tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Family anxious to find Trever Andrews, 26
MISSING PERSON: He was last seen Oct. 28
By RANDY RICHMOND, THE LONDON FREE PRESS
Last Updated: 5th November 2009, 12:59pm

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/11/05/11641266-sun.html

Relatives of a London man missing for eight days hope an appeal through the media and a poster campaign will solve a mystery that's tearing them apart.

Trever Andrews, 26, was last seen Oct. 28 at 11:40 p.m. on Oakville Ave. near Huron St. and Clarke Rd., heading for the No. 21 Huron Heights bus, family said.

"I am a basket case," his mother, Debbie Harding, said yesterday, dropping off a poster relatives were putting up throughout the city.

The family has filed a missing persons report with police, but Andrews doesn't qualify for the kind of public attention given to missing children or frail seniors.

"We've exhausted all the avenues we can come up with," said his sister, Kelly Andrews.

Struggling with a drug addiction, Andrews has been known to leave his father's residence for a couple of days at a time, his sister said.

But he always keeps in contact during those binges by phone, or by the computer owned by whatever friend puts him up. "This is the longest he has gone," Andrews said.

The family gained permission to check his bank account and no money has been withdrawn or transferred, Andrews said.

Her brother had been turning his life around. He had also been looking forward to an appointment Oct. 30 with London Housing to get his own apartment, Andrews said.

"He was really excited but he never showed up."

Andrews had been visiting a female friend on Oakville Ave Oct. 28 and left to take the bus home.

Police have no evidence of foul play and Andrews doesn't have any medical conditions to warrant a public missing persons report, Const. Amy Phillipo said.

Trever Andrews is described as a white male, about 5'10", 180 pounds, with sandy blond hair in a brush cut. He has a birthmark that makes the left side of his face appear redder than the other.

Copyright © 2010

I just read about Trever in comments by his family under a newstory about Brendan Dixon 17, who has been missing from Seaforth (also london area) since of August 20, 2010.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/09/09/15299616.html

1 Comment View/Leave Comment

If anyone knows anything about this teen's where abouts please don't make his family wait any longer. ( We have been waiting to hear anything about Trever Andrews for 11 month now and still people won't speak up.)
Just go to the police or send a message somehow without giving away who you are, they won't care just let the families know where they can find their son.

To his family... make as much noise about this and don't let it slip under the pile of paperwork. Keep putting it out there. Do everything you can.

I wish you luck and prayers that your answer will come faster than ours.

Still Waiting after 11 month, September 10th 2010, 11:38am

I hadn't heard about Trever. This is my hometown too. I wonder if the family has ever gotten any updates from the police ...

Police seek help in finding Londoner
By By Patrick Maloney The London Free Press
Last Updated: 10th November 2009

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2009/11/10/11703741.html

London police have issued a public appeal for help finding Trever Andrews, a young London father last seen Oct. 28.

Andrews, 26, missed an appointment with his probation officer Tuesday and his family wonders if that’s what prompted police to issue the appeal Tuesday night, 14 days after he disappeared.

“At least I’m relieved somebody’s going to be doing something for us,” Rick Andrews said. “I know the kid inside and out — I know there’s something wrong.

“He doesn’t go more than two days without contacting me.”

Rick Andrews figures his son only had two or three appointments left before his probation ended next month.

The family acknowledged in a Free Press story last week that Andrews has struggled with drug addiction, though they say he always keeps in contact by phone or over the computer owned by whatever friend has taken him in.

Andrews left his dad’s home by bus late on Oct. 28 to visit a female friend. He arrived there and left to catch the bus home, though it’s unclear if he got on one.

Since he was last seen, the family says Andrews has missed an appointment to get the keys to his own apartment. He was “tickled pink” about the place, his father says, because it was a place his two-year-old son, Travis, could visit.

A week ago, police said there was nothing to warrant the issuing of a public missing persons report.

Tuesday night’s “request for public’s assistance” described Andrews as a white man standing between five-foot-ten and six-feet tall and weighing 180 pounds with a birth mark on the left side of his face.

Anyone with information is asked to contact London police at 519-661-5670.

