Did DEDE have her BROTHERS WHITE FORD CREW-CAB on June 4th?

That is NOT a link to DeDe's photo album(s). Someone has copied it to their own profile. Dede's page is private.

Not cool.

If you click the link at the top of the page, you get this message:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

Clicking her name shows the account locked and private.

It appears the photo album is open for some reason. I will allow the link to the truck, but do NOT link to any pictures of minors or other people who are not named in the MSM.

There are a lot of trucks in Oregon. Free and I saw a few in the parking lot at Fred Meyer's. I'm not saying this couldn't be a clue, but I think it being a coincidence is very likely.

That is NOT a link to DeDe's photo album(s). Someone has copied it to their own profile. Dede's page is private.

Not cool.

If you click the link at the top of the page, you get this message:

Clicking her name shows the account locked and private.

Calliope, you're right. I just went and checked, and if you click on "DeDe's photos" you get this message:

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1038667799

I've been on Facebook for a long time now. And I don't know of any way that you can have just a few pictures be "open" while the primary link to photos *and* the profile are closed and private.

And something about the layout of comments, etc. seems hinky.

Plus: these pix are from 2009.

And most hinky of all: there is a link on FB to "share this album" that anyone can click and add to their profile.

All it takes is just one click to grab someone else's photos. Weird. So weird. Then again, security on FB has been a huge issue.

It appears the photo album is open for some reason. I will allow the link to the truck, but do NOT link to any pictures of minors or other people who are not named in the MSM.

ooops. Sorry, Kimster.

Calliope, you're right. I just went and checked, and if you click on "DeDe's photos" you get this message:

I've been on Facebook for a long time now. And I don't know of any way that you can have just a few pictures be "open" while the primary link to photos *and* the profile are closed and private.

And most hinky of all: there is a link on FB to "share this album" that anyone can click and add to their profile.

All it takes is just one click to grab someone else's photos. Weird. So weird. Then again, security on FB has been a huge issue.

one way this can happen is if a friend has a non-friends pic on their wall. If you click on that pic you can see that pic and the album it's in, but nothing else. And you can only link to the album from the pic on your friend's wall. I've noticed that a lot.

If this has been discussed, please delete. I did a search and nothing came up..

here is the link to Dede's photos...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30608179&id=1038667799

Is it possible she had this truck on the weekend of the 4th because she was setting up the garden tour that weekend?

This is really weird. Sooo many white trucks. I do believe this is Dede's picture link. She makes a comment about the white truck and a vet being her brother's toys's.

TM leaves a comment on one of the pictures.

The comments underneath are over a year old. This truck could have been sold long before Kyron disappeared.

This was done with Terri's FB while it was public. Albums were snagged and copied to other people's profiles. But when you clicked their link, it looked just as it did when it was on Terri's profile.

There are a lot of trucks in Oregon. Free and I saw a few in the parking lot at Fred Meyer's. I'm not saying this couldn't be a clue, but I think it being a coincidence is very likely.

I agree -- but on the other hand, it's also evidence that any sighting of a white Ford truck doesn't automatically implicate TH. There are just too danged many of them.

You can just use the next button to see all the pictures in this particular series. The comments are all pretty innocuous, and all over a year old.

I think Dede was ruled out Aug 9/10, due to LE and the DA having a perfect opportunity to gain info regarding her via the press conference on Aug 11, and not only their choice not to do so, but their firm refusal to even discuss her.

:cow:

I think Dede was ruled out Aug 9/10, due to LE and the DA having a perfect opportunity to gain info regarding her via the press conference on Aug 11, and not only their choice not to do so, but their firm refusal to even discuss her.

:cow:

Um, DeDe was "ruled out" of what?

No one has been charged yet, meaning that no one has actually been ruled out yet either. So . . . I don't understand your point.

Just because they didn't discuss DeDe at the press conference doesn't mean they don't suspect that this truck might be involved. They didn't say whose truck they were looking for, just that they were looking for one, right?

Or are you talking about some other press conference? DeDe's face was on the press release along with pictures of a white truck, correct?

DeDe "not" ruled out as of August 11:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

100810_photo_flier_320.jpg

Um, DeDe was "ruled out" of what?

No one has been charged yet, meaning that no one has actually been ruled out yet either. So . . . I don't understand your point.

Just because they didn't discuss DeDe at the press conference doesn't mean they don't suspect that this truck might be involved. They didn't say whose truck they were looking for, just that they were looking for one, right?

Or are you talking about some other press conference? DeDe's face was on the press release along with pictures of a white truck, correct?

BBM. I'm talking about the Aug 11 press conference. They very carefully and specifically said the Horman truck, on the access road.

For the southside parking lot, they said they were looking for parents who'd parked in that lot.

Be sure to watch all the way through the Q&A session in the video, or you can see the transcriptions I've provided.

ETA: As an aside, Staton has said they've ruled out people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back