Pictures

browneyes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wanted to share some pictures. Can anyone explain to me like I am a first grader how to do it? :angel:

Every forum is different and I can't figure it out.

Thank!

Hi BrownEyes..you first need to download to a photo loader like photobucket...then take the url of those photos and just post them in the thread...hope that helps...

Hi BrownEyes..you first need to download to a photo loader like photobucket...then take the url of those photos and just post them in the thread...hope that helps...

Thanks. I do have them all in photobucket. Now, if I can just find where to put the url. :D

You can do it two ways.

One you can go to photobucket as described by LLL. Many here do that.

I do it this way, I download the picture from the internet onto my computer. When I want to show the picture

1. Go Advanced (button option to the right of submit reply at bottom of where you post)
2. click on paperclip icon at top of advanced posting.
3. A small window will open (called manage attachments) and I hit browse (browses my computer) I select the picture I want to post.
4. Click upload.
5. The window will let you know when your upload is complete and I click close the manage attachments window.

Finish the post and click submit. Your picture will show on your posting.

I do it this way because I post a lot of pictures for missing people. So, two ways you select which is best for you :)

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I got tied up today and never got to check back. I will try and post them tomorrow. Thanks again.

My favorite dog in the whole world, Daisy.
If you do attachments right, it will turn out like this:

Attachments

• IMG_0250-1.jpg
    IMG_0250-1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 18
My favorite dog in the whole world, Daisy.
If you do attachments right, it will turn out like this:

Is there a minimum of posts you need to have before being able to watch pics? When I click on your link, I get the message I don't have the authorisation to watch the pictures.

Yes Irish, I think the magic number might be 50 posts.

I remember it's 50 posts to be able to PM.

If it's not fifty it's between 50-100.

Is there a minimum of posts you need to have before being able to watch pics? When I click on your link, I get the message I don't have the authorisation to watch the pictures.
Not that I know of. If you keep having problems, maybe you could write to one of the mods or Tricia, the owner. Her e-mail is at the top under Notices.

P.S. I was able to view the picture.

You can do it two ways.

One you can go to photobucket as described by LLL. Many here do that.

I do it this way, I download the picture from the internet onto my computer. When I want to show the picture

1. Go Advanced (button option to the right of submit reply at bottom of where you post)
2. click on paperclip icon at top of advanced posting.
3. A small window will open (called manage attachments) and I hit browse (browses my computer) I select the picture I want to post.
4. Click upload.
5. The window will let you know when your upload is complete and I click close the manage attachments window.

Finish the post and click submit. Your picture will show on your posting.

I do it this way because I post a lot of pictures for missing people. So, two ways you select which is best for you :)

I only see the advanced button when I hit edit the post. Will the picture show up in the preview?

I just found the paperclip a couple of days ago...love it! It's so easy.
You can preview your post to make sure the attachment is there, then submit.

How to attach pics using the paperclip...you've probably figured it out by now but maybe this will help others:dance:

Attachments

• file attachment on WS.jpg
    file attachment on WS.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
  • find file.jpg
    find file.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 23
  • files attached.jpg
    files attached.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 23
  • files attached final.jpg
    files attached final.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks, I did see the paper clip. The picture didn't show up when I hit preview. :waitasec: I will try again. Thanks so much!!

Holy crap on a cracker, I am just so slow in figuring this out. I can get them posted as thumbnails, but I want to show the entire picture in the post. Does that make sense? :waitasec: :banghead:

How to attach pics using the paperclip...you've probably figured it out by now but maybe this will help others:dance:

I want them to show up like your Thanksgiving picture...not a thumbnail. Does that make sense?

i want them to show up like your thanksgiving picture...not a thumbnail. Does that make sense?

11111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg <---- I don't know how to make a picture any bigger than that. I love that you started this thread- I'm waiting to learn, too!

I want them to show up like your Thanksgiving picture...not a thumbnail. Does that make sense?

Upload them to photobucket...I think I read where you had already done that.
In the photobucket copy the img link to you clipboard and paste it in your post...it will show up as a picture.
snow-1.jpg

Attachments

• files attached pb clipboard.jpg
    files attached pb clipboard.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads