CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Friendly reminder:

If you are going to discuss something from court documents, police reports or witness statements you must link the original document.

Any posts discussing information from any of the above without a link to the original document (with appropriate personal information redacted where possible) will be removed from view until a time when the documents are linked.

Thank you
Cubby

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Timeline and media links - non discussion thread

Let's bring Bob home! :praying:

Interesting link.....

http://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/index.asp

09-16-2008
2008-00435334
HARROD ROBERT M TR
HARROD ROBERT M TR
AFFIDAVIT
GRANTOR

09-16-2008
2008-00435334
HARROD ROBERT M TR
HARROD ROBERT M TR
AFFIDAVIT
GRANTEE

09-16-2008
2008-00435335
HARROD ROBERT M TR
HARROD ROBERT M TR
GRANT DEED
GRANTOR

09-16-2008
2008-00435335
HARROD ROBERT M TR
HARROD ROBERT M TR
GRANT DEED
GRANTEE

I see info Bob filed in September of 2008. I wonder if this is the info he was required to but allegedly did not provide in September of 2008 since we know Georgia's will was filed dated 4-1-2008. hmmmm

Still digging around, more to follow.

ETA: I am getting to looking around at this link sporatically, so feel free to see what else can be found.

Ya'll are kicking butt on this case! I'm afraid to post here anymore because I see more than the most popular theory. But I'm keeping up!

Fairy, You've been a member long enough to know this area is open to all opinion on missing and located persons cases. This is not limited to one theory only........ please share with us. We all share one common united goal and that is to find Bob.

And yes, we are moving along here. Hopefully we will find the answers to Bobs disappearance soon. :praying:

Found this newspaper article that a human skull was found in San Bernadino Cty in Dec of 2009. No listing for this UID in NamUs.

Not sure if this is just not in NamUs yet, or the person was id'd.
I didn't check DoeNetwork yet......

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/ap/san-bernardino-co-dog-unearths-human-skull-79025917.html

San Bernardino Co. dog unearths human skull

Associated Press
12/10/09 8:23 PM PST

LANDERS, CALIF. — A pet dog has unearthed a human skull, prompting San Bernardino County sheriff's deputies to search for human remains nearby.

full short article at link:

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/ap/...arths-human-skull-79025917.html#ixzz0z5dWrDpI

Fairy, You've been a member long enough to know this area is open to all opinion on missing and located persons cases. This is not limited to one theory only........ please share with us. We all share one common united goal and that is to find Bob.

And yes, we are moving along here. Hopefully we will find the answers to Bobs disappearance soon. :praying:
Thank you, Cubby. I do know, of course. But this case, unlike many, has two very distinct schools of thought.

I will say, the family clearly seems to be responsible for Bob going "missing." However, I, just as everyone else, have my own experiences upon which to base my opinions - which is what most of us bring to the table on all cases. I don't care for my own father and I remember how the lovely "older" ladies came out of the woodwork trying to get their hooks into my wonderful FIL when my MIL passed away. Even before her memorial service. Not to mention, there has been plenty of drama with the woman he eventually married.

Yes, Bob's immediate family appears to have had much to gain. My only point is, they are not the only ones - and that should not be overlooked. IMHO.

I think we should definately keep various options open until Bob is found. I for one have more than two theories..... some far less probable than others.... As far as the "drama" from Mrs Harrod, we've only heard one side of that, and unfortunately that comes straight from Bobs daughters. So the question, imo if one keeps an open mind, is who is the source and responsible for drama. I can say from personal experience we've likely ALL met and dealt with people who thrive on drama and create it just to have some when there is none........ I can not say that does not exist in this case...

jmo

Back to the human skull found above.

location found is given as 59000 block of Mitch Lane in or near Landers, CA.

Can someone do their magic with a map like we did with the remains found in Mar 2009?

tia

I know it sounds silly, but I am always surprised by the number of 'remains' or bones that are found around the area near Placentia.

Maybe this will be the week that the answers are provided about Robert H's disappearance.

"Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife."

In other reports we have only the SIL at Mr. Harrod's house doing "home repairs."

The above quote from the NBC story seems to imply that one of Mr. Harrod's daughters, most likely JM, and the SIL were also "rearranging" things in Mr. Harrod's house.

I wonder when the "rearranging" went on in relation to Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

We know daughter JM posted she went "down the hill" to change her father's bed linens shortly after her father disappeared.

Interesting. I wonder what was "rearranged."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...r-Marrying-Childhood-Sweetheart-52086697.html

"Harrod was last seen by his son-in-law, Jeff Michaels, around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. Harrod, a former contract manager, sent Michaels to Home Depot, but when Michaels returned, Harrod was no longer in the house, said Loomis.
"His receipt showed that he paid for his items after 3 p.m.," Loomis said. "He thinks he was at Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour, so given 15 minutes or so of driving time, you're looking at 1:30."