Copyright © 2010

Missing Ontario man mystery deepens

The end of a lost year looming, Kelly Andrews approached her mother with the idea of a memorial service for her brother.

No way, her mother Debbie Harding answered.

"I just can't do that," Harding says. "I am determined I am going to bring him home. I know we will find him."

But exactly what, Andrews wonders aloud, will they find after a year?

More: http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/10/15/15699331.html

In grief, paths suddenly cross

Two young people disappear.

Police wait to investigate.

One shows up dead.

The other doesn't show up at all.

[snip]

Without knowing each other or the other's plans, each family is holding a candlelight vigil at the same place and the same time Friday.

[snip]

"We're trying to shine some light on what happened because there has not been enough light," said Debbie Harding, the mother of Trever Andrews, missing since 2009.

More: http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2011/10/27/18889671.html

Wow, I can't believe I live so close and have never heard of these two cases. I have some friends there I am going to see what I can find out about what that area ( Oakville Ave. near Huron St.) is like at night. Ontario needs to do much better at letting us know about the missing, and unsolved murders. This area does not have a high murder rate, so great we have a killer walking around more than 25 years later, and I'll just bet there are a lot of us that didn't have a clue.

Just thought I'd add this article I've found on this case

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2012/03/01/19448221.html

"Trever Andrews is a missing person, but we have received information that has suggested that it is a suspicious circumstance, possibly a murder."

The information they have is strong, it appears, but Travis said it's not enough on its own to label the disappearance a homicide.

"It requires further investigation before we can say anything with conclusiveness."

Inside a London missing person case: 12 years, fond memories, no answers | London Free Press
Oct 30 2021
''Thursday was the 12th anniversary of the night Trever Andrews vanished, at 26 years old, last seen rushing to catch a late-night public transit bus. There was no event to mark the milestone or to plead with anyone with information to come forward, in what remains an open police investigation.

But his sister, Kelly Andrews, shared thoughts about her younger brother, who has missed seeing his young son, now 14, grow up, and about the quest to find out what became of her sibling.

''Kelly Andrews remembers her brother as an introverted kid who loved the TV shows Alf and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He had a few friends in their neighbourhood, in the Sanford Street area of the Huron Heights subdivision in northeast London, but he mostly kept to himself, inside the house.''
''TREVER JOHN ANDREWS
Trever Andrews
  • White, five-foot-10 to six-feet tall, about 170 lbs.
  • Short, light brown hair and green eyes
  • Birth mark on left cheek
  • Last seen wearing a white hooded sweatshirt, white Reebok running shoes with black trim
  • Possibly had a yellow No Frills shopping bag containing several bottles of beer
  • If you have information, call police at 519 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS''

I believe the LFP spelled his name incorrectly if the poster his Mom & sister are holding in the latest article is correct, his name is spelled Trevor.

LFP_LDN20101014CGANDREWS4_14-10-2010T151557_9_49009238-scaled-e1635456348317.jpg

https://www.londonpolice.ca/en/about/Missing-People.aspx#Trevor-John-Andrews
''Trevor John Andrews

Trevor John Andrews (born: August 8, 1983) was reported missing to police by family members on November 1st 2009. Police believe that he was last seen on October 28, 2009 at approximately 11:30 pm in the area of Oakville Avenue at Tilipe Road in London, Ontario. Police conducted a search of the area where Trevor was last seen and spoke with area residents but believe there are people with more information about him.

Trevor Andrews is described as a Caucasian male, with short light brown hair and green eyes. He is 5'10' to 6 feet tall and approximately 170 pounds. Trevor has a birth mark on his left cheek. When he was last seen he was possibly in possession of a yellow "No Frills" shopping bag with several bottles of beer in it. Trever was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt, white Reebok running shoes with black trim.

If you have any information at all please contact us.''

TrevorAndrews.png

Thoughts? Hopefully someone can compare the DNA.

sincerely swisspeeps

Thoughts? Hopefully someone can compare the DNA.

sincerely swisspeeps
Welcome to Ws, thank you for posting these links and suggested match!
Started a thread using your link..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back