*advertiser censored* Is Good For You

blueclouds said:
Hey HEY HEY VICKTOR!!!!!! Relax, you won't go blind after all.

The other day, I realized that I can still see, even at my somewhat advanced age, and thus was calmed somewhat. But your assurance is useful, nonetheless.

Looks like those Australians haven't yet got around to defining what *advertiser censored* is. If it is *advertiser censored*, then yes, they should restrict its viewing by anyone under age 16.

"When you look at people who are using it in everyday life, over 90 per cent report it has had a very positive effect."

Well, yeah. What are they going to say? I watch *advertiser censored* and now I want to kill people?

Does the study show that people who view *advertiser censored* live longer? (not if their spouses object).

Does it show they are more intelligent? (if they were, they'd probably have other things to occupy their time, IMO)

Does it show they have better relationships? (again, not if significant others object, and I'm thinking no anyway)

Rack this one up with another of those non-factual, lets make up something so we can justify our existance studies.... :rolleyes: Geez!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back