If Misty were to lead LE to Haleigh....

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
....do you think she would receive more time in jail than she is facing now? Did she not tell LE the truth because she would face a murder charge? What would be the charge for concealing a murder at this point?

Discuss your thoughts here.

Kimster, IMO, I really don't think Misty knows where haleigh's body is....she may think she knows....in the LDT she was asked if she knew where Haleigh was and she failed that question...she was asked if she knew who took Haleigh and the test showed that she was not sure.....how can you not be sure who took Haleigh but know where Haleigh is? IMO, the only way I see that happening is if someone "told" Misty where Haleigh was and Misty accepted it as the truth....

It is my opinion that if Misty was trying to implicate Ron and they didn't want to hear it...it is only because LE is interested in hearing about someone else's involvement, maybe that surprise person of interest we heard about..IMO, Misty has not told the whole story...and LE knows this....LE has even stated that Misty may not be THE KEY but she has some key answers as to what happened to Haleigh....so if she is not THE KEY....who is? I don't think LE suspect that Misty killed Haleigh....but they do know that Misty holds some valuable information that can be used to help build their case against someone else....my money is still on Teresa

JMO of course

IMO...Misty may have known where Haleigh was taken to...the first time...IMO...the dumpster...then someone (Cummings?) took her somewhere else....somewhere that Misty does not know....(I believe the body was moved at least 3 times)

Misty...IMO...cannot take the LE to that location because Misty doesn't know where the Cummings laid her to rest....and I believe a Cummings kept that location a secret only for themselves...and trusted no one else to learn of it...

Now IF Misty DID know where Haleigh was located....and Misty was not involved in her demise/death....and Misty was not afraid of any retaliation ..on her family.from Ron/TN GMMS .for giving up information...and knew the only charges that could be held against her was cover up.......

I believe/hope that if she cooperated with LE she may be given a break on any extra time served....all in my own opinion and my 2 cents.

IMO, if and when Misty decides to tell the TRUTH......it will not be up to her to tell LE where the body is.....it will be up to those that she implicate....JMO

One of the talking heads on JVM tonight said that the DA could change her sentence.

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: -- could they undo that in any way, shape or form, down the road if she decides to talk?

EIGLARSH: Yes.

HARRIS: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Go ahead, Mark.

EIGLARSH: Yes, what the defense would do is file a motion to mitigate or the prosecutors would go in there and, yes, an agreed-upon order, the judge can reduce the sentence. Hopefully that`s what takes place." <snipped>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116542&page=3

I imagine LE has told Misty this? If she was involved with covering up a murder and not the murder itself, I would hope that today's sentence will cause her to rethink her situation and give her the desire to lead LE to Haleigh!!!

I soooooooooo want Haleigh found. :(

One of the talking heads on JVM tonight said that the DA could change her sentence.

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: -- could they undo that in any way, shape or form, down the road if she decides to talk?

EIGLARSH: Yes, what the defense would do is file a motion to mitigate or the prosecutors would go in there and, yes, an agreed-upon order, the judge can reduce the sentence. Hopefully that`s what takes place." <snipped>

I imagine LE has told Misty this? If she was involved with covering up a murder and not the murder itself, I would hope that today's sentence will cause her to rethink her situation and give her the desire to lead LE to Haleigh!!!

I noticed that too, Kimster...and IMO, this was all part of the plan....and hopefully this will work on Misty...it should.JMO

I would love to believe that, too, Kimster, I don't see that happening. If the truth could free Misty, we would've heard it by now. She saw Hope, Donna and Tommy all get serious time for one charge each. Surely she didn't hold out because she expected to get a break today.

The time to talk was before she was sentenced. She knew that Ron had his most severe charges dropped because he agreed to testify later. If the truth could work in her favor, why didn't she follow his example? She could have offered to cooperate in exchange for having her charges dropped or reduced. But she didn't. That says to me that she has nothing to offer that will help her.

Honestly, I think the only plan LE used was the drug sting with the hope that it would entice one of them to start talking. Unfortunately, that plan backfired.

If Misty did finally be truthful, I believe she would be sitting in a cell on death row.

....do you think she would receive more time in jail than she is facing now?
Yes

Did she not tell LE the truth because she would face a murder charge?
Yes
What would be the charge for concealing a murder at this point?
Murder Uno

She has tried all along....through various stories....to pin the blame on others. But she has consistently put herself right in the middle of it. And despite wild theories to the contrary, there's no evidence that backs up RC or JO or anyone else being involved, with the exception of the one other person who consistently puts himself in the middle of it: ToC.

