Could Kyron be in Hawaii?

boggled_in_ohio

Reaction score
For those of you who believe Kyron may still be alive, do you think its a possibility TH sent him to Hawaii? I have seen Hawaii pop up many times in reports and articles (KH and TH were married there for starters, and they reportedly had at least one vacation there as well). I believe I saw Hawaii mentioned another time as well but I cant recall the context of it. Anyhow, do you think its possible that TH handed him off to someone to boat him away to Hawaii? (I cant see an airplane- people would have recalled seeing him on a plane) but...what if she drove to sauvie island when she supposedly was "driving aimlessly to sooth the baby" and handed him off to be transported and hid out in Hawaii?? I know from the very beginning there were reports that her cell phone pinged off that island. Has that ever been verified or is that still up for debate and not fact? Anyhow I just thought I would throw this theory out there because I have never seen it mentioned anywhere.

Which Island of Hawaii have you seen mentioned in reports? TIA.

ETA: It is very difficult to find a cruise line that travels to Hawaii from the west coast now, and it is very expensive. But not impossible to find one?

It would more than likely have to be the following Islands if so:

1. The Big Island (AKA Hawaii), IMHO this is unlikely because although there is a significant amount of tourists, Kyron would be noticed if he moved into a town there or even in the Country side, he would have to be residing with a caucasian family IMHO.

2. Oahu- Possible but unlikely. This Island is densely populated and there are very few rural areas left. In fact, the rural areas that are left in which you could stay out of the sight of others would not be considered rural or remote by mainland standards IMHO. Plus someone would have to explain why this child wasn't registered in school. Although this Island has a large population it is very small, if there weren't heavy traffic every day all day long you could drive the circumference (by the highways that are here) in about 2 hours or so.

3. Maui-Significant rural areas (national parks) however, the population is quite small compared to Oahu and tends to be congregated rather than spread out.

Islands to more than likely exclude:

4. Lanai- sparsely populated compared to the other Islands above. He would be noticed, not all of us here on the Island ignore national news :)

5. Kauai- same reason as above.

6. Molokai- No way IMHO. This island is populated by Pacific Islanders by more than half of the total population.

Just some insight. HTH. As always the comments I made are MOO.

I suppose he could be anywhere if alive.

I'm sorry to see these threads so quiet, but it is hard to rehash all the time, for months, when nothing is ever new. I'm thinking back to when Haleigh went missing and if not for RC,MC, and the other adults and their antics, etc...there was not really any news being reported after four months in her case either. Their nonsense and later, their criminal activities, kept her tangentially in the news.

It is sad to see, but I have nothing to say that has not been said.

I suppose he could be anywhere if alive.

I'm sorry to see these threads so quiet, but it is hard to rehash all the time, for months, when nothing is ever new. I'm thinking back to when Haleigh went missing and if not for RC,MC, and the other adults and their antics, etc...there was not really any news being reported after four months in her case either. Their nonsense and later, their criminal activities, kept her tangentially in the news.

It is sad to see, but I have nothing to say that has not been said.

clu..great quote...Kyron could be from Portland,Hawaii or Tennessee....or points thereafter....I wished we all knew where Kyron is and these threads would be closed.......but we do not...do those involved know...I dunno...does LE know...dunno.....Someone, or somebody knows something that can make or break this case...that I DO believe...why they won't ainty up to the plate, well I guess whatever it maybe is not adequate enough to step up to that plate...If anyone knows anything that can bring Kyron home and doesn"t fess up...God be with them....LE wants to dangle the carrot...bring out the rabbits...and LE, I really wish you well on what scenerio you have in mind, as long as it brings Kyron home...otherwise...well, just otherwise....

But why would Terri send Kyron to Hawaii? It looks her only connection to the state is being married and going on vacation there which doesn't seem too "out there" for someone from a state on the West Coast. I could understand if Terri grew up in Hawaii or went to Hawaii every year for decades but it seems that she just visited Hawaii for a couple of vacations.

But why would Terri send Kyron to Hawaii? It looks her only connection to the state is being married and going on vacation there which doesn't seem too "out there" for someone from a state on the West Coast. I could understand if Terri grew up in Hawaii or went to Hawaii every year for decades but it seems that she just visited Hawaii for a couple of vacations.

That's just the very reason this idea came to me...if she HAD grown up there or lived there at one time, it would seem too obvious a place to look, IMO. But since she was only there a few times, it may not seem a likely place she would stash him however when she was there, maybe she saw some remote places that would be ideal for such a thing. I mean if she did not kill him, and does have him stashed the way Desiree seems to think, Kyron has to be SOMEWHERE. Why not somewhere TH may be slightly familiar with?

I apologize for thinking outloud btw. I'm well aware that most of my ideas are ludicrous to most. I just try to think off the beaten path, not to mention every other obvious avenue has already been discussed to death. I wish I could contribute more worthy substance here.

Remember that Shawn Hornbeck lived not all that far from where he was taken. No doubt if someone has Kyron, that person is keeping him under wraps, but cases like Shawn's, Jaycee Dugrad's and Elizabeth Smart indicate there are many ways to hide kids, especially if you can change the appearance (dye hair, give a boy a buzz cut, take away the glasses...). So I wouldn't rule out any hiding place based on the likelihood that someone in another state might recognize the abducted child.

That said, I see the continued searches for a body and have a hard time believing that little Kyron is alive and hidden somewhere. But I hope and pray that I am wrong.

I always wondered if he was in California.

I always wondered if he was in California.
To be honest, I have as well debs. I always keep my eyes open for him even down here in SoCal because it seems like a good place to get lost.

