2010.09.16 Tim Miller on Issues with Jane Velez Mitchel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tim Miller, Founder of Texas Equusearch and Attorney for TES, Mark Nejame will be appearing on a pretty good portion of the Jane Velez-Mitchell HLN show this Thursday night at 7 PM.

They will be discussing the Stipulation filed with the 9th Circuit Court;

Why is it critical for a volunteer operation to protect the personal information of its volunteers;

If they think the type of legal action by the Defense will discourage volunteers from working on missing persons cases; etc.

Should be interesting!!!

I am going to send this thread to Tim after the show so if you want to give him a shout out here, please do!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrfJtgnlbA[/ame]

I won't be here but the dvr is set to record.
cheer.gif

Tim Miller, Founder of Texas Equusearch and Attorney for TES, Mark Nejame will be appearing on a pretty good portion of the Jane Velez-Mitchell HLN show this Thursday night at 7 PM.

They will be discussing the Stipulation filed with the 9th Circuit Court;

Why is it critical for a volunteer operation to protect the personal information of its volunteers;

If they think the type of legal action by the Defense will discourage volunteers from working on missing persons cases; etc.

Should be interesting!!!

I am going to send this thread to Tim after the show so if you want to give him a shout out here, please do!
Thanks for the reminder. I can't believe it's Thursday already!!

Thanks, World According To. :)

I'll be sure to tune in and turn on my closed captioning. Not sure quite sure which is worse - dealing with Baez and his fishing expedition, or Jane VOLUME Velez-Mitchell.

I look forward to hearing what Tim and Mark NJ have to say on the show!
I believe they are both really really concerned about protecting the TES searchers.

Thank you for starting this thread and the heads up. I will be tuning in at 7 pm. God Bless Tim Miller and Mark Nejame, for having integrity, and being men of character. To them::blowkiss:

JVM likes to get as many stories in as she can as I read her FB wall. Betcha she only gives Tim 90 seconds of air time and then takes .... over HER version of it. UGH. Thanks to all who can stomach her constant squealing voice.

I forgot today was Thursday...tuning in now....

Is Janey W on the panel??? who is? Anyone who is behind the SAO? I can't watch this so I am relying on ya'll. Thanks

JVM likes to get as many stories in as she can as I read her FB wall. Betcha she only gives Tim 90 seconds of air time and then takes .... over HER version of it. UGH. Thanks to all who can stomach her constant squealing voice.

Closed Captioning is a wonderful tool :)

Approx. 15 minutes of the show is left, hoping Tim is up next.

TIm doesn't believe that releasing info to the defense will jeopardize his agency.

He said his SAR handler said on her sheet that her dog alerted and the area needed to be rechecked. However, it said that the area had to much water to be searched.

God bless Tim. He remains the perfect gentleman and is advising all the searchers to just tell the plain truth about where they searched and if it was wet or dry.

She would have to bring up Nejame calling Baez an idiot :( Or was it a liar and idiot? I forgot.

Nejame talking about the 32 searchers that were in that area on Suburban Dr. He said that the paperwork for those 32 searchers was available to the defense nearly a year ago.

I just have to question, what exactly has JB done since Casey was arrested? He claims her innocence, yet IMO he's done little to help get her out of jail. :loser: An innocent person wouldn't sit back and quietly accept this type of defense. I'd be screaming from the rooftops any information that I had that I thought might find my daughter (before Caylee was found) and to help find the real murderer. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken