2010.10.07 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.10.07 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

:blushing:*Sorry for being OT: FYI~ I have some tests results back..still no answer as to why I can't fight infections, my blood counts did come back abnormal again..my apt with the onoclogist hematologist is Oct. 20th, hoping she can get to the bottom of this, & get me on the path to a full recovery from all of the infections, that I still have & can't fight! Did find out that I'm not a diabetic, so that is not what is causing all of my problems!

:( My dad hasn't been doing well at all, the stress & staying up with him every nite so that my mom can rest is exhausting me! He would do it for me if it was the other way around...we can't afford to hire a nite nurse aide, so I'm doing it & sleep during the day! Please keep him in ur prayers!

Thanks so much Nums & all for keeping everyone informed everyday with the media etc.! :blowkiss:

:blushing:I know this is a no discussion thread, but know many have been wondering how I'm doing, & that I've been MIA for months now except for opening the daily thread! Which is not a problem for me since I'm up with my dad anyways!!

P.S. I sure do hope this is resolved come Casey's trial in May...I want to be able to be back in full gear ready to post the media..we all know how busy it is going to be with the media come the trial, as well finally having Justice For Our Angel Caylee Marie!
Thanks everyone for all of your prayers & get well wishes! :grouphug:'s

WS's members r the best & so very caring! I appreciate each & everyone of u!
:angel: Who Cares!

Casey Anthony latest: Man who found Caylee Anthony saw duct tape over her mouth
The defense team representing Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of murdering her toddler daughter, claimed Friday that duct tape found with the little girl’s remains was barely stuck to the her hair. Roy Kronk, the man who found 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains dismissed their claims saying the tape was clearly placed over her mouth.

Snip>>>>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...mouth?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4ca785c5084ea3a0,0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie