cynic

Reaction score
Part 1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phE30x-Jb-I[/ame]

Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vOVvhrRA_4[/ame]

Part 3
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ULyVqgIc0A[/ame]

I can't bear to watch her. Can someone tell me if she had anything new to report? TIA.

ETA: Still, I am really glad this case is getting national attention again. Justice, finally?

Nothing new.
Rehashed everything we already know.
Actually we know more!

I am watching it now, and I am fit to be tied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polygraphs.....arghhhhh! Don't even get me started!

My head is gonna explode all over my computer screen, i gotta shut this show off and go to bed.

I can't bear to watch her. Can someone tell me if she had anything new to report? TIA.

WAIT wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAAAAAAAIT!! Did you say you can't bear to WATCH HER?!! Are you kidding us?! Please explain to us exactly what part of her STRIDENT and BULLISH behavior YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH?!! :waitasec:

HOLD ON! STOP RIGHT THERE!! You ALMOST got a word in!!! So don't TELL us you don't want to watch Nancy Grace!!! Nancy Grace is the HOLY GRAIL of true crime TV HOSTS on a MISSION FROM GOD!!! :angel:

[Hope you caught the parody. I totally concur.]

This is one case Nancy usually blows chunks on. I'd say she's forgotten too much, but she never knew it. An example of Nancy talking about a case she really knows little about.

Not trying to upset you NG fans. She's just not my cup of tea. If I hear her say "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" one more time....:bang:

Holy heck! No one on that show knows anything about this case. If they got one fact right, I missed it.

As hard as they were working to shill for the Ramseys, particularly Burke, whom Nancy seems to know as well as her own heart and soul, the way she talked, all they did was put the Ramseys on saying over and over and over and over and over and over "I did not kill my daughter"; "I did not kill JonBenet"; "We did not kill JonBenet". That's the very thing that makes people go...hmmmmm...methinks they doth protest too much?

Poor Burke. I saw his current photos like 20 times each in 30 minutes. If he was hoping to keep a low profile, too late! With shills like these, who needs BORG?

You know, in the past, when people kept blaming the BPD like the dummies on NG did tonight, when the info kept getting FUBAR like it was completely on this show, the BPD might get fed up and make a statement.

See, if the BPD leaked the news about wanting to talk to Burke, perhaps they didn't realize how thoroughly the RST has spread disinformation, and with all the time that has passed, that it might backfire because so few remember anything but Mary Lacy's public relations scam she set up for the Ramseys with that "touch" DNA illusion before she left office.

The only thing I can say for sure about any of this, and I said it when this news came out, is that nothing that happens in this case is ever good. It never progresses, the truth just gets buried deeper and deeper, without fail. It's going to take a miracle for that to change now.

WAIT wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAAAAAAAIT!! Did you say you can't bear to WATCH HER?!! Are you kidding us?! Please explain to us exactly what part of her STRIDENT and BULLISH behavior YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH?!! :waitasec:

HOLD ON! STOP RIGHT THERE!! You ALMOST got a word in!!! So don't TELL us you don't want to watch Nancy Grace!!! Nancy Grace is the HOLY GRAIL of true crime TV HOSTS on a MISSION FROM GOD!!! :angel:

Actually, I'm a fan-sort of. I try real hard, & I mean REAL hard, to overlook her annoyances. But lately, she reminds me of a Catholic nun, teacher, (sorry Catholics, I've watched too many movies), who's constantly whacking her stupid pupils, across the knuckols with a ruler. Nancy misses no chance to put her panel, the guests reporters, whoever, in their places. But, she keeps cases in the news, that would otherwise be forgotten, & for that I thank her. (peace).

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Holy heck! No one on that show knows anything about this case. If they got one fact right, I missed it.

As hard as they were working to shill for the Ramseys, particularly Burke, whom Nancy seems to know as well as her own heart and soul, the way she talked, all they did was put the Ramseys on saying over and over and over and over and over and over "I did not kill my daughter"; "I did not kill JonBenet"; "We did not kill JonBenet". That's the very thing that makes people go...hmmmmm...methinks they doth protest too much?

Poor Burke. I saw his current photos like 20 times each in 30 minutes. If he was hoping to keep a low profile, too late! With shills like these, who needs BORG?

You know, in the past, when people kept blaming the BPD like the dummies on NG did tonight, when the info kept getting FUBAR like it was completely on this show, the BPD might get fed up and make a statement.

See, if the BPD leaked the news about wanting to talk to Burke, perhaps they didn't realize how thoroughly the RST has spread disinformation, and with all the time that has passed, that it might backfire because so few remember anything but Mary Lacy's public relations scam she set up for the Ramseys with that "touch" DNA illusion before she left office.

The only thing I can say for sure about any of this, and I said it when this news came out, is that nothing that happens in this case is ever good. It never progresses, the truth just gets buried deeper and deeper, without fail. It's going to take a miracle for that to change now.

So you didn't think that it was funny when the one TalkingHead said that laundering would have removed the DNA...while talking about brand new undies, just taken out of the package and never washed because they were a gift for someone other than JonBenet?!

Nancy - Stick with Swift Justice...this is where we sadly part. Such a Shame that you didn't listen to Levi & Tricia's Factual Show...

JFJBR -
RR

"police reportedly hoping Burke might be able to help them connect undisclosed new clues"?

says who since they claim LW is the only source they got right now
LMAO,the media these days,makes you puke

Okay,I watched the first part and I think I had enough.

The only thing worth watching are the snippets from the R's first CNN interview (which I never saw before)

It's very sad that the Press would rather avoid getting tangled up in a lawsuit from John Ramsey that really only ends in a settlement lower than what they have to pay the attornies...Freedom of Speech only seems to be allowed on the Internet! :woohoo:

You know what annoys me....why are they always talking about BR like he would have been 2 or 3 years old.9 years old kids are not little babies anymore,geez,there are teens out there who start their sex life at 12,13 (sadly and unfortunately)

Sadly if RDI talking to BR won't bring them any further IMO.
If BDI ,without a confession it will be EXTREMELY hard,IMO impossible.(cause if BDI,that was the R's goal,to keep him safe)
IF JDI or PDI MAYBE JR will be afraid that they/LE will target BR and will spill the beans,if he did it,he will probably blame it on PR (what justice will THAT be anyway).

Dunno......

Ther only part I enjoyed seeing again is old Ramsey interviews, especially the one where Pasty is saying TWO people know what happened and John's reaction is just too telling. IMO

Ther only part I enjoyed seeing again is old Ramsey interviews, especially the one where Pasty is saying TWO people know what happened and John's reaction is just too telling. IMO

I'm not sure which interview they were showing, if it was the first or another one, but it's the one that PR starts to break down and can barely get the words out of her mouth. When they were playing that one my hubby was sitting here watching with me. Please keep in mind that he never followed the case. Hubby watched PR breaking down or at least appear to break down and he said " Not a tear in her eye". How true! I looked at PR in all the clips that they played and not once did I see a tear in her eye or streaming down her cheek. I've seen other parents of missing or murdered children with faces filled with tears, eyes swollen from crying and lack of sleep.

Another thing that caught my attention was in the clips that were played, I noticed that the R's seem to distance themselves from JBR. I heard them say " I did not kill JonBenet" and "I loved that child", there may have been other instances but I'm not remembering them right now. For the life of me I can't understand the words that they used when talking about JBR. I mean, why would they not have just said " I did not kill my daughter" or "I loved my daughter"? It seems to me as if they were talking as if she were an object more more than their own flesh and blood. It just struck me as odd, anyone else get that strange feeling when hearing the words they used?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back