GUILTY Australia - Christopher Stitt for child *advertiser censored*, Toorak, Vic, 2009

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
This blew my mind. I don't even know what to think about this.

Christopher Stitt aged 43 is an author of several popular children's books. He's also a teacher/child care worker in Australia.

Between 2005 and 2007 Stitt had downloaded 600 images of child *advertiser censored*. A psycholigist testified in court he does not believe that Stitt is a pedophile. He wanted to save the kids. He had fantasies of saving the kids.

The Judge admonished him and said no matter his motive he was a buyer of child *advertiser censored* and victimized the kids doing so. However, he got no jail time? I don't understand the law vs charges and all that.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/01/3027038.htm?site=melbourne

Here is Christopher Stitt's Official Website

http://www.christopherstitt.com.au/biography.htm

Note he travels extensively. O.K. that can be innocent. He visited his child sponsor in Tanzania. His favorite film is Billy Elliot. Hey, that was a good show. It doesn't make the guy a pedophile by any means, but it's about a kid. Oh and he enjoys talking to other authors, adults and kids so drop him a line.

Dude, I wouldn't recommend any kids be e-mailing this guy just in case. heck, no kid should be corresponding with an adult anyway unless supervised and in that case let the parent chat with him.

O.K. I'd like to save these poor kids that are victimized. Alot of us here would. I've never seen child *advertiser censored* and if I did I do believe I'd be physically sick, and wounded for life. How could he download this stuff? If he truly thought he could save these children then why in God's green earth didn't he call police?

Here is Christopher Stitt's Official Website

http://www.christopherstitt.com.au/biography.htm

Note he travels extensively. O.K. that can be innocent. He visited his child sponsor in Tanzania. His favorite film is Billy Elliot. Hey, that was a good show. It doesn't make the guy a pedophile by any means, but it's about a kid. Oh and he enjoys talking to other authors, adults and kids so drop him a line.

Dude, I wouldn't recommend any kids be e-mailing this guy just in case. heck, no kid should be corresponding with an adult anyway unless supervised and in that case let the parent chat with him.

O.K. I'd like to save these poor kids that are victimized. Alot of us here would. I've never seen child *advertiser censored* and if I did I do believe I'd be physically sick, and wounded for life. How could he download this stuff? If he truly thought he could save these children then why in God's green earth didn't he call police?

Not understanding how a judge bought that story. No one does that to save kids.

Not understanding how a judge bought that story. No one does that to save kids.

I know. What's up with that? I guess the Judge just took the psychiatrists word for it, Astrella.

Let's hold something up as a litmus test. I want to save the kids. I spend 12 hours each day sleuthing out pedophiles and child *advertiser censored* collectors and trying to get the names out there. I have a very clean reputation as a supporter of children. I've been a teacher and an advocate. I even know some great lawyers, judges, detectives, and doctors.

I've accidentally opened up child *advertiser censored* maybe five times. I sure as heckola didn't pay for it (note that Mr. Stitt is called a customer) And yes it scarred me as it can never be unseen. I've called LE each and every time. In fact, the first time, the police chief himself came to my house to see it. I was told what to do with the sites which popped up or the emails and I complied exactly with the instructions.

The way I reached out to those poor children was by picking up the phone and getting help. What in the world can a person do from their own home to help a child, other than call LE? Producers of child *advertiser censored* don't commonly include the child's present location (oh, we can dream....). I read the article but I still don't exactly understand what Mr. Stitt planned to do with his investigative work.

That said, if I went before a judge and told that story and having neglected to call LE, even with my background and reputation, I'm afraid I'd have the gavel come down. You don't get a free pass for a stupid explanation.

The judge erred, IMO, and sadly, we'll hear of Mr. Stitt again.

I wonder if Mr. Stitt knows of Oregon's well known children's author, K.P. Bath. Mr. Stitt might note Mr. Bath's current address; the Oregon state prison.

Possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Mr. Stitt's book "Caught in the Act" was certainly prophetically named.

Surely this can be overturned on appeal. This really sounds like a bad bad call. I know of a particular case here in Oregon where the state did a super fast turn around appeal and "corrected" the judge's mistake. Sad to say the man then took off and had to be extradited from another country. Nine years later, Oregon got their man. But how many children were abused in the interim? Best to get it right the first time.

Also, what kind of message is this sending to other child *advertiser censored* collectors? There will suddenly be far more "research" claimed. I'll bet this guy's feeling cocky tonight.

When I read that he'd visited his sponsor child, I knew something was up. What is it with pedophiles having the money to travel so extensively? The physics teacher, Rhoads, in PA and this guy. Teachers are not made of money and the trips he describes are quite spendy. I wonder how he's making some money on the side.

This guy reminds me so much of Bishop Long and Tarquin Thomas. Same MO. They go out and hand pick their victims and spend an incredible amount of time and energy grooming them. These little guys don't have dads. Imagine how bereft they must feel when the only "dad" they've ever known hurts them.

I hope some victims rights and anti-child *advertiser censored* groups are raising a lot of heck about this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back