but it shows where Stephanie was which is very close to murder area and the clubs that I suspect the murderer worked as a security/employee or was a client of.

Bayou Mama's: Club Cheryl and Andy went on a date and were last seen
Gigi's: Club rape victim was working in
Rick's Cabaret: Club Cheryl worked as a waitress
Gym: Andy's workplace
DreamSteet: Andy's father's club

8yqYoJc.jpg

I already got it Princess. Many thanks.

I kinda feel sorry for this girl. There is nothing on her in anywhere on internet. Poor soul.

I believe she was murdered by the same guy who raped a woman and murdered a couple:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...p-Andy-Atkinson-21-Houston-21-Aug-1990/page24

It is in the same area, I will post the image soon.

If you need/want help with your map, I'd be happy to help. I love this sort of thing. I hope to help someone in my lifetime! :)

Wonderful! I just saw your map. Are these of the same predator or just in the area?

The Lover's Lane one always creeped me out for some reason. Those stories always do... the Zodiac type killing... Catching people in the dark at their most vulnerable. I don't know. They are always the creepiest to me.

The Lover's Lane one always creeped me out for some reason. Those stories always do... the Zodiac type killing... Catching people in the dark at their most vulnerable. I don't know. They are always the creepiest to me.

They really are, aren't they? But we all have done it! Thankfully where I live, we don't have sickos like these. You just go to jail for 3 months if police catches you!

They really are, aren't they? But we all have done it! Thankfully where I live, we don't have sickos like these. You just go to jail for 3 months if police catches you!
Lol. I live in Houston. There are plenty running around here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

can anyone look on ancestry to see if she had anyone to look for her ?

Stephanie has always interested me too, and you are right not much info, any idea where she worked or frequented , Family? anything ?
I'll look around this weekend and see if i can find a thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Stephanie Buehler

NCMC1068761c1.jpg

Missing Since - Sep 8, 1990
Missing From - Houston, TX
DOB - Sep 10, 1971
Age Now - 47
Sex - Female
Race - White
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 125 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC1068761e1.jpg

Stephanie's photo is shown age-progressed to 42 years.

She was last seen on September 8, 1990.

Stephanie has a tattoo of a red heart on her left shoulder.

She also has tattoo of a skull on her chest and a skull with "wicked innocence" on her right shoulder.

Stephanie has a red rose tattoo with a spider web on the back of her right shoulder.

She may go by the name Michelle or Shelly.

Have you seen this child? STEPHANIE BUEHLER

BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff