Levi Page Show 9/8 9 PM ET

Levi

Reaction score
The show will be airing tonight at 9 PM ET

We will be discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case and the info that Ron Cummings gave LE.

Special guests:

Art Harris: Investigative Journalist with ArtHarris.com
Kim Picazio: Family Law Attorney: Fmr atty for Haleigh's mother
Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler & author of "The Profiler"
Raymond Giudice: Criminal Defense Attorney

Click here to listen: http://tobtr.com/s/1247447

Levi, could you try to find out how LE is proving that Ron is not just spouting off more lies? Is the information he is giving being vetted by LDT?

Please ask Art how he knows what Ron is saying. Thank you.

Please explain to listeners PC way of dismissing bonds - when charges dropped, their site shows bond paid...

Levi, please ask AH where he got the new information he talked about on the JVM show last night!

TIA

Taking notes! I'll be sure to ask. Great questions

Levi, please ask AH where he got the new information he talked about on the JVM show last night!

TIA

LaLaw, LOL don't you know it is from his "Source", always unnamed of course. Yes, I want to know too, dang it.

Levi could you please ask Art clarification; the call was to the parent's house on Magnolia?

levi could you have one of the lawyers tell the peeps of florida what it would take to get the us dept of justice to investigate whats going on in putnam county?

Levi could you please ask Art clarification; the call was to the parent's house on Magnolia?

Thanks Dee, one of my questions also. Where was Tommy when Ron called him that night, if home who's home?

If it's true that Ron spoke to Tommy at Magnolia that night, does anyone know why Hank and Lisa moved out of there so quickly (and in with Tommy) after Hank got out of the hospital.

Was it because Hank was injured, unable to work and therefore afford the rent, or could something have happened at Magnolia and no-one wanted to stay there after that.

The show will be airing tonight at 9 PM ET

We will be discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case and the info that Ron Cummings gave LE.

Special guests:

Art Harris: Investigative Journalist with ArtHarris.com
Kim Picazio: Family Law Attorney: Fmr atty for Haleigh's mother
Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler & author of "The Profiler"
Raymond Giudice: Criminal Defense Attorney

Click here to listen: http://tobtr.com/s/1247447

Levi, just read your headliner while I was setting up your show for 9pm. I have alittle comment here. If this piddly info that Ron has supplied breaks the case wide open, then shame on Putnam County Law Enforcement, is all I can say. Criminal Law 101, really?

Yes, I want to know why he has sat on info, and why he should have immunity if so?

If it's true that Ron spoke to Tommy at Magnolia that night, does anyone know why Hank and Lisa moved out of there so quickly (and in with Tommy) after Hank got out of the hospital.

Was it because Hank was injured, unable to work and therefore afford the rent, or could something have happened at Magnolia and no-one wanted to stay there after that.

Reason could be both!

Levi,

A comment, I'm still left scratching my head on details. We already knew Ron had a fight with JO over a gun. The only thing new is he admitted it.

questions

1. Does LE have copies of the text and pings?

2. Who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop?

3. Was there phone/text discussions between Ron and TN that afternoon or evening?

4. What time did Ron arrive and leave work that evening?

5. Who found the gun in the ditch?

Just a few if you get a chance and ty?

Do any of them know if Magnolia St house was ever searched? If yes, when?

What about Tyler St?

AH is wrong because it was not the thumb print system back when Haleigh went missing. That came from someone who had worked there, IIRC.

ETA: I was talking about the time clock situation and Ronald checking in at work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back