Bret Michaels to have heart surgery in Jan.

Gozgals

Reaction score
I read this update this morning. So happy he is finally going to take care of this problem. Bret has had his share of health problems this past year and has been out touring. He seems like such a nice guy.

Bret Michaels to Have Heart Surgery in January

Snip
Bret Michaels can't catch a break. On the heels of his miraculous recovery from a life-threatening brain hemorrhage in April, the Poison singer-turned-dating show star will head back to the hospital in January to repair a hole in his heart. According to RadarOnline.com, it's related to a condition he's had since birth.

The hole was discovered after he had a stroke, but all in all, the 'Rock of Love' alum is pretty optimistic, according to a rep.

http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/23/bret-michaels-heart-surgery/?icid=maing|maing7|2|link2|16652

This poor guy has really been through the mill with his health. I hope he has a successful surgery and that will be the end of his problems.

I'll pray for him and wish him good luck.

Sincerely,
fran
:rose:

Bless his soul, he has been through so much as of late..

jmho, Brett has a strong spirit and strong determination and i wish him the best and chant/pray that he regain good health

My dad had this condition and it killed him at the age of 47, which was many, many years ago. I just wish we knew then, what we know now, an amazing man would have had a chance.

I wish Brett the best. He seems like such a genuine person and we need to keep as many celebs with his attitude around as long as possible.

I'm a fan of Poison and Bret Michaels. I wish him well, and hope he's back on stage soon. He's a hard working dude, and puts on a great show!.

I really like him too. There's just something about him. A bright light shining through. I wish him all the best.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back