NY - Man who bound/gagged women getting released from prison

Well, now we know where the term "lester the molester' originated. This guy is all kinds of sick and I am afraid he will not leave a live witness in the future.

Our justice system seems to work for the criminals more than the victims.............

This is not going to be good. I can see headlines now...very scary

This is not going to be good. I can see headlines now...very scary

http://www.thetimesofwaynecounty.co...403:main-story-090210&catid=108:featured-news

was originally arrested, tried and found guilty in 1980 after he broke into a trailer home, bound and gagged two women and began touching them. He was convicted of Burglary and sentenced to state prison.

After four years behind bars, Lester was paroled, but within a month he was again arrested, this time for accosting four different women - one in a laundromat, two on the streets and one in the Newark-Wayne Hospital parking lot. In each of those cases Lester reportedly held a sharp instrument to the women’s throats

So, he went to jail for 4 years for the assault on the first two women AND THEN after being free for a month, he tried to assault four more women.

I guess when he gets out this time, he will try to assault six women

what in the sam hell is wrong with this world? it is scary for everyone anywhere near him and they(justice system) are not doing him any favors either as some bunch of vigilantes will prolly take care of him... I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. but if people are scared that they are going to be tied up and molested?...our women and girls have a right to feel safe from freaks like this guy. keep him locked up in the looney bin where he belongs...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back