Yet another GOOD reason to SMOKE POT

i did my share in the 60's...and don't repent. but if i did it now...no job. i actually dislike arresting on poss. less than 20 grams. but...once again there's that tricky question of supporting drug cartels at the lowest level. my brother has macular degeneration...and some weed helps. thank goodness i don't have to arrest him! i hope one day its medicinal uses will be recognized as legitimate.....btw..blueclouds you rock!

I agree. I get the most horrendous period pains- to the point where I have passed out. Even my mother-in-laws treble strength perscription painkillers for her bad back wouldnt touch them..................I don't think I should have to suffer when I could be doing something much more enjoyable!

I Always Knew There Was Value To It..i Just Couldnt Remember What It Was!!!

amore1025 said:
I Always Knew There Was Value To It..i Just Couldnt Remember What It Was!!!
Couldn't remember. :doh: ... maybe it shrunk your brain tumor. ;) :laugh: :blowkiss:
:D :dance: :woohoo:

That's funny!!!

blueclouds said:
:)http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996283

Cannabis extracts may shrink brain tumours and other cancers by blocking the growth of the blood vessels which feed them, suggests a new study.

:woohoo:

SEE - I KNEW it was healthy, I just KNEW it!! Aside from all the weight I gained in college from the post-smoking munchies - there were none of the adverse effects we had been warned about. Full o' crap the damn government, trying to control my brain tumor shrinking friends!

Umm - sorry, did I go to far with that? lol. Kidding. Although, I do not see why marijuana is illegal when it is less dangerous than alcohol. If I were president, I would legalize it, and TAX the HECK out of it... BYE BYE DEFICIT! heheheeh

blueclouds said:
:)http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996283

Cannabis extracts may shrink brain tumours and other cancers by blocking the growth of the blood vessels which feed them, suggests a new study.

:woohoo:
And the growth of blood vessels that bring blood to your brain, and the growth of blood vessels that bring blood to your heart and the growth of blood vessels that bring blood to your lungs.... ;) :D

emma l said:
I agree. I get the most horrendous period pains- to the point where I have passed out. Even my mother-in-laws treble strength perscription painkillers for her bad back wouldnt touch them..................I don't think I should have to suffer when I could be doing something much more enjoyable!
Not sure what its like in London, but on the left Coast, uh, I mean California, you could probably find a doc who would sign a Compassionate User Act Form. Heck, you could probably find a doc who would sign the form if your second cousin's gerbil had cramps. :D

Really?!!! You've got no chance here unless you have MS or something (Mutiple Sclerosis), and its only really going through a trial period.
period pains are not considered very serious...........I would like to see my doctor endure them for 3 days though!! Maybe I should move!! :laugh:

Well it's all good in Canada. It's basically legal here now. You only get a "fine" for possession, no jail time. so whoo hoo, lets fry our brains to keep away a tumor! DUDE, I'm hungry DUDE. Wait a minute man, I just ate. Dude, where's my car dude.

In all seriousness though, the type of brain tumor the article states it works on was the type my mother had. Wish I knew this before. I would have scored pot for my mom. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back