GUILTY LA - Four people found murdered in Lake Charles home, 7 Sept 2010

AmandaBrown23

Im just living among all the madness
Reaction score
http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=13106673
Officers say they received a call around 10 this morning from a woman who discovered a body near the door at the trailer.
The woman says she went to check at the trailer for her daughter because she hadn't heard from her in several days.
At this time the four bodies found have not been identified

This is so horrible. I know this family and it happened extremely close to my house.

I'm so sorry to hear this.
The homes look fairly close to each other.
Yet no one heard anyone yelling? guns firing?
4 people, how did they die?
The neighborhood looks nice, have you had any trouble with
drugs? gangs? there?
Were the victims all adults?
This is so sad.........

the homes are extremely close. If it was gunshots I dont know how anyone didnt hear it. They havent released much info on the case yet. I do know the people that live there but I didnt want to ask them any questions. Someone had to hear something there is no way all of that went down and no one heard. It was an adult female and two males murdered and the womans family member came by while the murders were happening and she was killed too.

I hope the license plate leads to a suspect and this is solved quickly!

I think that this has something to do with drugs.

Nothing new as of yet they updated the article.

I heard the address to of the home on the media clip lot # 70 5859 Tom Avair(sic??) Fairveiw North.

The tag to the Explorer was LCE 755

Edited for address

5859 Hebert Rd., Lot #70, Lake Charles.

http://www.12newsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13111905

The other three all are from Lake Charles: 28-year-old Crystal Dawn Fruge, who owned the trailer where the bodies were found Monday; 19-year-old Terry Lynn Banks; and 29-year-old Kendrick Warren Lavergne.

Investigators were still looking on Tuesday for a dark blue 2000 Ford Explorer XLT registered in east Mississippi but often seen at the trailer near Lake

My step-sister is Crystal Fruge. There are no details yet because they are still investigating.

Erinmccoy...thank you so much for joining us here.

I am so sorry to hear about Crystal and her friends. You have my deepest condolences....

My step-sister is Crystal Fruge. There are no details yet because they are still investigating.

I am very sorry for your loss Erin. I hope they are able to find who is responsible for this horrible crime.

Google maps Puts Lauderdale, LA 39.9 miles from address of crime in lake charles.

Attachment is a map.

I noticed Jennings La is 38.5

Attachments

• Lake charles.jpg
    Lake charles.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
This is a trailer park with some history.

Across the street is a convenience store where a triple homicide took place years ago.

There was also a suicide via gsw who some do not feel was a suicide and may have been related to the triple slaying at the store.

I am so sorry for your loss.I hope they catch whoever is responsible for this horrendous crime.

Please accept my sympathies on your loss.

It's nice that you have joined us. Your step-sister deserves justice. It sounds like Crystal had a son, I hope he is in a loving & comforting place.

Google maps Puts Lauderdale, LA 39.9 miles from address of crime in lake charles.

Attachment is a map.

I noticed Jennings La is 38.5

Idk, couldn't see the map, thanks for posting it though. The car is registered in Mississippi and it said Lauderdale on the bottom of the plate, iirc. There was an article that showed a picture of the license.

Idk, couldn't see the map, thanks for posting it though. The car is registered in Mississippi and it said Lauderdale on the bottom of the plate, iirc. There was an article that showed a picture of the license.

That is 6 and 1/2 hours away.

News reports are saying that the owner of the car was from Miss. but it had been sold.
They did not release the current owner's name.

One of the victims is not from Lake Charles, perhaps that may be a link to the killer or killers.

Erinmccoy, Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your dear step sister.

This is a tragic story. It is receiving coverage in Wilmington, NC. Here's a link...

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13106673

I hope and pray LE finds who comitted this terrible crime.

wm

Erinmccoy - My sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of Crystal and her friends. I hope whoever did it is quickly caught and justice served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back