Caskets at Costco

MysteryMomma

Inactive
Reaction score
The Chicago Costco is test marketing caskets I think they are going to be $800.....it was on the local news tonight. So you can get a lifetime supply of tp and a box to rest in all in one place....lol..

MysteryMomma said:
The Chicago Costco is test marketing caskets I think they are going to be $800.....it was on the local news tonight. So you can get a lifetime supply of tp and a box to rest in all in one place....lol..
They need to sell the plots to go with them. One of those package deals, like two movies wrapped together. How about some cremation urns? It wouldn't be fair to discriminate.

Where the heck are you gonna store one of those till you decide to die?

I wonder if you buy it and have it delivered to the funeral home of your choosing like their mattresses?

Ghostwheel said:
They need to sell the plots to go with them. One of those package deals, like two movies wrapped together. How about some cremation urns? It wouldn't be fair to discriminate.

Where the heck are you gonna store one of those till you decide to die?
\

Well you can always use it as a coffee table until its time to go!! LOL
Personally, I want to be cremated. I can't imagine being stuck in a box in the ground - besides, when the baby boomers start to die, where are they going to put them all???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back