It's the rage...almost the "PC" thing to do...to do the "poor young Misty" thing. Every time I hear that, I think of her jail conversation with her parents, complete with all the beeps and bleeps. This is no poor young anyone. She is older than the hills. And, regardless of her upbringing, she needs to pay for her crimes. If we looked the other way every time a criminal had a bad childhood, we'd have virtually empty jails.

At this point it is a bit like the Caylee Anthony situation....if this was an accident and the true story had been told in the first place, then leniency might have followed. But the more someone tries to cover up a crime, the more convoluted stories they tell, the more it appears that there is more than an accident to cover up. J&PR and mysterious intruders. ICA and mysterious kidnapping nannies. MC and silent kidnappers who leave the door wide open. In all three cases, wild stories have been told, and people who want to believe the stories have done so for their own reasons. But what evidence...in any of them...supports the stories? What evidence supports any of MC's versions? The only real evidence just points to her.

IMHO.. I don't believe Misty knows where Haleigh is so how could she lead anyone to Haleigh. Do you think for a second Ronald Cummings would allow for her or any of the Croslins to know what he and his family did with Haleigh's remains?
Also we heard last night Misty has asked LE to give her a LDT concerning the latest information she has given them and they have refused her request..
Seems LE doesn't have a problem releasing all the lies Misty has told but they aren't interested in giving her a LDT to see if she is now telling the truth.....Something is definitely wrong with that picture...
Right now I'm thinking she just may have told them what happened..They just don't want the information revealed because it involves Ronald Cummings....JMHO

kimster, imo, i really don't think misty knows where haleigh's body is....she may think she knows....in the ldt she was asked if she knew where haleigh was and she failed that question...she was asked if she knew who took haleigh and the test showed that she was not sure.....how can you not be sure who took haleigh but know where haleigh is? Imo, the only way i see that happening is if someone "told" misty where haleigh was and misty accepted it as the truth....

It is my opinion that if misty was trying to implicate ron and they didn't want to hear it...it is only because le is interested in hearing about someone else's involvement, maybe that surprise person of interest we heard about..imo, misty has not told the whole story...and le knows this....le has even stated that misty may not be the key but she has some key answers as to what happened to haleigh....so if she is not the key....who is? I don't think le suspect that misty killed haleigh....but they do know that misty holds some valuable information that can be used to help build their case against someone else....my money is still on teresa
jmo of course

ita!!!

IMO her drug sentence may be less, but not co operating with police etc will give her more tme in the slammer.
IMO she didn't kill Haleigh, but she knows MOST of the SECRETS!!!
She KNOWS why Haleigh died and some cover up.
I doubt if she really knows the truth about where they hid Haleigh's body.
IMO Tom helped Ron and IMO TN called the shots. JMOO

....do you think she would receive more time in jail than she is facing now? Did she not tell LE the truth because she would face a murder charge? What would be the charge for concealing a murder at this point?

She doesn't reveal the truth because she knows the truth will hurt only her.

Yes, I think she would receive more prison time and imo Misty knows that.

Yes, I think she would face murder charges and imo Misty knows that.

There is only one commonsense reason for Misty not to tell the truth in going on two years. To tell or confess would put Misty behind bars for the rest of her life or worse. She could become another defendant like Casey Anthony.

That is why she has been silent with the truth and talkative with the lies.

IMO

IMO her drug sentence may be less, but not co operating with police etc will give her more tme in the slammer.
IMO she didn't kill Haleigh, but she knows MOST of the SECRETS!!!
She KNOWS why Haleigh died and some cover up.
I doubt if she really knows the truth about where they hid Haleigh's body.
IMO Tom helped Ron and IMO TN called the shots. JMOO

I think the police knows so much more than any of us do.

They did not ask Misty to tell them where Tommy or Ron put Haleigh's body. They asked HER to take them to Haleigh's body. Imo LE knows Misty did this and was there when Haleigh's body was disposed of like she meant nothing.

IMO

IMO, Misty was asked if she killed Haleigh and disposed of her body during the lie detector tests, and the cops know she didn't kill the little girl, nor did anything with her body, they call her the key not the killer. Shes holding info on Ronald and the cops know it, and want her to confirm it, but she hasn't because she did not understand the severe consequences of these drug charges and thought she would get a slap on the wrist.

She will talk soon, and I bet if she does the cops would probably let her walk out of Prison with immunity to testify against Ronald. jmo

IMO, Misty was asked if she killed Haleigh and disposed of her body during the lie detector tests, and the cops know she didn't kill the little girl, nor did anything with her body, they call her the key not the killer. Shes holding info on Ronald and the cops know it, and want her to confirm it, but she hasn't because she did not understand the severe consequences of these drug charges and thought she would get a slap on the wrist.

She will talk soon, and I bet if she does the cops would probably let her walk out of Prison with immunity to testify against Ronald. jmo

Yes, they said she is the "key" and she is the key and imo LE have long known 95% of what happened in that house that night and they needed Misty's 5% input to tell them what she did to Haleigh and where she put Haleigh's body. Then the KEY would open up the door where Haleigh could be brought back home to her family and allow justice to be served.

LE still asks her to tell them where Haleigh is and she continues to slam the door shut. She doesn't care one whit about Haleigh. Misty protects Misty because Misty is not that dumb and she knows how much time people get for killing little children and she also knows how they are despised in prison.

I think FBI Agent Smith would disagree with you on Misty's naiveté. He said she was very knowledge. The meek, weak, mild, persona has been a fake one and it has worked for Misty before. Manipulators always claim they are the victims and that is exactly what Misty continued to do yesterday by trying to blame her own illegal wrongdoings on Haleigh being missing.

I am so glad her little act didn't work with Judge Berger but then I imagine she has seen a lot of the Misty types over the years.

IMO

Hi, Chablis - Above BBM - You know what...if Ron is guilty of harming his daughter...I hope it plays out just as you have outlined.

I want Haleigh brought home and laid to rest just like everyone else here.

The limited "facts" we have to work with just do not indicate to me the same scenario that many here truly believe. And, I totally respect your and others' opinions.

IMHO - LE has never thought Ron harmed his daughter. Again, IMHO, and based on the limited facts we know, the investigation has never zeroed in on Ron as the major suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.

If it turns out otherwise, I will be the first to say "so be it - hang him high". I want justice for Haleigh - it does not matter to me who is responsible. They must pay.

MOO, as always...

Yes, they said she is the "key" and she is the key and imo LE have long known 95% of what happened in that house that night and they needed Misty's 5% input to tell them what she did to Haleigh and where she put Haleigh's body. Then the KEY would open up the door where Haleigh could be brought back home to her family and allow justice to be served.

LE still asks her to tell them where Haleigh is and she continues to slam the door shut. She doesn't care one whit about Haleigh. Misty protects Misty because Misty is not that dumb and she knows how much time people get for killing little children and she also knows how they are despised in prison.

I think FBI Agent Smith would disagree with you on Misty's naiveté. He said she was very knowledge. The meek, weak, mild, persona has been a fake one and it has worked for Misty before. Manipulators always claim they are the victims and that is exactly what Misty continued to do yesterday by trying to blame her own illegal wrongdoings on Haleigh being missing.

I am so glad her little act didn't work with Judge Berger but then I imagine she has seen a lot of the Misty types over the years.

IMO

Yeah, but I think the LE can tell by her lie detector results she is not the one who murdered this child. Did she witness it and help clean up? Probably. But the FBI and other agencies can tell by her tests her exact involvement. She needs to just spill it and confirm what they already know and bring justice to Haleigh.

Cases without bodies are tried all the time. They dont need a body here to declare it a homicide, they dont need on to make their case, they need Misty, and now they put her in a position where she will be bound to help them if she ever wants to see the light of day again.

jmo
jmo

Yeah, but I think the LE can tell by her lie detector results she is not the one who murdered this child. Did she witness it and help clean up? Probably. But the FBI and other agencies can tell by her tests her exact involvement. She needs to just spill it and confirm what they already know and bring justice to Haleigh.

Cases without bodies are tried all the time. They don't need a body here to declare it a homicide, they don't need on to make their case, they need Misty, and now they put her in a position where she will be bound to help them if she ever wants to see the light of day again.

jmo
jmo

I don't think LDT proves anything. People who are very guilty have passed them. People who were innocent have failed them miserably.

I think that LE already knows what evidence they have lines up with Misty being the main perpetrator and that is why they asked Misty directly recently to lead them to the body before she was sentenced.

If they needed Misty they would have offered her a plea deal to testify. They offered her nothing because imo they aren't going to offer a deal to the one they feel is involved in Haleigh's disappearance and homicide.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back