2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

Wow, Tricia. If you missed any of the main points of this case, I don't know what it would be. Wonderful job! You make me proud to be a member of Websleuths. I, for one, am praying that this new information will turn out to be a real lead and that Burke will be able to do the right thing. God bless him. He never asked for any of this and I think it's pretty safe to say he lost his innocence that night. Such a shame.

Great show Tricia and Levi!

I have never posted in this section but read here all the time. I've been frustrated, along with many others I suspect, at the lack of resolution in this case. I sill hope and pray one day this case will be solved.

Wonderful show Tricia and Levi. I wish everyone who believes the Ramsey's would listen to it. Would def. make them see the light.

Very interesting show. It laid things out in a very succinct manner.

Her favorite dolls were placed with her body??????????? WHAT?????

So are people mad that Karr is in US?
Wouldn't it be better to have a known pedophile watched over here where PD can act if he even tries to offend.
I guess people think it is OK for Taiwan children to suffer from pedophiles, but not US children.
In Taiwan children are not as well protected as US children are. I don't like the idea of a known pedophile running around loose to offend but we know who he is, he can and should be watched, arrested if he jaywalks.

I had never heard about the JR sweater thread was in the crotch area of JBR new undies!!!
And the baby dolls!!!

How could people searching for JBR not see her and blanket and dolls!!!

The tape put duct tape on her face AFTER death..........pure staging!!!

No intruder.............perfect imprint of JBR lips.

not a criminal, just staged like like what a criminal would do.

I can't hear the radio show - any way the key points could be put on here?

This is also news to me!!!! Her FAVORITE dolls. The intruder knew which of her dolls were her favorites??? Really? :banghead:

I can't hear the radio show - any way the key points could be put on here?

Let's see - and I'll probably forget a few...

Found wrapped in her favorite blanket

Her favorite dolls were taken from her room and placed around her in the WC

DA Mary Lacy was the ONLY person who exonerated the Ramseys. As far as all other LE goes, they are still suspects or whatever they called them, persons of interest maybe

Duct tape placed over the mouth after death. Perfect impression of her lips instead of smears and tongue impressions like she was struggling against the binding

Patsy's hair found in the garrotte as well as other places

Prior vaginal trauma

Mighty blow to the head, not something a child could do, in Tricia's opinion

I forgot quite a lot, but maybe someone else could add to it. :)

Read D. Thomas book..........didn't catch the name.

After Jon found the body his demeanor changed.

Burke........LE trying to put more dots together.

Fleet White was with Jon when baby was found.
They allowed Burke to go normal back to school, no body guards.
Ramsey's were never afraid that something would happen Burke.........ODD
Fleet broke All ties with the Ramseys.

GREAT SHOW LEVI and TRICIA is great!

Never solved, just a better idea what happened.
Never an arrest.

Still on points of the show...

Henry Lee purchased a pair of similar panties to that of which JB was wearing when found. Lee found DNA on those as well. They were just taken from the package and tested. JB's panties were new - just taken from the pack and put on her. DNA on JB's panties was minute - like someone sneezed or coughed while around them.

Why hasn't the dolls ever been mentioned in the media? They've mentioned the blanket so why wouldn't they mention the dolls?

Why hasn't the dolls ever been mentioned in the media? They've mentioned the blanket so why wouldn't they mention the dolls?

Good question. Maybe something they wanted to keep secret (yeah, I know) so that would be something-only-the-killer-would-know type of thing? :waitasec:

heyya Linda7NJ.

I know,
WTH,
never heard this tidbit before.

Originl Source?

OK, listened to levi show, aha, source is Tricia's very good source. I see.

HUH??? :eek:
WHAT DOLLS?In the basement?
Pls someone who listened to the show enlighten me,I don't have time to listen to it right now, only later,but am dying of curiosity!
This doesn't sound like RDI to me.Did JB play down there?Did someone lure her down there using the dolls?
I don't recall anything about dolls in the search warrants.
BBL

Not much to tell, Madeleine.

Trisha just said on here that her favorite dolls were laid around with the body along with her favorite blanket that she was wrapped in. I think Trisha did say that her source told her that and she trusts him/her 100%. That's about it. I'll listen again while I'm here at my desk and add/change anything to this post if I hear differently.

Ok I listened to it.
Interesting.Still I'd like another source for this.
The dolls down there...........Burke's prints on the pineapple bowl,pineapple in Jb's intestine.....both kids toys down in the basement............points more to BDI or IDI than PDI.
What I'd like to know is....if this is true re the dolls.....was the doll she got as a xmas gift and didn't like among them?This is creepy,really.Covering her with a blanket is a gesture that shows love (?) and remorse....but her dolls??Sick if you ask me.
Makes me think of how they burried her though.............dressed in that pageant outfit ,with the crown on............sick as well....................

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back