Sauvie Island Timeline Info

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Trying to figure out a timeline incorporating Terri going to Sauvie Island to dispose of Kyron's body.

- According to the most recent information from LE, in the LE/DA flier from the press conference of August 11, LE appears to have Terri's timeline as follows:

8:15 to 8:45am - at Skyline Elementary school

9:00am - Fred Meyer supermarket, Cornelius Pass, 22075 NW Imbrie Rd, Hillsboro

10:00am - Fred Meyer supermarket, Walker Rd, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton

10:15 to 11:30am - (75 min/1hr 15 min) on or near Skyline Blvd between approx Springville Rd and Newberry Rd, including on or around Germantown Rd and/or Old Germantown Rd

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

- Per the two MSM news articles on Terri's timeline, and Terri's emails:

11:39am - 24-hour Fitness gym, 1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5551342&postcount=260"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2[/ame]

- Per Google Maps, the drive time from the 2nd Fred Meyer on Walker Rd to the intersection of NW Sauvie Island Rd and NW Gillihan Rd, just on the other (island) side of the bridge to Sauvie Island, is 27 to 28 minutes (12.1 to 20.1 miles).

- Per Google Maps, the drive time from the same intersection on Sauvie Island to the 24 hour fitness gym in Beaverton is 26 to 27 minutes (11.3 to 19.3 miles).

- Assuming, therefore, the minimum drive times from Google Maps, with arrival on the bridge to Sauvie Island at (10:00am plus 27 minutes = ) 10:27am, and departure from the bridge to Sauvie Island at (11:39am - 26 minutes = ) 11:13am, that would give Terri approximately (10:27 to 11:13) 46 minutes to drive from just on the island side of the bridge to a location on Sauvie Island and dispose of Kyron's body.

- If the 11:39am time related to the gym is a check-in time, then a few minutes need to be subtracted from the 46 minutes for Terri to park, take the baby out of the car seat, walk into the gym, etc., leaving maybe 40 minutes or so for her to get from the referenced intersection to the disposal location, dispose of Kyron's body, then get back to the intersection.

- Because of the information herein, and my assumptions regarding how long it would take to dispose of a body, I believe the timeframe in italics above is the most likely point in time Terri could have gone to Sauvie Island for this purpose.

This map is for orientation purposes, and shows the referenced Springville and Newberry Roads, as well as the first Fred Meyer store

A - Fred Meyer supermarket, Cornelius Pass, 22075 NW Imbrie Rd, Hillsboro

B - Fred Meyer supermarket, Walker Rd, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton

C - Springville Rd

D - Newberry Rd

E - intersection of NW Sauvie Island Rd and NW Gillihan Rd, just on the other (island) side of the bridge to Sauvie Island

F - 24-hour Fitness gym, 1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...22.846718&sspn=0.128092,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=12

This map removes Springville and Newberry Roads, as well as the first Fred Meyer, and shows only the three points of interest for determining drive times for Sauvie Island purposes

A - Fred Meyer supermarket, Walker Rd, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton

B - intersection of NW Sauvie Island Rd and NW Gillihan Rd, just on the other (island) side of the bridge to Sauvie Island

C - 24-hour Fitness gym, 1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...22.855301&sspn=0.128091,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=12

It was reported that the primary area of search on Sauvie Island was West of NW Reeder Rd.

Search teams were seen primarily in the central part of the island, west of Northwest Reeder Road.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/searchers_will_return_to_sauvi.html

This Google map adds NW Reeder Rd to the points of interest map above.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...624603,-122.837448&spn=0.255951,0.676346&z=11

A - Fred Meyer supermarket, Walker Rd, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton

B - intersection of NW Sauvie Island Rd and NW Gillihan Rd, just on the other (island) side of the bridge to Sauvie Island

C - NW Reeder Rd

D - 24-hour Fitness gym, 1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006

They both come out about the same 1 hr 38 min — 97 or 98 minutes round trip.

Seems to me the only room for question is 'where' on Reeder Road? 3 miles in, or 6 miles in?

Seems to me the only room for question is 'where' on Reeder Road? 3 miles in, or 6 miles in?

The article says west of Reeder Rd. Let me see if I can find a point that would be the minimum driving time.

And, Billylee's map to Rentenaar Road adds even more time. Almost 1 hour, 1 way. 2 hours round trip.

I do remember seeing it reported that at least one of the searches this past weekend was near that Rentenaar Road.

The article said they were searching where Rentenaar and Reeder Rd. meet.

The quickest way to Rentenaar and Reeder that I could come up with was 55 minutes, but that didn't use germantown rds. I posted that one over on the 90 minute thread.

Billy, where are you getting Rentenaar Rd from? I just did a search, and couldn't find any news articles mentioning it. Do you have one?

TIA

LOL it's the link you just passed me in the 90 minute thread.

Soon after, the group split in half and headed in different directions. One group of three spread on a field near the intersection of N.W. Reeder Rd. and Rentenaar Rd. and walked

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/searchers_will_return_to_sauvi.html

Your very welcome, you had me goin' for a minute there! LOL

Yep, I get 1 hour and 51 minutes. 58 from FM to Reeder/Rentenaar and 53 back to the gym. (Okay, now that was math, I hope it's right! LOL I can read a map, but I can't add!) The more I look at this, the more I feel it can't be TH, not in that time period anyway. Of course, for all we know LE is looking at an accomplice here. ?

For the heck of it I just looked at Skyline Elementary to Reeder/Rentenaar and back to the Imbrie FM, just to see if perhaps TH could have left the school at say 8:15 and gotten to the FM by 9:12. Nope doesn't work, it's 87 minutes.

Yep, I get 1 hour and 51 minutes. 58 from FM to Reeder/Rentenaar and 53 back to the gym. (Okay, now that was math, I hope it's right! LOL I can read a map, but I can't add!) The more I look at this, the more I feel it can't be TH, not in that time period anyway. Of course, for all we know LE is looking at an accomplice here. ?

BBM: Based on the objective information, someone else definitely had to be involved.

Unless she didn't go to the gym? Wasn't there an article that said investigators interviewed people who were at/worked at the gym on June 4? Do we have any friends or gym employees saying Terri was at the gym that day?

ETA: Sorry. That should be in the gym thread. Forgot timeline threads were no discussion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back