Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.09.17 - 19 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

G To Be Deposed By Casey's Attorneys
Posted: 11:51 am EDT September 17, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorneys plan to depose several key medical witnesses in the case against Casey Anthony.

Attorneys will depose three people from the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office, including medical examiner Jan "Dr. G" Garavalia, on September 28.

Casey's lawyers have also recently picked up another 700 pages of discovery documents, which will eventually be made public.

http://www.wftv.com/news/25051329/detail.html

Casey Anthony Has New Death-Qualified Attorney: Jacksonville's Ann Finnell
Posted on September 17, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/cas...qualified-attorney-jacksonvilles-ann-finnell/

snipped from article

"Personally, I don't know Ann Finnell but I've heard lots of great things about her -- she's known to be a fighter, a true believer, and a very good death penalty attorney. As the first death-qualified attorney on the Casey Anthony case, I do know a bit about the representation that Ms. Finnell has just undertaken, however.

And, as I did before with Professor Andrea Lyon, I wish my colleague Ann Finnell all the best in this important work. "

BBM
:waitasec:
To me this statement comes across like Mr Lennamon has something not very pleasant to say about his former co-counsel and the client but is being very diplomatic about it and wishing yet another DP qualified attorney on this case all the best of luck.
I could be misunderstanding it, but that's how it comes across to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee