GUILTY NE - Corde Honea & Jayla Hamm for child abuse, Beatrice, 2010

:furious::furious::furious:
What is wrong with these "people"????
:furious::furious::furious:

ETA: Link is not working for me.

I don't understand why the mom got less time than her boyfriend. If anything, SHE should have received the stiffer sentence!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nebraska_mom_jayla_hammand_boyfriend_cor.html

Child duct taped to wall photos surface: Nebraska mom, Jayla Hamm,and boyfriend, Corde Honea, jailed

Duct tape has a lot of uses, but this one is just horrific.

A young mother and her boyfriend were jailed after shocking photos surfaced of the mom's toddler taped to the wall.

Jayla Hamm, 18, held her 22-month-old son against a wall while her boyfriend, Corde Honea, 19, taped his wrists, legs and boy with neon green duct tape in January.

(Snipped)

Police said the couple was "high after a night of partying" and taped him to the wall for entertainment. The affadavit says photos taken on Hamm's digital camera showed the boy crying while he was taped.

(Snippped)

alg_hamm_honea_abuse02.jpg

Mom got 10 DAYS & gets to keep her kid.Yes 10 freakin days!
You would do more time had this been a PUPPY.Mom admits to being out of it on drugs(which,imo,should be at least one count of child endangerment right there as she was impaired)but thats not chargeable I guess.
The BF got more time but he had other ,outstanding charges so that factored in.
I dunno how a Judge could look at the pics of this baby trying to reach his sippy cup tapes just out of his reach on a wall & not give this woman a REAL sentence for cruelty,abuse....the list could go on<sigh>.
Can't wait to see what her & the next BF get up to when "bored & high".Maybe shell have another kid too.Lovely.........

That poor child. I'm sure it's not the first time they have done something to him for their entertainment. Lovely.

10 effing days is inexcusable. Is the judge blind or he just doesn't give a damn? I am raging on this one.

i know i use to kid about duct taping a kid to a wall or tree when they were being too rowdy but i NEVER would have actually done it. geez

WTH is wrong with these monsters?! :furious:

This judge should be disbarred (or whatever it is that rids them from the system). Freakin' bleeding hearts. Where's the justice for this child?

I admit, I have joked about taping them to a wall when the little ones are driving me nuts. I never would have actually done it. No one in their right mind would have actually done it.

Entertainment? WTH? I think it had less to do with being high than it did with simply being sick and demented. They didn't feel much guilt about it later if they shared the photos with friends. There is no parenting class in the world that can fix what is wrong with those two, and I don't care what the bleeding hearts say about it.

I can't look. Not in my present mood. I dont understand why her baby is not in someone else's hands while DSS investigates the living conditions of this child.

Mom got 10 DAYS & gets to keep her kid.Yes 10 freakin days!
You would do more time had this been a PUPPY.Mom admits to being out of it on drugs(which,imo,should be at least one count of child endangerment right there as she was impaired)but thats not chargeable I guess.
The BF got more time but he had other ,outstanding charges so that factored in.
I dunno how a Judge could look at the pics of this baby trying to reach his sippy cup tapes just out of his reach on a wall & not give this woman a REAL sentence for cruelty,abuse....the list could go on<sigh>.
Can't wait to see what her & the next BF get up to when "bored & high".Maybe shell have another kid too.Lovely.........

I'm more concerned with the fact that her baby is back in her care, than with her skimpy sentence. There is no way that baby is safe with such a monster. I'm sorry, I don't even care if she was high. Maternal instinct, the instinct to protect her baby and keep him safe and happy should have been there regardless. Also, she later showed the photos to a friend so she obviously thought it was funny days later, when she was not high. That means she's just evil. No way should a baby be entrusted to her care. You watch, the next we hear about this family we'll probably hear that the little guy was beaten to death.
How the heck can she have her baby back?

I don't understand why the mom got less time than her boyfriend. If anything, SHE should have received the stiffer sentence!

This is what I think too! She allowed this to happen! The boyfriend wouldn't have been able to do this without her consent. :furious::banghead::furious:

UGGGGGGGGH!

Salem

There would have been no discussion where the duct tape would have been placed had I been there. ;)

I'm listening to prime news right now and they are saying mom will have supervised contact, for now, so I don't know what's going on. I found a great blog about this on a site called bad breeders. Not sure if i can link it though because they use a lot of foul language. But I understand the rage!

I'm listening to prime news right now and they are saying mom will have supervised contact, for now, so I don't know what's going on. I found a great blog about this on a site called bad breeders. Not sure if i can link it though because they use a lot of foul language. But I understand the rage!

[bbm]

yep, that blog name about sums it up :furious:

there's an unsung hero in this situation though - someone saw those pics and called the appropriate authorities - so to whoever it was, thank you on behalf of this baby

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nebraska_mom_jayla_hammand_boyfriend_cor.html

Child duct taped to wall photos surface: Nebraska mom, Jayla Hamm,and boyfriend, Corde Honea, jailed

Duct tape has a lot of uses, but this one is just horrific.

A young mother and her boyfriend were jailed after shocking photos surfaced of the mom's toddler taped to the wall.

Jayla Hamm, 18, held her 22-month-old son against a wall while her boyfriend, Corde Honea, 19, taped his wrists, legs and boy with neon green duct tape in January.

(Snipped)

Police said the couple was "high after a night of partying" and taped him to the wall for entertainment. The affadavit says photos taken on Hamm's digital camera showed the boy crying while he was taped.

(Snippped)

View attachment 11625

snipped:

Hamm was sentenced to at least 10 days in jail and two years of probation. Honea was sentenced to 36 to 60 months behind bars for intentional child abuse.

The boy has been placed in state custody

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ayla_hammand_boyfriend_cor.html#ixzz11QwloxUP

Entertainment????? gmab
That poor baby. Why are the hearts of so many so evil????
I would give anything to have a baby boy in my house, and these POSs do crap like this for entertainment????
:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back