To be honest, I have as well debs. I always keep my eyes open for him even down here in SoCal because it seems like a good place to get lost.

I'm more pragmatic. Both parents said he was going to be on vacation there. I just always wonder.

At first, I was going to post that there are plenty of rural areas in Oregon that Terri could take Kyron too if she wanted to go to a place where there was less of risk of someone seeing Kyron. But, if there is a new little boy in the town of 300 people in the middle of nowhere, aren't those people going to be very curious? I feel that Kyron would stick out more than if he was brought to Los Angeles. I do believe that whether Kyron is dead or alive, he is very close.

I'm more pragmatic. Both parents said he was going to be on vacation there. I just always wonder.

The Yreka sightings still intrigue me. The Walmart sighting was ruled out, but I'm still curious about the Motel 6 sighting.

http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/features/x767637491/Yreka-sightings-were-not-missing-boy

"Then on Thursday, a couple visited the [police] department and told [Police Department Detective Steve] Fahrney that they had stayed at the Motel 6 on Main Street in Yreka on the evening of June 6, and saw a boy matching Kyron’s description with an older male.
“We got the information from the hotel and forwarded it to Multnomah County,” Fahrney said, adding that they have received no further information from Multnomah."

and...

http://jocosarblog.typepad.com/joco...erfacebooksummarypolice-are-investigatin.html

"Fahrney said the Idaho psychic called a tip line in Sacramento, Calif., and his information was passed along to the Yreka police. The local police then passed out flyers with a photo of the boy, and in the days that followed they received two tips independently from people in the area.

"Yesterday afternoon I was contacted by a couple that had stayed at our local Motel 6 on Saturday, and they believed, after seeing Kyron's picture, that they saw a boy matching his description staying at the Motel 6 that night," Fahrney said. The couple reported the boy was with an older man, he said..."It's coincidental that we get basically these three tips in one week, so all of our officers are familiar with Kyron's picture and they've seen the video."

The video the article refers to is from the Walmart sighting, not the Motel 6. I've not found anything that indicates there was any video footage for the Motel 6 sighting.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96186709.html

"Another possible sighting at a Yreka motel also turned out to be false. The sightings were reported after police in the small northern California city distributed flyers with Kyron's photo."

I've never read anything that explains why the motel sighting "turned out to be false". I've found lots of details about the Walmart sightings, but not on the Motel 6 sighting. Leaves me curious.

---

ETA: For the Walmart sighting, they actually found the people on the video and spoke with them. Turned out it was a boy resembling Kyron with the boy's grandparents.

I'd say if Kyron is alive and really hidden by a person or group like Desiree believed at one time, then he could be anyplace this person or group has relocated him. The main thing though, is that he would probably be homeschooling, and Terri wouldn't be able to resist interfering and supervising that. Maybe she will slip up and make contact. Also, it seems that the people she did get involved with like MC, the landscaper, and even Dede were nearby. Did Terri even have any other contacts or does one of her nearby contacts have someone helping from another state or even Mexico, Canada?

More than if, I tend to wonder why he would be in Hawaii. In my extremely humble opinion, if Terri did this, there's not a very good reason for her to have kept him alive. If she engineered a very careful plan to disappear Kyron because she was sick of him/resented him/wanted Kaine for her and the baby/etc., then how careful could it really be if a live Kyron could eventually be traced back to her?

IMHO, the only reason for her to disappear Kyron and keep him alive and for any of this to make even a modicum of sense, would be if she and others, probably many others, believed they were helping Kyron. A disappearance like this wouldn't, I dare say couldn't, be pulled off without communication and the transfer of money. Even if she used library computers and withdrew cash over a period of time (remember this is the same woman caught with batphones and sexting her husband's high school friend), 22 LE agencies are/were on this case, and I want to believe 22 LE agencies can't be led astray by a suburban housewife.

If Terri, the woman caught with batphones and sexting her husband's high school friend, has been able to so thoroughly cover her tracks that 22 LE agencies haven't yet found them, then the chances of Kyron being found are slim to none, IMHO.

If Kyron is still alive, and he has indeed been hidden away, then my first guess is Canada.

IMHO, I don't believe he's in Hawaii. Wouldn't he need a passport? Not sure, but my son did when we went (as a form of identification). Again, IMHO, I no longer believe that Kyron is on this earth, but in heaven. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

MOO

Mel

That's just the very reason this idea came to me...if she HAD grown up there or lived there at one time, it would seem too obvious a place to look, IMO. But since she was only there a few times, it may not seem a likely place she would stash him however when she was there, maybe she saw some remote places that would be ideal for such a thing. I mean if she did not kill him, and does have him stashed the way Desiree seems to think, Kyron has to be SOMEWHERE. Why not somewhere TH may be slightly familiar with?

I apologize for thinking outloud btw. I'm well aware that most of my ideas are ludicrous to most. I just try to think off the beaten path, not to mention every other obvious avenue has already been discussed to death. I wish I could contribute more worthy substance here.

It's not a ludicrous idea. I enjoyed the exploration of the thought (even if I am not of the opinion that Kyron is alive). IMHO his Mother is clinging to hope in resolute manner because she has to---to contemplate otherwise is too emotionally devastating. We often see parents react that way with missing children. In anniversary articles we see them still believe their child is alive as much a decades down the road. They have that right to believe it IMHO.

I only gave a resident's view of HI. I hope you didn't feel as if I shot your idea down boggled in ohio. :)

IMHO, I don't believe he's in Hawaii. Wouldn't he need a passport? Not sure, but my son did when we went (as a form of identification). Again, IMHO, I no longer believe that Kyron is on this earth, but in heaven. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

MOO

Mel

I wouldn't think so, it's part of the U.S.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back