Doc to be Released tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakingALook

Reaction score
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...tral-florida-news-13-explains.html#more-21474

WFTV-Ch. 9 and WESH-Ch. 2 reported that more documents in the case will be released Tuesday.
***WFTV reported that former meter reader Roy Kronk’s phone records are expected to be included; he found Caylee Anthony’s remains and talked to his son about the discovery. “We may also get to see inmate R0byn Adams’ phone calls,” anchor Martie Salt said. “Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep when she wanted to go out and party.”
***WESH anchor Jim Payne said that evidence will be out Tuesday morning, and that a spokeswoman for the state attorney’s office said a disc will contain audio and video. “At least some of the information is expected to be interviews with members of the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch,” Payne said. That group searched for Caylee.

This is great news I cant wait to see it.....

There is going to be more than one "doc", right? When I saw the title of the thread I thought...Oh, no, I won't be satisfied with just one thing...I'm waiting for so many things...like 1000s of different things!!

There is going to be more than one "doc", right? When I saw the title of the thread I thought...Oh, no, I won't be satisfied with just one thing...I'm waiting for so many things...like 1000s of different things!!

Yes RR, sorry I was so excited that I shouldn't have abbreviated the Title line. The embedded link kind of gives an overview of things to come. I know that we all will be sitting on pins and needles to see what is coming out in this 'Documents Dump'....

Turning cartwheels here...in my mind anyway :smile:
Looks like tomorrow is going to be a very good day!

I remember , I think it was the press conference, JB said they had received 8000 pages of docs in the last while. I'm on a really limited laptop right now otherwise i would search out a link to back this up. Does anyone else remember this statement by JB? So while I'm sure we won't get 8000 pages tomorrow it does show that there is still plenty to be released.

:clap:

:waitasec: Hmmm more Discovery documents :dance: .... cool! Attention Attention :deal: ICA Defense :gavel: are you buried in evidence and testimony yet? :HBwhiteflag: Run ICA Run! :run: Make my day. :crazy:

I remember , I think it was the press conference, JB said they had received 8000 pages of docs in the last while. I'm on a really limited laptop right now otherwise i would search out a link to back this up. Does anyone else remember this statement by JB? So while I'm sure we won't get 8000 pages tomorrow it does show that there is still plenty to be released.

I vaguely remember something about 8000 pages. All my fingers and toes crossed that the lovely MusicMan will get the docs for us. :)

I vaguely remember something about 8000 pages. All my fingers and toes crossed that the lovely MusicMan will get the docs for us. :)

clickorlando.com said they would be posted by or at Noon tomorrow.

Heavens ta Betsy, Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting with baited breath. Thanks for the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is something new? :dance::dance: :woohoo::woohoo: :angel: for Caylee :Banane27::praying:

Heavens ta Betsy, Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting with baited breath. Thanks for the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is something new? :dance::dance: :woohoo::woohoo: :angel: for Caylee :Banane27::praying:

Still waiting for Cindy's never been seen (?) interview!!

Woo Never been seens would be everything! and KC in the jail finding out about Caylee would be so great. Probably won't happened. But, do we forget??? NOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks sweetpea! :) No work tomorrow so I'm going to stay up until they are released....could be a long night/morning. lol

I have grave doubts that I could or would willingly sit through another Cindy Anthony interview. If there is something new revealed I could be talked into it.

I have grave doubts that I could or would willingly sit through another Cindy Anthony interview. If there is something new revealed I could be talked into it.

Me too RR0004! And to keep all in perspective, I am going to listen to the day prior and day after interviews as well.

Darnudes, I hear ya because listening CAs voice is akin to hearing fingernails go across blackboards for me. But there has to be something important for this one specific taped interview to be held back for so, so long.

Problem I have is finding the time to do it.

For the millionth repetitious time from me, where the heck is the interview with VickiA??!!! Would like to know more about the links to her MySpace and children with names similar to those of Plaintiff ZG.

Also would like to know if KSRobinson was subpoenaed to a depo....Sawgrass connection kind of important...

Pictures of the contents of KC's wallet?

CA's JC Penney/other card records?

Where the fart are the FBI's findings on the maggot innards?

Don't really need more boring pics of our inmate of the decade, unless they are of real evidenciary value....

What about further depos by the state? Maybe too soon for those...

There is another thread regarding what we are waiting to see, so I'll sum up by writing that I hope this doc dump includes everything on that thread!!

Me too RR0004! And to keep all in perspective, I am going to listen to the day prior and day after interviews as well.

Darnudes, I hear ya because listening CAs voice is akin to hearing fingernails go across blackboards for me. But there has to be something important for this one specific taped interview to be held back for so, so long.

Problem I have is finding the time to do it.

This is why I prefer transcripts..don't have to listen to the hemming and hawing and dodging, and I can read much faster than any of them talk!:angel:

I'll predict this doc dump is going to contain more info we've seen and the tidbits that are going to be new aren't going to be of much value, or all that exciting. The meaty stuff we are waiting for isn't going to hit the public till the deadline for when everything is due. Then the really meaty stuff is going to be held back while the defense submits motions to suppress, and we may not see it till trial time.

Just my thoughts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member