Why is Tommy Croslin still in St. Johns County custody?

krkrjx

The answer is blowin' in the wind.
Reaction score
Tommy has been housed in St. Johns County since 9/29. He was brought there from prison for his court appearance on 10/4. I thought he might be testifying for Misty, but as far as I know he was not even in attendance at her sentencing. Maybe he will do so for her on on 10/19 in Putnam County...though I cannot imagine why anyone would think Tommy could offer his sister anything in court.

Does anyone have a good guess for why Tommy has not returned to prison? If it were for interrogation purposes, would he not be in Putnam County? Of course I am not from that area so really don't know much about how they do things there.

THANK-YOU for starting this thread, I've been asking about this for days!
My guess and (hope) is, they are finally getting information from him. Honestly, WHY else would he still be there.
I hope with all the silence that one day soon, we'll finally hear the truth...he will lead them to Haleigh's body.

Tommy has been housed in St. Johns County since 9/29. He was brought there from prison for his court appearance on 10/4. I thought he might be testifying for Misty, but as far as I know he was not even in attendance at her sentencing. Maybe he will do so for her on on 10/19 in Putnam County...though I cannot imagine why anyone would think Tommy could offer his sister anything in court.

Does anyone have a good guess for why Tommy has not returned to prison? If it were for interrogation purposes, would he not be in Putnam County? Of course I am not from that area so really don't know much about how they do things there.

LOL, :waitasec: I'm still trying to figure out why Ronald Cummings was present at Hope's hearing..............he was probably instrumental in Hope's predicament to begin with.

He should be moved tonight or tomorrow. I think there will be more to it, if hes there through the weekend. Sometimes prison transport can take time. jmo

LOL, :waitasec: I'm still trying to figure out why Ronald Cummings was present at Hope's hearing..............he was probably instrumental in Hope's predicament to begin with.

Hope placed Ron on her list of character witnesses; that's why he was there. He was just never called to the stand.

At first I thought that Tommy was going to be charged with "something" having to do with Haleigh's case. Then I thought that maybe Misty had given up some new information and LE wanted another round of questioning with Tommy. Then again, I wondered if he was going to be a "character??????LOL witness" for Misty's sentencing..............I quickly ruled that out as me having a senior moment....Now? I guess we need to contact Art Harris' secret source and see what they have to say?????? :innocent:

He should be moved tonight or tomorrow. I think there will be more to it, if hes there through the weekend. Sometimes prison transport can take time. jmo

Hey...maybe a court order is needed to transport him and no one bothered to get one!

Wow, if he gets this long a vacation for each court appearance, I can see him filing any and every motion possible, just to be out of the pen for in excess of two weeks per appearance.

Hope placed Ron on her list of character witnesses; that's why he was there. He was just never called to the stand.

I know, I know..............why he was there. I was just trying a bit of humor.

At first I thought that Tommy was going to be charged with "something" having to do with Haleigh's case. Then I thought that maybe Misty had given up some new information and LE wanted another round of questioning with Tommy. Then again, I wondered if he was going to be a "character??????LOL witness" for Misty's sentencing..............I quickly ruled that out as me having a senior moment....Now? I guess we need to contact Art Harris' secret source and see what they have to say?????? :innocent:

Oh please don't, lone! I want answers, not more confusion LOL.

Just a thought...Would Tommy be giving testimony to a grand jury???...

or...too premature....???? thanks to anyone...

IDK why he's there, but I bet it has something to do with Haleigh. I suspect LE is wanting to talk to him, but IMO, he's resisting. The last I statement I heard, was something to the effect of him not giving them anymore free information, because it didn't help him in court. LE may be playing the waiting game with him, while at the same time, getting word through the grapevine, that Misty is talking & implicating him.

Last I knew Ron got sentenced, Misty was questioned and put on suicide watch and said something like "ask Tommy about it" and they are. I wish it was a the grand jury questioning him, but try not to get my hopes up.

Tommy really does need to be the one to tell what he knows just so Misty can say, see Ron, it wasn't me who broke first. Its sad.

But I would love to know if a Grand Jury has ever met in regards to Haleigh.

Last I knew Ron got sentenced, Misty was questioned and put on suicide watch and said something like "ask Tommy about it" and they are. I wish it was a the grand jury questioning him, but try not to get my hopes up.

bolded by me...

I cannot.....come to any reasonable conclusion...why...Misty would have wanted to do something "drastic" to herself...while/after being interragated...IMO...it was something she could NOT live with...

Correct me if I am wrong...but...I believe this is the FIRST suicide "watch" of Misty...during this 20 months...and begs the question....WHY???
imo...

Just a thought...Would Tommy be giving testimony to a grand jury???...

or...too premature....???? thanks to anyone...

Oh I hope so!

One thing about grand jury questioning is a person has to answer all questions without benefit of an attorney to hide behind.

I am hoping that they keep Tommy handy until Misty is finally sentenced on these other charges, to see if she breaks and if they need to talk to Tommy further about it.

We can all dream can't we?

Tommy's docket is updated (just saw it)

10/04/2010 73 NOTICE OF APPEAL
10/04/2010 74 DEFENDANT'S DIRECTIONS TO THE CLERK OF THE COURT
10/11/2010 75 LETTER TO THE HONORABLE SUSAN WRIGHT
10/11/2010 76 LETTER TO THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

He's going to say they treated him poorly and/or Werter didn't represent him very well maybe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back