Dam I Wish I Could...

GingBreade

Reaction score
I know we all wish we could do something or change something that pertains to JB like "I wish I could choke so and so till they come to reason" but I'm talking about things never discussed before - stupid stuff, like mine is I WISH I WERE THE GARBAGE MAN FOR THE WHITES the day after. Or I WISH I COULD GET DOUG STINE HIGH OR DRUNK AND GET HIM TO SPILL HIS GUTS!

K your turn!

I like this and since it's complete fantasy, I would like to know what Pam Paugh took out of that house. I almost said I would like to be her so that I could know, but then I considered how she lost a much loved niece and I wouldn't trade places with her for anything! I think the answer to this question would have the power to change IDI to RDI and vice versa.

I wish there was a videotape of the dec 23 party so I can analyze everyone's behaviour and actions,JB,the R's,the Whites,LHP,Santa&wife-all key players IMO.

I wish I knew (IF IDI) what JR really thinks about the Ransom note.

I wish a LE officer with b@lls would have asked JR the right questions during the interviews,with the pediatricians reports on the table.

My,there are so many "I wish" -es!!!

I wish I could see phone records from December.

I wish I could see the Dec. 25 party pictures and videos.

I wish I could find out if there was a home video taken on Christmas Morning and why it was deleted.

I wish for one minute I could be Burke. I would never want to loose a sibling, but I wish i was him at the moment where the 911 call was made so I would know what was going on when the 911 call was made.

I wish I could get a look at the inside of the house, so I could make my own assumptions.

I wish I were a detective in the case so I could tell the BP and DA's office to look past their differences, stop arguing, and find justice for JonBenet.

I wish I could get inside that evidence locker and see ALL the evidence.
I wish the judge had had the guts to release ALL the autopsy information and photos.
I wish the coroner had done a better job of determining the TOD when he first encountered the body.
I wish we knew what Patsy wore to her own party on Dec, 23. (this is for YOU, IDI-) because if she wore the same Holiday outfit she wore to the White's on Christmas Day, that might explain her fibers in the paint tote- she may have handled it when she told LHP to take it from the Butler's pantry (where she said she always kept it) to the basement. Patsy wanted to set up a coat rack for her party guests in the Butler's Pantry- that's why she had LHP move the tote to the basement.

Most important, IMO- I wish Officer French had figured out how to open a simple wooden latch and been the first one to find JB's body. Then the room would have been sealed, a guard posted there.
How different the investigation would have been then. No way to "explain" away any parent's fibers on the tape or cord. We would know for sure whether her wrists or legs were bound, and no one could have "attempted CPR" on her corpse.

Damn, I wish I could know whether or not LHP really asked Nedra Paugh "aren't you afraid someone might kidnap her?"

I also wish I could have observed the Dec. 23rd 911 call.

Damn, I wish I could know whether or not LHP really asked Nedra Paugh "aren't you afraid someone might kidnap her?"

I also wish I could have observed the Dec. 23rd 911 call.

Linda Hoffman Pugh had good reason to ask Nedra that question...JonBenet was allowed to ride her bike up and down the sidewalk.

I wish the Boulder Police confiscated the Nintendo64 from Burke before he left the house.

I wish Police patted down Patsy and John before they left the house...especially Patsy's boots. Me believes she stuffed evidence in her boots...especially notepad paper.

I wish the neighbor who heard the Childs scream from the Ramsey house, had called 911 .

I wish the BPD would have followed procedure more closely and kept everyone not in the immediate family OUT of the house, and questioned all three Ramseys immediately and individually.

I wish the 911 call would have been checked and cleared properly.

I wish the investigating detectives would not have been hampered by the DA's office.

Etc, etc, etc!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee