NY - Aiyden Davis, 2, beaten to death in Brooklyn, 24 Sept 2010

Belinda

Doer of Things
Reaction score
NEW YORK - A 27-year-old woman and her boyfriend have been arrested in the beating death of the woman's 2-year-old son in New York City.

Police say the boyfriend, 31-year-old Reginald Williams, was arrested Saturday on murder charges. The boy's mother, Teresa Foster, was arrested on charges of weapons possession and endangering the welfare of a child. Both are awaiting arraignment.

More at link:
http://headlines.verizon.com/headli..._us_article&_article=3095556&_ref=articlePage

The 911 call came in as an assault?

Poor baby Aiyden.

Good to know CPS is on the case investigating.:rolleyes:

RIP little guy.

Everytime I think I've seen the worst, a story like this comes along.

Poor little child...

these days every time I see "mom's bf" I feel sick to my stomach. if something happened to my husband, that's IT. there will never be a "mom's bf" in my life. I know there are good guys, but I'd be so scared to make a mistake, it just isnt worth it. I told my husband if I die, my lil one better be well big enough to defend himself before he even DREAMS of dating. I got no problem with the dating, it's the "dad's gf" which sometimes is no better!

Poor little guy. He's so cute. How could you beat a little darling boy like that?

Mom beat him with a belt and gave the boyfriend permission to discipline him. You beat a 2 year old with a belt?

OMG... :no:... just awful. I have no other words.

Little Aiyden Davis, 2 years old, was killed by his mom's boyfriend Reginald Davis. He it the toddler so hard that it injured his hand. The reason for hitting him? He couldn't say his ABC's.

Since when are 2 year olds supposed to be able to recite their ABC's ? :banghead:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...thers_boyfriend_for_refus.html?obref=obinsite

From that link, it says the father didn't even find out until his brother saw it on the news and called him. ??????

:cry:

I can't take it. My soul just can't take it anymore.

Worthless peices of human garbage. Rest peacefully sweet child. I'm so sorry.

RIP Aiyden.
Another neighbor who heard and did nothing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back