Kid Rock found responsible for waffle house brawl

Actually I made a mistake it's 15% of 40k. I don't know if that's including attorneys' fees. Either way it's a far cry from what he thought he was going to get.

Probably not a really big deal for him - but trouble seems to follow him. He's had a couple of dust ups in Nashville etc. Slap on the wrist?

Don't avoid Waffle House - I miss Waffle House!!! Cheap breakfast at 2:00 in the morning - the waitresses alone are entertainment and you get to decide if you want your hashbrowns covered, smothered, chunked, cryin' (we used to make up our own too, like run-over; stomped on, but we always avoided spit on :( )

Probably not a really big deal for him - but trouble seems to follow him. He's had a couple of dust ups in Nashville etc. Slap on the wrist?

Don't avoid Waffle House - I miss Waffle House!!! Cheap breakfast at 2:00 in the morning - the waitresses alone are entertainment and you get to decide if you want your hashbrowns covered, smothered, chunked, cryin' (we used to make up our own too, like run-over; stomped on, but we always avoided spit on :( )

Ziggy, stop with the home fries. You made me hungry. I've never been to a WH. Now I want to go.

"Hick-Hopper". The names they don't call this guy. Actually I enjoyed his clothing choice for court.

Look, if I was going to get in a fight in like say Denny's or International House Of Pancakes I'd hope it be with someone I could sue for at least $20,000. Nope. Will never happen.

Was the WH where Tiger Woods met his one paramour?

did the guy have $40,000 worth of medical expenses? I didn't hear what his injuries were

anyway, I love Kid Rock & yeah, he's gotta pay for being a drunk idjit in public & hurting someone but I gotta say I doubt the guy would've sued if it had been just some ordinary joe

It seems Pamela leaves angry husbands everywhere. I always thought Kid Rock was a nice guy until he married her. He seemed to be a pretty intelligent
guy and then married her. Now he's this angry person. Maybe it's just a coincidence, only time will tell. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back