GUILTY ND - Police chief & ex-judge Randall Hoffman charged w/child sexual assault

believe09

Reaction score
Elgin Police Chief Randall Hoffman was charged with 52 felonies, a case that prosecutors say they deliberately underestimated for the purposes of the bond hearing. Beginning in 2005, Hoffman had sexual contact with the girl who is NOW 17. :furious::sick:. Do the math. Between 2008 and up until this month he is charged with in excess of 50 charges of gross sexual imposition and sexual abuse of a child.

He attempted to RAPE the girl on Wednesday.

This pillar of the community was twice disciplined when he was an attorney, and he resigned as a district judge after showing clear disrespect of the court system when he complained of how a fellow judge handled his divorce. He has stalked his ex wife and been forced to complete anger management classes.

They did not help.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100925...3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA25kcG9saWNlY2hpZQ--

God Bless this victim who will always be scarred when dealing with the police.

These animals are just everywhere. How in the world do we stop them all? They are coming out of the woodwork.

You beat me to the punch, Believe09. Was just about to post this. This is monstrous.

The word "imposition" doesn't quite cover it for me. That implies something innocuous like asking someone to scoot over one seat in the theatre. Gross imposition might be asking someone to remove one's self from the theatre.

This is child rape. Plain and simple. Anger really has nothing to do with it. Pedophilia and a sick sense of narcissism and need to viciously control with total disregard for a child's and other's well being is more like it, IMO.

The fact that the assault on Wednesday was "attempted" tells me that the victim is ready to fight back. Good. My prayers are with her and all harmed by this monster.

Mercyneal, my firm belief is that these monsters have always been in the woodwork, part of the very fibre of our society. The victims are finally feeling the empowerment to speak and the justice system in most cases is ready to listen. Note that I said in most cases. The truth has a way of worming it's way out. Dirty secrets can only be held so long.

I find it hard to believe she has been his only victim. Remember our history books about public hangings? I know this will never occur again, nor should it, but I can understand the mentality of instant retribution and paying for ones crime! In our society, we have gone too far the other way, when the media can quote prosecutors as saying 'they only charged with 52 felonies' and that they 'deliberately underestimated' for bonding purposes.

That is disgusting, as well as so wrong, on so many levels. I hope this young woman is in protective custody!

Being that Hoffman was the ONLY police officer in Elgin, let's think for a moment about the probability of other improprieties over the years of his tenure.

Given the charges against him, we are to believe his words to the court?

"....He did say that he does not have an alcohol problem, does not do drugs and has family who would be willing to be responsible for him if he were freed on bond."

Did he bother to ask family if they are willing to be responsible for him? And what in heckola does alcohol or drugs have to do with molestation? This just tells us that he must have committed these crimes while stone cold sober.

Exactly who would someone report him to, if he was the only officer? That is really scary and seems highly inappropriate regardless of the size of the town. It is unfettered power, which always leads down a very bad path.

October 2011

Schneider sentenced Hoffman to 50 years in prison with 30 years suspended and five years of supervised probation on a Class AA felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a minor. The judge also gave concurrent sentences of 20 years and five years in prison, respectively, for charges of Class A felony attempted gross sexual imposition and Class C felony corruption or solicitation of a minor.
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_0c49fbec-fe6d-11e0-b51c-001cc4c002e0.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back