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-loomis-family-2513035-home-police

"For instance, she said, Harrod's son-in-law told police that he went to a Home Depot on Monday, and when he returned, Harrod was gone.
Surveillance tape at the Home Depot might corroborate that account, or show something different, such as that Harrod was at the business with the son- in-law, she said."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...r-Marrying-Childhood-Sweetheart-52086697.html

"Michaels told police he left the house for Home Depot to buy supplies around 2:30 p.m., and time stamped-receipts bear him out, Loomis said"
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

There is a big timeline change here. First we have the SIL at the Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour. Later it changes to the SIL spending only a few minutes at the Home Depot. Home Depot receipt is stamped at 3:04 pm.

Did SIL change the timeline after PPD viewed surveillance tapes from the Home Depot?

The timeline is a big problem for me. Huge. I mean, the interviews in the media done by JM were the day after Bob disappeared. It seems likely that the moving target of a timeline changed once the receipts and/or the surveillance tape were viewed. I would love to know when everyone gave statements, Fontelle included. And when/if those statements changed. And who took polys and what the results were too...if I could ask for the whole ball of wax, lol.

In any case, it seems as if finding Bob is possible with a few exceptions. I think that continued media attention will spark something, even if it is someone inside or outside of the case who is finally inspired to do the right thing and give back to the man who gave so much to them.

"Harrod was last seen by his son-in-law, Jeff Michaels, around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. Harrod, a former contract manager, sent Michaels to Home Depot, but when Michaels returned, Harrod was no longer in the house, said Loomis.
"His receipt showed that he paid for his items after 3 p.m.," Loomis said. "He thinks he was at Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour, so given 15 minutes or so of driving time, you're looking at 1:30."
http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-loomis-family-2513035-home-police

"For instance, she said, Harrod's son-in-law told police that he went to a Home Depot on Monday, and when he returned, Harrod was gone.
Surveillance tape at the Home Depot might corroborate that account, or show something different, such as that Harrod was at the business with the son- in-law, she said."

"Michaels told police he left the house for Home Depot to buy supplies around 2:30 p.m., and time stamped-receipts bear him out, Loomis said"
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

There is a big timeline change here. First we have the SIL at the Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour. Later it changes to the SIL spending only a few minutes at the Home Depot. Home Depot receipt is stamped at 3:04 pm.

Did SIL change the timeline after PPD viewed surveillance tapes from the Home Depot?

As concerning, no not concerning alarming, is there has been NO attempt by SIL to CORRECT the inconsistencies. I mean, if one could account for their time and provide proof (survellience video, witnesses who saw them etc. etc.) wouldn't one be screaming from the roof tops to ALL the media who would listen to clarify the inconsistencies? Instead it's like a game of point the fingers in any and all directions to see what sticks -or- like that game with three cups and guess which cup the ball is under. It's scary the above along with the increasingly disturbing comments from the daughters from the onset of Bobs disappearance reminds me of - Cindy Anthony! And that is one scary thought. Cindy is not easy to catch up with, and these folks are coming close. That or the Menendez brothers..... I'm getting some Menendez case flash backs reading the daughters comments and strange behavior ( and strange is putting it kindly ).

JMO

Hey guys, while we are waiting for updates-let's talk about the Angeles National Forest...I see Placentia is to the South of it and Running Springs is to the East of it. We need to make this timeline work...we believe we are working with a time frame of after 10AM to 2:40PM. There have been receipts produced that indicate purchases at 3:04PM and a return to the house by 3:30PM because the housekeeper/cleaner was waiting on the porch.

I have seen a few comments regarding paper plates and Rite Aid....we almost need to do two possibilities because I do not know for sure that there have been receipts or other documentation of the paper plate trip? If there was a paper plate trip then SIL was in the area of Placentia I would think for most of the time we are discussing. If not we have a wider location to work with....

Good idea believe. I would also like to nail down the time the housekeeper arrived and left. IIRC, SIL said he left Bobs at 6pm? I can't recall exactly, but I can't help but have a nagging feeling about the time he claims to have left Bobs and arrived home. Especially with the many discrepencies with the earlier in the day timeline.

Ok, I have to share this because it is like a sick feeling in my stomach.

I can not help but strongly believe the chain of events leading to Bobs disappearance where orchestrated by one of Bobs daughters. I'm not prepared to say which one, but I think this particular daughter was extremely proficient in manipulating people and events to get exactly what she wanted. Most times without people having any idea of what she was doing, or when concerns were brought to her attention she had ways of explaining them away or twisting things around to put the blame and responsibility on others and come out smelling like a rose. People like this aren't always easy to recognize because the outward appearance is deceptive and they are well liked and involved in their community.... often by the time their tactics are recognized they've become so used to manipulating others they 'scratch and claw' to continue to maintain that control. In other words, when they see they are losing control they amp up the fight to maintain control. They do not recognize others boundaries and will continously try and 'negotiate' others boundaries to get what they desire.

I keep getting a nagging feeling others were likely pulled or lured into this unwillingly and may have not seen things for what they were until it was far too late, and they were far too deeply involved in this......

Someone knows, and it is very likely one of 5 people. I will continue to pray daily, one of those 5 has a conscience and their love and respect for Bob exceeds the fears driving their need to cover for the responsible party. I will pray the flood gates open to the reality of full responsibility and consequences for not coming forward with the truth.

JMO and thanks for letting me express that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123